Christmas Eve

Lee Ham

Does anyone know why we're the only game to be kicking off at 3pm?

I don't care but I am happy with it. Time for a few festive beers before and after the game.

Drylaw Hearts

Does anyone know why we're the only game to be kicking off at 3pm?

Because all the others have changed their KO time.

I don't care but I am happy with it. Time for a few festive beers before and after the game.

ill be in Tenerife, missing my fourth home game in 18 years! down.gif

Lucky git! There last Feb, weather hot, who needs christmas, i'd rather have the sun on ma back than the central heatin on.

You want to swap mate?? I have a nice warm seat in G that I can swap you for it??

You want to swap mate?? I have a nice warm seat in G that I can swap you for it??

my season ticket is in G, if it had been E or F i may have considered whistling.gif

Saturday k.o at 3.00. :thumbsup: Whats the problem?

None with me. Me and the wife have booked inot Hotel Missoni for the Friday with Xmas Lunch on the Friday, so the Saturday KO suits me fine. However, seems strange that we are only fixture to remain at 3pm so perhaps there is an application for the Friday night.

Maybe we haven't changed because we're hoping for police clearance for a Friday night?

Might make getting an early start on Xmas Eve a bit less likely but I'd much prefer this. Mostly for personal reasons - Xmas Eve is always a busy one for me - but also because I really fancy trying out this Friday night thing. A festive Friday would be just the ticket :)

I heard few weeks ago it might be changed to try Friday night football. :yucky:

Tho Xmas eve football is crap.

Don't really see the issue with Christmas Eve football tbh, it's not as if it's Christmas Day or anything :blink:

Will be a bit gutted if it's moved to Friday night though, was quite looking forward to going along to it but if it's moved to Friday might not be able to get along :down:

The game should be played at 3pm on the Saturday. There is enough games during the season that get bombed out of the usual slot because of tv etc. :(

Normally opposed to Friday night football but on this occasion would welcome it (though will be there regardless).

I hope it's still on the Saturday as I'm working till 8pm on the Friday and won't be able to leave early :(

Don't really see the issue with Christmas Eve football tbh, it's not as if it's Christmas Day or anything :blink:

Will be a bit gutted if it's moved to Friday night though, was quite looking forward to going along to it but if it's moved to Friday might not be able to get along :down:

I wouldn't even mind if it was Christmas Day... Would much rather be watching footy than sitting around with the family playing scrabble :down:

I have been told by someone that works at Tynie that the game is changing to Fri night

Really hope not. Was looking forward to going to the Hearts game then having a few Christmas eve beverages afterwards.

Apparently the police have knocked back plans for the game being played on the Friday. Both teams agreed but police having none of it

Apparently the police have knocked back plans for the game being played on the Friday. Both teams agreed but police having none of it

A football match on mad Friday? That would be mad. Saturdays are for football. :thumbsup:

Thank Christ for that!!!!

Really hope not. Was looking forward to going to the Hearts game then having a few Christmas eve beverages afterwards.

Advocat & lemonade :rolleyes:

I heard few weeks ago it might be changed to try Friday night football. :yucky:

Tho Xmas eve football is crap.

been knocked back

A football match on mad Friday? That would be mad. Saturdays are for football. :thumbsup:

1000x this. Loads of work parties on the friday night and town is full of arses on their one night out a year taking up bar space and causing bother.

Cannot believe folk moaning about a 3pm sat kick off instead of a friday night game. Friday night football? Screw that. Xmas eve is for meeting up with your mates and having a few beers, the football gives people that have to do the family thing an excuse to hit the pub! Its a great kick off time.

Archived