i8hibsh rant # 2 - Ewen Cameron

i8hibsh

Can you go one sentence without saying the sentence "if i'm being honest with you"

Hows about this ya vadg..........tell us what team you actually support!!! - if your 'being honest'

You are to Heart of Midlothian what Chic Young is to St Mirren

We have enough sh** going on at our (Jambos not you) club without you making false claims with us

You are so far up those Weegie s*** bags noone has probably seen your face,body and legs for about a fortnight!

you love your little bets with the punters (as long as they are from Glasgow), well can you take this one.............I bet you can't hold a conversatiion for more than 45 seconds with a Jambo when (in the unlikely event that one of Unreal Radio's weegie Tefonists actually put one through to you) they call up your ridiculous phone in. You usually can't get rid of them fast enough.

It must be such an inconvenience when non Old Firm fans have the audacity to phone your show.

I can listen to you and your farmyard of colleagues no more my spectacled 'friend'

Keith Jackson - the most vile scrote sack in the history of the world. He tries to come accross as intelligent but tell him I have seen more intelligence at a jakey's literary convention. He actually gives me the bowk so hard I need to throw an entire bottle of pepto bismal down my throat just to get through his name!

Is it possible to have someone through the doors of that cess pitt studio that does not come from the sewer of Scotland?

While we are on the subject that fat second rate goalie bud of yours, tell him, he is funny but knows about as much about football as a daft wench women from Essex! He sits on the fence (as he is pals with everyone in the game) so much his fat erse must be littered with splinters.

So I leave you with this (as I know you read this forum), I dare you, no I double dare you to say something positive about Hearts and negative about your beloved Old Firm.

On the other hand you are probs not too far away to be given the key of the squalid hell hole Glasgow soon by the lord Provost - whatever his name may be (who really cares)

Mon the Hearts!

Guest JamboRobbo

I'm beginning to like your rants. Honest and hard hitting.

Can we make them a daily lunch time feature? :P

:laugh:

You were listening last night too then?

I found myself actually rooting for Gordon Strachan, figure that one out...

Commander Harris

"i8hibsh rant today" like "hearts news today" only more interesting. :)

Guest JamboRobbo
"i8hibsh rant today" like "hearts news today" only more interesting. :)

And more honest. No bull**** - it does what it says on the tin. :)

I'll second that, making the afternoon sat in the office (in Glasgow!!) more bearable.

Ewan Cameron - clum's next dancing partner?

Nelly Terraces

I reckon it takes approx 3.5 hours for yer morning caffeinne to fully kick in mate. Top work. Keep them coming. You can't have enough savaging of complete cocks like Cameron in football.

I phoned up last Tuesday night. They called me back. I got on and gave him some abuse for continually siding with the OF when it really wasn't necessary.

The Thomson dive was being compared to Mikos. WTF? Why the comparison.

He tried to squirm out of it but I managed to stay on for a good bit time & gave him a bit of a hard time.

The whole media wants to have a good look at itself. Jackson & Ewen are just the tip of the iceberg (if I'm being honest with you).

:laugh:

You were listening last night too then?

I found myself actually rooting for Gordon Strachan, figure that one out...

I put it on when i do the dishes or cook my tea purely to fuel my anger

Although I do actually find it quite funny at how pathetic people can be

I think we need a Berlin wlal type structure possibly at Harthill. Could becoem the Harthill Wall and will have UN backing (obviously). We can block them in. If someone outside wants to 'support' one of the vile brothers then catpult them over it and the weegie wanna be's can live out the rest of their insestuous,crime filled life in the West!

I phoned up last Tuesday night. They called me back. I got on and gave him some abuse for continually siding with the OF when it really wasn't necessary.

He tried to squirm out of it but I managed to stay on for a good bit time & gave him a bit of a hard time.

The whole media wants to have a good look at itself. Jackson & Ewen are just the tip of the iceberg (if I'm being honest with you).

keith Jackson likes to give the impression that he is some highly sought afetr and importnat journo when really he is about as sought afetr as a dollop of the brown messy stuff on your shoe

chester copperpot

Although I do actually find it quite funny at how pathetic people can be

I think we need a Berlin wlal type structure possibly at Harthill. Could becoem the Harthill Wall and will have UN backing (obviously). We can block them in. If someone outside wants to 'support' one of the vile brothers then catpult them over it and the weegie wanna be's can live out the rest of their insestuous,crime filled life in the West!

Possibly the greatest suggestion of all time.

I use the M9 to get to my hoose though, so I'd be safe. ;)

There must have been a power cut in the Weeg and all the phone lines were down. That's amazing you got through.

John collins get's sacked as the manager of the Hobos - 90% of the show was a poll to who they would think would win the league!!!

Now let me say Rangers fans phone up and Sat Rangers and the Celtic fans phone up and say Selliik - that is fantastic use of the media

When their are importnat matters going on outside the vile brothers people can't handle anyhting else beign discussed so they phone up in their hatefilled vile disgusting accents and say "aright guys I just wondered what you thought about..er er (pause for a second to think of anything rather than the topic) er Riordan not getting his game

Feck off!

Can you go one sentence without saying the sentence "if i'm being honest with you"

Hows about this ya vadg..........tell us what team you actually support!!! - if your 'being honest'

You are to Heart of Midlothian what Chic Young is to St Mirren

We have enough sh** going on at our (Jambos not you) club without you making false claims with us

You are so far up those Weegie s*** bags noone has probably seen your face,body and legs for about a fortnight!

you love your little bets with the punters (as long as they are from Glasgow), well can you take this one.............I bet you can't hold a conversatiion for more than 45 seconds with a Jambo when (in the unlikely event that one of Unreal Radio's weegie Tefonists actually put one through to you) they call up your ridiculous phone in. You usually can't get rid of them fast enough.

It must be such an inconvenience when non Old Firm fans have the audacity to phone your show.

I can listen to you and your farmyard of colleagues no more my spectacled 'friend'

Keith Jackson - the most vile scrote sack in the history of the world. He tries to come accross as intelligent but tell him I have seen more intelligence at a jakey's literary convention. He actually gives me the bowk so hard I need to throw an entire bottle of pepto bismal down my throat just to get through his name!

Is it possible to have someone through the doors of that cess pitt studio that does not come from the sewer of Scotland?

While we are on the subject that fat second rate goalie bud of yours, tell him, he is funny but knows about as much about football as a daft wench women from Essex! He sits on the fence (as he is pals with everyone in the game) so much his fat erse must be littered with splinters.

So I leave you with this (as I know you read this forum), I dare you, no I double dare you to say something positive about Hearts and negative about your beloved Old Firm.

On the other hand you are probs not too far away to be given the key of the squalid hell hole Glasgow soon by the lord Provost - whatever his name may be (who really cares)

Mon the Hearts!

Ever thought about doing the post match 'one hour special in the dressing room ' with the players.

Somehow I think you might get the message across a bit more effectively then SF.

shaun.lawson
shoot don't get bebo at work what is it mate?

The Real Radio Football Phone-In Fan Club! Featuring assorted neds, Old Firm bile on the walls, you name it.

I've started doing that again too since I moved house.... why I dont know as I just want to punch some thing.

Stairboy I heard ye last week..

You called to talk about the comparisons between Miko and Thomson and Cameron tried to turn it round and start asking about what you thought of Miko... if I'm not mistaken.

You done well to hold your ground and not argue tho... was impressed.

Last night I heard it and for once in my life I heard Cameron make a good point.. even tho he didnt know he was making a good point.

He said fans shouldnt be fobbed off or lied to by press becuase the club (celtic in this case) dont have a good relationship with them.... which is close to my view...

My view is;

Relationships shouldnt come in the way of people reporting facts. Some thing which stops most red top journo's dont stick by.

You get to watch this little pishy radio station on Satan TV, I had the misfortune to come across it while channel hopping, he really is a horrible littlle excuse for a human being, rado in glorious techno-colour you couldnae make it up. :confused:

I've started doing that again too since I moved house.... why I dont know as I just want to punch some thing.

You called to talk about the comparisons between Miko and Thomson and Cameron tried to turn it round and start asking about what you thought of Miko... if I'm not mistaken.

Last night I heard it and for once in my life I heard Cameron make a good point.. even tho he didnt know he was making a good point.

He said fans shouldnt be fobbed off or lied to by press becuase the club (celtic in this case) dont have a good relationship with them.... which is close to my view...

My view is;

Relationships shouldnt come in the way of people reporting facts. Some thing which stops most red top journo's dont stick by.

I think that was the point where I threw the first of many inanimate objects against the wall last night... He also went on to say something about how privileged journalists are (both print & radio) and how the fans would give anything to be able to ask managers/players etc even ONE question...therefore it's their duty to ask the important questions...ask the questions that the FANS would ask...then report them. Responsible journalism apparently, being fair.

Uh huh. Just like you do Ewen. :th_Rage2:

My blood pressure must have been ridiculous by 8pm.

The Real Radio Football Phone-In Fan Club! Featuring assorted neds, Old Firm bile on the walls, you name it.

Yip...Read the wall and some of the other stuff on it...ALL OF Orientated, Even has a U.V.F brick on it!!

Say's it all about the "Fitba fone in" and SpewHun Cameron in my book!! :evilno:

I Won't condone violence (again Mods :rolleyes:) But I wouldn't lose any sleep over Dumb & Dumber from the fone in getting a wee Clum dance done on their Heids!!:cool:

Yes. He actually argued that the only reason the media were talking about it was because of the hard time they gave Miko. As if they were being fair on Miko by making an example of KT.

I replied that he had missed my point. The point they were making on a previous show was that KT's dive wasn't as bad as Mikos. Miko was an out & out cheat where as KT wasn't. (It was jackson that made this point).

Basically he couldn't take it.

In the end he had to admit that the media in this instance showed bias.

LOL.

Yes. He actually argued that the only reason the media were talking about it was because of the hard time they gave Miko. As if they were being fair on Miko by making an example of KT.

I replied that he had missed my point. The point they were making on a previous show was that KT's dive wasn't as bad as Mikos. Miko was an out & out cheat where as KT wasn't. (It was jackson that made this point).

Basically he couldn't take it.

In the end he had to admit that the media in this instance showed bias.

LOL.

Dare you to call up tonight and ask why he hasnt commented on Boyd's dive yet? ;)

Dare you to call up tonight and ask why he hasnt commented on Boyd's dive yet? ;)

Or ask him why he hasn't responded to this thread?!!

I cannot stand that excuse for a man that is Ewhun Cameron. He ranks alongside the likes of Neil Lennon, Charlie Nicholas, Davie Provan etc in my estimations.

weegie jambo

I refer you all to my thread "interesting meeting" if EC is a Jambo then Im a Hobo!

I only listen to their crap when Im driving to Ayrshire to visit my folks every Tuesday, think I'll try something soothing on the drive tonight like Classic FM.

Wheres Lee Wallace with his gun when you need him?

I refer you all to my thread "interesting meeting" if EC is a Jambo then Im a Hobo!

I only listen to their crap when Im driving to Ayrshire to visit my folks every Tuesday, think I'll try something soothing on the drive tonight like Classic FM.

Wheres Lee Wallace with his gun when you need him?

I would rather listen to feminists conference than listen to those weegie self obsesses criminal barstewards

jambosean75

i have stopped listening to unreal radio .

talk 107 football show is miles better even when it's a night with just mickey weir and joe tortalono on.

hearts_crazy

One time on the programme when he was asked a question relating to what team he supported (I think the question was asked because he was drooling into his soup about how wonderfully flairsome the pesh from across the city are) he said something along the lines of he's a 'footbal supporter' and he likes Hearts and Hibs and blah blah blah. So 'Jambo through and through' he ain't.

I listen to the programme, not for the scintilating debate but to remind me just how incredibly stupid weegies are.

Archived