Bruno closer to a return

jamboBG

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Not that bothered really, him and Ruben are too similar to play in the same team.

ScottishSandstorm
Better hope he doesnae get split ends or break a nail, He'll be out for another 6 months...Pansy Boy!! :rolleyes:

Brellier turned his ankle into hamburger meat. Go ahead and call him a pansy but you would crying and bitching non-stop if someone fecked up your leg and career like Brellier did to Bruno.

Ryan Gosling
Better hope he doesnae get split ends or break a nail, He'll be out for another 6 months...Pansy Boy!! :rolleyes:

You're kidding, right?

ScottishSandstorm
You're kidding, right?

I think he is serious. Reconstructive surgery is for pansies. It is not like you need your ankle to play football.

Ryan Gosling
I think he is serious. Reconstructive surgery is for pansies. It is not like you need your ankle to play football.

Yeah having a tumour removed at the same time is so gay.

Not that bothered really, him and Ruben are too similar to play in the same team.

And Ruben is never going to get injured or suspended then? :rolleyes:

And Ruben is never going to get injured or suspended then? :rolleyes:

Neither of them are suited to the SPL.

Too slow, caught on the ball too often. Bruno in particular was incredibly slow and unwilling to tackle prior to the injury. That will only have got worse.

Both would be fine in a slow paced football league - as both have good ball skills - but not the SPL.

ScottishSandstorm
Yeah having a tumour removed at the same time is so gay.

Of course. Walk it off like a man. Damn Portuguese fruits! Out with the Ports! Costa gone! Goncalves and Bruno to follow!

Of course. Walk it off like a man. Damn Portuguese fruits! Out with the Ports! Costa gone! Goncalves and Bruno to follow!

:fing25:

aguiar is a better player than palazelous, its easy to forget about players who have been injured long term.

I dont think either are what we really need however, we need a box to box dynamic midfielder, someone who gives a bit of drive and energy to the team and provides a goal threat.Let jonsson do the dirty work beside them and have driver and kingston out wide. If jonsson was injured Aguiar would then be my first choice central midfielder to play beside a hartley type.

A few people that know stuff about football to coach them and the rest of the team wouldnt go a miss either

BRUNO BRUNO BRUNO!

I'd like to talk about how good a player he is but I can't remeber him play, I know I've seen him play but that was years ago, I remember him putting a free kick over the bar once, what's he like running with the ball?

BRUNO BRUNO BRUNO!

I'd like to talk about how good a player he is but I can't remeber him play, I know I've seen him play but that was years ago, I remember him putting a free kick over the bar once, what's he like running with the ball?

A tortoise.

Everybody loves Baz
Neither of them are suited to the SPL.

Too slow, caught on the ball too often. Bruno in particular was incredibly slow and unwilling to tackle prior to the injury. That will only have got worse.

Both would be fine in a slow paced football league - as both have good ball skills - but not the SPL.

A bit like Robbie then??

aguiar is a better player than palazelous, its easy to forget about players who have been injured long term.

It's even easier to revise how good they actually were because they're not there every week to remind you how good they actually are.

Drylaw Hearts

Never at any point this season have I ever thought that having Bruno playing would make any difference to the way the team is peforming.

He is a neat, tidy player - much like Ruben.

But lacks a killer pass - much like Ruben.

And although I've never even seen Screpis play something tells me he is in the same mould.

Our squad was assembled with sheer incompetance.

Thig Ar Latha

He was more like hartley which is why he only really showed what he can do when Hartley was'nt playing. He is a very good player.

Thig Ar Latha
BRUNO BRUNO BRUNO!

I remember him scoring a cracker against Motherwell once. 4-1 to the Hearts.

:P

JamboRossi79
I actually cannot wait for a good passer of the ball to return to our team. Didn't really like him last season, but there's no doubt he would have improved us this term.

Hurry up Bruno.

Do you not rate Ruben ?

Thig Ar Latha
Do you not rate Ruben ?

Think he's more likely to take Stewart's place and play along side Kingston, Ruben and one other (probably Miko, as he always gets a game)

Great news.

One of our best player returning from a five-year injury spell.

I'm a big fan of Bruno but I'm not sure where he'd fit in these days.

Could Bruno and Ruben work together? Or would we have another Lampard/Gerrard midfield nightmare like Ingerlund do? Two very similar players that can't play together..........

Time will tell.

Thig Ar Latha
Great news.

One of our best player returning from a five-year injury spell.

I'm a big fan of Bruno but I'm not sure where he'd fit in these days.

Could Bruno and Ruben work together? Or would we have another Lampard/Gerrard midfield nightmare like Ingerlund do? Two very similar players that can't play together..........

Time will tell.

IMO Ruben is more of a defensive Midfielder while Bruno is more attacking. I think they would compliment each other and give our midfield a balance that's been sadly missing this season. Add Kingston into the mix and next season is looking a lot more promising.

HMFCjamieHMFC
Think he's more likely to take Stewart's place and play along side Kingston, Ruben and one other (probably Miko, as he always gets a game)

miko deserves to get a game hes been arebest player for the last month

Drylaw Hearts
IMO Ruben is more of a defensive Midfielder while Bruno is more attacking. I think they would compliment each other and give our midfield a balance that's been sadly missing this season. Add Kingston into the mix and next season is looking a lot more promising.

A centre midfield of Ruben/Bruno would be as weak as dish water.

Drylaw Hearts

But one of our worst over the last 2 years.

HMFCjamieHMFC
But one of our worst over the last 2 years.

it dosen't mean he dosen't deserve to get a game now

Thig Ar Latha

Agreed.

:fing25:

Thig Ar Latha
A centre midfield of Ruben/Bruno would be as weak as dish water.

Never thought of Ruben as a particularly weak player, but you could be right as you probably see more games than I can make. Bruno would be in the Hartley role supplying the strikers. (a much tougher job than a year ago) A creative player that we've missed since Hartley left, but never a defensive midfielder.

I think Bruno should be giving a small run out here and there until the end of the season. Then he can get himself sharp and ready for pre-season.

I feel we should let go of one centre midfielder though. Stewart, Ruben and Bruno are too similar in quality. We only need two.

Ryan Gosling
I think Bruno should be giving a small run out here and there until the end of the season. Then he can get himself sharp and ready for pre-season.

I feel we should let go of one centre midfielder though. Stewart, Ruben and Bruno are too similar in quality. We only need two.

I agree that we should let Stewart go.

I agree that we should let Stewart go.

I'd go for that too. I think he'd be on more wages than Bruno and his contract is up in the summer. Ruben and Bruno are similar, but surely young Eggert will be a first choice next season. It will be who plays along side him.

Ryan Gosling
I'd go for that too. I think he'd be on more wages than Bruno and his contract is up in the summer. Ruben and Bruno are similar, but surely young Eggert will be a first choice next season. It will be who plays along side him.

Don't forget McGowan too. Capable of taking the ball from box to box.

I would like Stewart to go but only if we sign a quality midfielder. Stewart at least cares, maybe too much at times but he has urgency when others let the game go by.

(did I just say that)

Don't forget McGowan too. Capable of taking the ball from box to box.

I'm not too clued up on the youth, so I'll have to take your word for it. We do need a player who can collect the ball from the defence, pass it, then get back on to the end of it though.

funktasticlad

For ages i thought Bruno was a tidy player, good touch, good passer and good at hitting set pieces although i did think he was a luxury at times due to his lack of SPL engine room grit that is undoubtly required but.... after witnessing some performances from the likes of stewart (watched beckham in training hitting freekicks think i can do the same, because i'm a copper top i must live up to the stigma of being a hothead) Kingston (cant be bothered the day bur hey its all good as come friday i'll still get my 12k) and ruben (overdoes things that should be simple at times i.e to many touches and loves the barry backpass) although the latter has been the best of the three imo. I now feel all of above are luxurys in terms of what they contribute compaired with lesser gifted SPL players of the same posistion this season. Hopefully as i've stated before a clued up man management style manager will improve there strengths and iron out weaknesses. All in all its great news hes back, hopefully he can get fit, get a good pre season in and we can have a midfield of Kingston Bruno Ruben Driver next year as even though this season we've been dire i believe that this midfield i've comprised is more than capable of matching rangers spl select and celtics over rated mob oh ahem world beaters

Looking forward to seeing Bruno back in the team!

10 times better than Micheal Headless Chicken Stewart anyway!

Archived