Best new mobile contract deal for free ps3

Civil Jambo

Civil Jambo

So i on the look out for a new phone and contract with a montly budget of ?35, whats the best deal you have seen with a free ps3 included?

So i on the look out for a new phone and contract with a montly budget of ?35, whats the best deal you have seen with a free ps3 included?

My Friend got a Samsung E900, on contract for ?35 a month, and if I think rightly, he got 700 Free Msgs but i'm not sure how many minutes he got..!! Also got a Free PS3, but waited weeks for it!!

Hope this is some help to you.

BoJack Horseman

I just got a new contract from The Link, free Xbox 360 Elite included. Paying ?27 a month, absolute bargain. If you can stretch to ?39 or ?40 they have good PS3 deals, currently out of stock though.

http://www.thelink.co.uk/index.php?page=searchresult&sTypeSearch=searchMobile&search_universe=1&aSearchCritere=playstation&aTypePaiement%5B%5D=POST&aTypePaiement%5B%5D=PRE

BoJack Horseman

Its shops did. Think it was bought by Dixons and it's purely online now. You get your console delivered with your phone as well. A lot of places make you wait 28 days.

Archived