The official ridiculous next Hibs Manager suggestions thread

i8hibsh

Sir Paul l.

:vrface: x 1,000,000

Please tell me no-one over on ET.net suggested that one?

A Hobbit in my work informed me "Sam Allardyce is out of work"

Seriously are these jokers for real

Mad Dog Frazer

Ive heard its Michael O'neill

one things for sure they'll no go out and pay over 100k for anyone. it'll be an untried boss. since mowbray they seem to think this process will work for them. really hope they go for another Calderwood. and to think they pie'd 300-400k from birmingham not so long ago.

no sellable talent coming through, crowds down to 8000 and no funds whatsoever to back up an incoming manager. lets see how much longer Petrie can keep their books balanced. no chance. very pleasing

Jambof3tornado

They will let BB run with it and if results improve then he keeps the job,if not then Petrie will bring in a big name.

BB for now - couple of decent results - like a draw at home to ICT and a narrow defeat to Aberdeen away - should get him the gig full time!!

Former Bristol City boss Keith Millen - he took City from top end of Championship to the bottom before eventually geting sacked - perfect candidate imo :thumbsup:

Sexton Hardcastle

hibby at work saying Rod isnt involved in deciding the next manager.

Left to to other names that went over my head.

Lindsay something or other?

Gregory House M.D.

I've heard Ian Murray, Jim Jefferies, Sven Goran-Errikson, Martin O'Neill, Michael O'neill, Steven Pressley, Csaba Laszlo, Gordon Strachan and John Hartson so far.

I'm eagerly awaiting hearing about Patrick Vieira, Robert Pires & Robbie Savage.

:vrface:

Well John Collins arrived at the airport this morning.

Now we ALL know he has more sense, but I may as well throw his name in the ring too.

They will let BB run with it and if results improve then he keeps the job,if not then Petrie will bring in a big name.

:rofl:

Paulo Sergio.

I came on the thread to post the same thing.

Mythical, ineffective "flair" football.

Right up Hibs street.

?lafur Gottsk?lksson is a big name, he has 13 letters in his surname

hibby at work saying Rod isnt involved in deciding the next manager.

Left to to other names that went over my head.

Lindsay something or other?

Scott Lindsay and the ludicrously named Fyfe Hyland. I believe his middle names are Angis Ros Southerland

Roberto Martinez spotted...

Roberto Martinez was spotted this afternoon by my friend, getting out of his car and walking inside Easter Road. Interesting...

Just thought i'd share the info.

In 2007 former club Swansea City approached Mart?nez, offering him the position of manager. He accepted the offer and soon brought success to the team, winning three consecutive Manager of the Month awards. He took Swansea to the League One title in the 2007?08 season, taking them back to England's second tier division after a 24-year absence. Mart?nez returned to Wigan Athletic in the role of manager in June 2009.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FFS, their delusion is so powerful Del Bosque will be the next to rock up at the San Giro!

neither would stuart baxter

That is mental... I was literally JUST about to say that they probably wouldn't even have 'luck' with Stuart Baxter.

Great minds think alike! :lol:

Must admit to be being slightly amused at 60% of the tramps wanting JJ as manager, they absolutely detested the man when he was at Tynie. :lol:

...a bit disco

Verbatim from a Hobo I know...

"Ah'd love it if Deek came back noo as player manager".

:blink:

:rofl:

The cheap option which means BB as manager and ian murray as player/assistant manager/ captain/ cripple.

Archived