Sportscene v St Mirren

Hambone

Radioactive Mince

I swear if those two could've gotten it past the broadcasting authorities and wapped their maggots oot before having a tug on air, then they would have.

Some shot by Davie O there :o Missed the game. Spent thousands on furniture this week then my car ****ed up on Friday night costing me over a ton for a new battery, cruelly taking away our fitbaw & beer money (and unfortunately have to keep some aside to feed the kids/for other catastrophes) :(

Looked a decent game. Cheers Hambone :) Eggert J up front next time out?

Like how the commentator commented that it was a great game and fans got the moneys worth. thumbsup.gif

Very positive.

In complete contrast to Gordon Waddell's disgraceful and totally biased match report in the Sunday Mail. I'm a bit disappointed though that they didn't show the foul on Temps in the first half, which looked very near to the penalty box. It was too far away from our end so we couldn't see how close it was. It followed a good attacking move, too.

Like how the commentator commented that it was a great game and fans got the moneys worth. thumbsup.gif

Very positive.

Shhhh!

(whispers) there's a thread on here about how shite Scottish football is, don't want to upset the masses.:ninja:

KilbrideJambo

In complete contrast to Gordon Waddell's disgraceful and totally biased match report in the Sunday Mail. I'm a bit disappointed though that they didn't show the foul on Temps in the first half, which looked very near to the penalty box. It was too far away from our end so we couldn't see how close it was. It followed a good attacking move, too.

Agreed. The match report in The Sunday Times was similarly very one sided - wondered if i had been at the same match :blink:

Got to love how sportscene try and be like match of the day with their poor effort at jazzing up Paulos rant from last week, BBC Scotland = muppets

I was in line with it and Temps was fouled outside the box and fell into it.

Ref had a very good game on Saturday.

coatbridgejambo

was at the game.& i dont think i got my money's worth. still a point gained on murderwell thumbsup.gif

If those were the highlights, looks like slim pickings again on the road. More adventure needed.

I was in line with it and Temps was fouled outside the box and fell into it.

Ref had a very good game on Saturday.

Thanks for clarifying that. And, yes, I agree. I thought the ref was excellent.

Archived