New Manager ?

Drylaw Hearts

There is not a snowballs chance in hell that Paulo Sergio will be here next season.

A bit premature isn't it?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Falkirk manager seems to be doing a good job with a compressed budget/lots of young players.

:lol:

There is not a snowballs chance in hell that Paulo Sergio will be here next season.

I see what you did there DH.

I don't want MIchael O'Neil near the San Giro.

As for the famous - someone low key like John McGlynn with all the youngsters iin tow would do me.

Drylaw Hearts

What's with the negative shit as per with you?

Who's being negative ?

Falkirk manager seems to be doing a good job with a compressed budget/lots of young players.

:interesting:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quality. :thumbsup:

By the way - what odds could I get on it being Jim Jefferies? :mellow:

Fermit the Krog

There is not a snowballs chance in hell that Paulo Sergio will be here next month.

FTFY.

Someone who can hopefully adhere to the instructions given when accepting the job.

RoussetsShorts

StevenPressley.jpg

I concur, if the way ahead is to be youth then there's only one man doing a real good job in that area the now.

Drylaw Hearts

I see what you did there DH.

I don't want MIchael O'Neil near the San Giro.

As for the famous - someone low key like John McGlynn with all the youngsters iin tow would do me.

It needs to be someone who knows the SPL....JM might be not a bad shout.

Do not feed the troll, Kickback. Do not feed the troll. <_<:teehee:

FTFY.

Someone who can hopefully adhere to the instructions given when accepting the job.

:lol:

You've changed your tune on Mr Sergio in the last few days.

0,,10289~3061275,00.jpg

I concur, if the way ahead is to be youth then there's only one man doing a real good job in that area the now.

fixed that for you :thumbsup:

I have Francis. I have.

:(

Enjoyed that sexy, passing football in our 2-0 defeat in Perth, did you?

Hated that more pragmatic, direct approach we had when beating Celtic 2-0, did you?

:blink::blink::blink:

ToadKiller Dog

Some guy from Drylaw ,i hear that the new owners Pat the plumber and the guy who owns the Gorgie fish bar have him lined up and waiting in the wings .

Drylaw Hearts

Some people aren't taking this thread seriously.

:sob:

I don't know why because there is no way PS and his crew will be here next season.

:sniff:

Hated that more pragmatic, direct approach we had when beating Celtic 2-0, did you?

We passed the ball well against celtic and rangers.

Fermit the Krog

He was given a job to do. He started to do it and has now stopped doing it.

He's working his ticket.

I don't like people working their ticket at the expense of the football club I support.

He was given a job to do. He started to do it and has now stopped doing it.

He's working his ticket.

I don't like people working their ticket at the expense of the football club I support.

:arry:

That's what I meant by "haven't we been here somewhere before?"

Did you have a personality transplant over the past week, btw? Genuine question.

I'd be satisfied if McGlynn accepted the job if it were to be the case that we were in the position of needing a new manager.

He's worked with Mr Romanov before and has been doing a decent job at Raith.

Still, what about Mr Jims "teaboy." :rolleyes:

For us I'd like Robbo back especially as this is going to be a job with the young players.

Away from the ex player mode then I'd go for someone more left field like Brian Reid at Ayr.

PS will we have the patience for the rebuilding job that is surely coming ? -- a bit of a rollercoaster season and a half may be coming until we see if they are made of the right stuff.

Walter Bishop

Some people aren't taking this thread seriously.

:sob:

I don't know why because there is no way PS and his crew will be here next season.

:sniff:

Where are they off to??

I'll take you seriously, DH.

My shout? The same when we lost Jefferies (Or was it when Laszlo left?) is...... Lee Clark.

Drylaw Hearts

My shout? The same when we lost Jefferies (Or was it when Laszlo left?) is...... Lee Clark.

Thanks BH.

An interesting shout.

I do think it'll be someone with experience of the SPL at some level though.

Already out of our range. :(

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Can't see that at all. He's bound for very top of Championship or even Prem.

I can see JJ returning if it post VR. Personally wouldn't mind seeing John Robertson given a shot at the job again, which would actually see us have come full circle! Colin Cameron and indeed Pressley are both doing a good job at a lower level too.

At the risk of becoming a fully fledged member of POP, I agree that there is no chance Sergio will be here next season, it's no longer the job he signed up for already.

Drylaw Hearts

I can see JJ returning if it post VR. Personally wouldn't mind seeing John Robertson given a shot at the job again, which would actually see us have come full circle! Colin Cameron and indeed Pressley are both doing a good job at a lower level too.

At the risk of becoming a fully fledged member of POP, I agree that there is no chance Sergio will be here next season, it's no longer the job he signed up for already.

POP disbanded when JamboRobbo left JKB.

Also...

It's no longer the job VR signed him up for.

VR wanted to win the SPL and this is just never going to happen under his new format.

Drylaw has taken a jump off the deep end again....

It is really sad when you think of someone getting some sort of twisted pleasure when our club hits hard times.

:vrface:

Walter Bishop

At this stage I can't be certain of their destination.

So how can you be certain of their departure? I would love to see Robbo back at Hearts, his time under Vlad initially was too short a case of he was in the right place at the wrong time.

Archived