Today's other games

Le Chat

Is he not out on loan?

Think its a permanent move. Someone with more info can confirm one way or another. :thumbsup:

Still Liverpool 0-0 Swansea...

One way traffic, although Pepe Reina has just made a fantastic save....

Only one way this going to go...

That wee dick Shiels scores for Killie <_<

He really is a class act. Dean Shiels coolly slots Kilmarnock in front against the run of play. Paul Heffernan set him up with an outrageous back-heel to bamboozle the Inverness defence.

1514: GOAL Kilmarnock 1-0 Inverness (Shiels)

:wtfvlad:

If Dunfermline win surely Calderwood is out the door...

:turmoil:

You'd have to assume so. Wouldn't grudge them a point that much in that case B)

Berwick 1-1 Elgin

Berwick down to 10 men...

Manure a goal up thanks to a Wes Brown own goal....

Must be a I'll suck you off Fergie no bother match there...I've got a Fat Heid too...

Hannibal Lecter

Is he not out on loan?

Think its a permanent move. Someone with more info can confirm one way or another. :thumbsup:

He was released by us summer before last, and first signed for Airdrie Utd but didn't last there.

He was released by us before the end of the 2009/10 season.

Signed for Airdrie but had problems with injuries and only made two starts before being sacked in January of last season for fighting with a teammate in the club car park.

Robbo pretty much saved his career by taking a chance to bring him to East Fife a month after his sacking. He's been on fire this season, that goal is his 10th already this campaign.

Falkirk 3 Livi 3, was 3-0 to Falkirk at ht.

Had this on my coupon as a draw... Thought it was all over at half time! Got Ipswich to win though :verymad:

Hannibal Lecter

Had this on my coupon as a draw... Thought it was all over at half time! Got Ipswich to win though :verymad:

Unless Liverpool score toot sweet it's going to be them that burst me :(

Falkirk go 4-3 up <_<

If that had been Hearts who lost a 3 goal lead I'm pretty sure I know who would have got a winner...

Falkirk go 4-3 up <_<

He was released by us before the end of the 2009/10 season.

Signed for Airdrie but had problems with injuries and only made two starts before being sacked in January of last season for fighting with a teammate in the club car park.

Robbo pretty much saved his career by taking a chance to bring him to East Fife a month after his sacking. He's been on fire this season, that goal is his 10th already this campaign.

Cheers. :thumbsup:

Token red card in injury time for Der Hun, massages the stats so that it doesn't look they get treated too favourably.

And this afternoon's big news: Fort William v Strathspey Thistle has finished 2-2 giving both teams their first point.

(And in Ft William's case I fear their only point ....)

Archived