Help!

japanjambo

God they really think they are angels!

Just having a tet a tet with some guy on facebook! Grrrrrrrrrr

'That is totally untrue Lynne and you know it. when did you hear opposing managers and players accusing Celtic players of cheating like they have done with Hearts recently. Your anti Celtic bias does you no credit,Lynn'

Tell him to go **** himself.

Don't talk football with these mutants, they have a warped view on it.

Jeez!

'Typical Hearts/Rangers reaction, rather than defend your own team despicable beghaviour you throw mud at the innocent. why are Hearts being fined for bad behaviour? why are fellow professionals calling them cheats,thugs and cowards in the papers?'

Midfield Terrier

Well if they knew their history :teehee:

Celts cheated like Arsenal.. but we didn't get any justice; Nicholl praises replay ruling.

JIMMY NICHOLL was as amazed as anyone at the FA's decision to award Sheffield United a cup lifeline.

The boss of struggling Raith Rovers wishes someone had given his side a second chance when they were beaten by Celtic in equally controversial circumstances in August 1995.

Rovers, then holders of the Coca- Cola Cup, were relieved of the trophy when the team they had beaten in the previous year's final ignored the gentleman's agreement of returning the ball after the game is stopped for an injury.

Hackney Hearts

Jeez!

'Typical Hearts/Rangers reaction, rather than defend your own team despicable beghaviour you throw mud at the innocent. why are Hearts being fined for bad behaviour? why are fellow professionals calling them cheats,thugs and cowards in the papers?'

Is he just referring to the Shiels family's opinions??? Hardly an unbiased source!

Plus opponents know they can get away with flinging stuff like that at Hearts - Celtic get far more protection from the media and authorities.

207463-celtic-apologise-for-poppy-banner-protest-410x230.jpg

Also ask 'it' if they believe the distribution on SPL prize money is fair? I would love to hear that answer.

League Position vs % Revenue

(Basic + Supplementary = Total)

1 4.0% 13.0% 17.0%

2 4.0% 11.0% 15.0%

3 4.0% 5.5% 9.5%

4 4.0% 4.5% 8.5%

5 4.0% 4.0% 8.0%

6 4.0% 3.5% 7.5%

7 4.0% 3.0% 7.0%

8 4.0% 2.5% 6.5%

9 4.0% 2.0% 6.0%

10 4.0% 1.5% 5.5%

11 4.0% 1.0% 5.0%

12 4.0% 0.5% 4.5%

Any Celtic fan who lobs the cheat accusation is on shaky ground given the events of 3/5/1986

Post a photo of Nakamura, the biggest cheat ever to play on these shores, then McGeady, then Petrov, then Maloney.

Then show the **** the Fyssas sending off, the Balde assault on Bednar that was apparently not a penalty, the linesman trying to flag Bendar offside every time he scored against them, and Andy Webster "elbowing himself".

Then dhefriend the phrick and never speak to him again.

A successful day by all accounts. :thumbsup:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Any Celtic fan who lobs the cheat accusation is on shaky ground given the events of 3/5/1986

Well aware of the chat around guys like Abercrombie and McGarvey but in what way do you think Celtic cheated?

Don't talk football with these mutants, they have a warped view on it.

That is frighteningly accurate.

I just don't talk about football to any of my OF-loving mates, though I must say the green arse-cheek have the top billing on the warpedness factor.

Hackney Hearts

Also point out to him/her/it that throwing the word thug around is laughable when you consider which former-player currently attempts to manage them.

Napoleon  Wilson

Maloney, Petrov...two of the biggest divers Scottish Football has seen.

Agreed, Petrov in my memory particular was a serial diver in the SPL.

Agreed, Petrov in my memory particular was a serial diver in the SPL.

CHRIS SUTTON!!!!,backed into whoever was marking him until the ball came towards him then would fall flat on his arse :down:

scottish_chicP

That is frighteningly accurate.

I just don't talk about football to any of my OF-loving mates, though I must say the green arse-cheek have the top billing on the warpedness factor.

I totally agree. I used to think they just didn't want to admit when they are wrong but it seems they actually buy in to the absolute bullshit they talk! down.gif

Andy "Touch me in the penalty box & I will fall over" Walker

Having the Scottish media at your beck & call, even when your fans think they are the laptop loyal. If the media are all anti-celtic, then this week must have been an eye opener.

Getting a ref to resign for getting a correct decision cos he lied to the manager of Celtic - so why is Brines still a ref? He got a decision wrong and lied about it but is still a ref!!!!

the best plan is not to get involved with a mhank. you will never be able to squeeze an atom of sense out of one. completely warped and totally devoid of reason.

just ignore the ****.

Archived