BBC Gossip

No longer active

No longer active

Hearts manager Paulo Sergio faces the sack if there are any repeats of the player unrest witnessed over the recent wage delay at Tynecastle. (Daily Express)

Former Hearts boss Jim Jefferies was sad to see players he persuaded to join the club suffering a long wait for overdue wages. (Daily Record)

What a bunch of scaremongerers. The press just love taking the pi55. Does anyone actually read this sh1t?

BBC Gossip Page

Hearts manager Paulo Sergio faces the sack if there are any repeats of the player unrest witnessed over the recent wage delay at Tynecastle. (Daily Express)

Former Hearts boss Jim Jefferies was sad to see players he persuaded to join the club suffering a long wait for overdue wages. (Daily Record)

What a bunch of scaremongerers. The press just love taking the pi55. Does anyone actually read this sh1t?

You must read this shite if your quoting them <_<

Barney Rubble

Emmmm ! you !!

Geoff Kilpatrick

I love the BBC Gossip page.

Translated as we trawl the papers to tell you what they've said so that we can pass it off when people read our site as someone else's story but we can then speculate on it.

The Natural Order

The fact is that under Romanov these bits of "gossip" could well be true.

If I was JJ I'd feel sad for the players I know having a hard time, wouldn't you?

As for the Paulo line, Romanov sack a manager - he's never done that before has he <_<

Both bits of gossip seem fair enough to me.

Geoff Kilpatrick

The fact is that under Romanov these bits of "gossip" could well be true.

If I was JJ I'd feel sad for the players I know having a hard time, wouldn't you?

As for the Paulo line, Romanov sack a manager - he's never done that before has he dry.gif

Both bits of gossip seem fair enough to me.

So in other words, you'll simply believe it based on past experience and nothing else.

It's pretty believable that the players are none to happy about not being paid. It's also pretty believable that Vlad would not be happy at the bad publicity of any of them leaking info and would look for someone else ( apart from himself ) to blame.

So in other words, you'll simply believe it based on past experience and nothing else.

But it's not like Cartman's clutching at straws?as he said Vlad's got previous.

Drylaw Hearts

VR Hearts have been quite outspoken against the media for a number of years.

I think the chances of them doing us any favours and being all nice and cuddly towards us are pretty slim.

:dealwithit:

Geoff Kilpatrick

But it's not like Cartman's clutching at straws?as he said Vlad's got previous.

Indeed but then it starts to get passed off as fact when it quite possibly isn't true either.

Indeed but then it starts to get passed off as fact when it quite possibly isn't true either.

I know the storeys will keep coming and i like yourself take it all with a pinch of salt. :thumbsup:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Until we start talking to them again they will make up anything they want to. Though the players are clearly going to be more than a little bit miffed, we can take some of the guff with a pinch of salt also.

I have an inkling PS wants a clearout in any case.

Some whinged they were asked to train an extra day and given the non appearance at St J's maybe they deserve a bit of penance. Seriously hope Black hasnt complained

No longer active

You must read this shite if your quoting them <_<

I read the BBC website, but not the tripe newspaper articles

And again with no official press spokesperson from the club available due to the press ban, the drivel written by the press will be about as close to the truth as David Cameron asking gorden brown for his assistance with the economy! Have to admit that it would have been good for the fans to get clarification sooner regarding this mess but let's face it the press have had a field day!

And again with no official press spokesperson from the club available due to the press ban, the drivel written by the press will be about as close to the truth as David Cameron asking gorden brown for his assistance with the economy! Have to admit that it would have been good for the fans to get clarification sooner regarding this mess but let's face it the press have had a field day!

You're missing the point here.

Hearts never responded to media speculation and rumours, so the current ban makes no difference at all to that.

Any information that Hearts would have made public, they're still making public. All that's changed in the current situation is the information goes directly onto the Club's website, and the media do not receive a press pack, briefing, or press conference.

Well if Sergio gets the sack i hope it's before too many players that are already pissed off with lack of chances in the team end up leaving.

Hearts never responded to media speculation and rumours, so the current ban makes no difference at all to that.

Any information that Hearts would have made public, they're still making public. All that's changed in the current situation is the information goes directly onto the Club's website, and the media do not receive a press pack, briefing, or press conference.

Whoosh!!!

Nothing like stating the obvious truth!

But then, it's a rarity on here with so many defenders of the fourth estate!

alwaysthereinspirit

Who was it that supposedly told the media that Sergio was on his last warning. Mad doesn't talk to them, so who?

The Scottish media are like a "bunch of auld sweetie wives"

That is the point I was trying to make! Note no press spokesman and press having a field day as being sarcastic! And again it would have been nice when all the crap was hitting the papers for the club to make a statement just for the sake of its fans! Then again I'm sure vlad and co slept well!

Archived