Fix it or else....

Clerry Jambo

Report this morning suggesting Sergio needed to sort out dressing room revolt or he was out on his erse!

Our saviour reckons he should have more control over the dressing room.

It hurts to agree Romanov is probably right, but if Sergio hadn't been paid, then understandable he was a tad unhappy at the situation

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/281843/Sergio-facing-sack-over-Jambo-revolt

As fans on the outside, do we really know what the hell is going on, how the players and manager really feel and what Vlad has said to anyone?

We can only read the bull sh it in the papers some numpties who call themselves journalists write and who abuse their position by writing what they want...

William H. Bonney

Maybe Donal Macintyre could go undercover as a hearts player and expose the truth behind this brutal regime.

Alwaysinourshadows

Not going to believe that as the press are just looking for more stories to make us look bad now that we've paid the wages

Hackney Hearts

Maybe Donal Macintyre could go undercover as a hearts player

If he's any good, maybe he could solve our attacking midfield issue at the same time.

In the cold light of day if our beloved club had folded the media would be fecked,No one else big enough to have a hate fest on to avoid the real cancer in football- the fact that the two ritchest clubs in scottish football are funded on bigotry and hatred, but they can't annoy them because they are the biggest buyers of these rags, so it's a case of lets all gang up on the little kid in maroon so we don't need to fall out with each other. :angry:

This story is rubbish. Only Sergio, Romanov or the board could have this information. If true why would any one of these parties make such an ultimatum public? Total horseshit as usual.

Do we know if there even was a dressing room 'revolt'?

Fair enough the players wouldn't be happy but all this talk of players revolting and Romanov telling Sergio to win back the dressing room seems far fetched even for us.

Report this morning suggesting Sergio needed to sort out dressing room revolt or he was out on his erse!

It hurts to agree Romanov is probably right, but if Sergio hadn't been paid, then understandable he was a tad unhappy at the situation

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/281843/Sergio-facing-sack-over-Jambo-revolt

*Disclaimer - I'm aware this might well be pish but for discussions sake*

A manager should always have control over the dressing room.

It seems Sergio has had to tow the party line when the players had a legitimate complaint and the right to take things further. It seems alot of goodwill has gone into this and shows a squad who have alot of time for Sergio which is pleasing.

I'm not sure what Romanov's 'serious consequences' could be to threaten the players with over this to drop the complaint. As far as I could tell should things have continued he'd have been in breach of contract and liable for their remaining contracts. Is this correct?

As for Romanov being furious, I'd like to see the state of him if a club didn't pay a transfer fee on time.

Performances and body language on the pitch will tell alot. And recently i`d say there is absolutely nothing wrong behind the scenes with PS and the players. Only results have let us down.

As others have said, how could this get this info?

To me it sounds like the type it thing sergio would say to make a point whilst trying to talk the team out of signing the letter. I can see in the team meeting sergio saying, in a throw away manner, something along the lines of 'if you guys sign this there could be ramifications for all of us'.

He might have made it up on the spot, like a white lie you'd tell a child to get them to do something.

Performances and body language on the pitch will tell alot. And recently i`d say there is absolutely nothing wrong behind the scenes with PS and the players. Only results have let us down.

:spoton:

Too many looking for problems whether they are there or not

:Agree:

ToadKiller Dog

If the media just keep chucking little bombs in eventually one or two hit the target and the ones that miss still can cause a bit of panic . We are easy sport for them and thats what annoys me the most as they report it with a smug grin yet sit back and ignore the real problems in the scottish game .

portobellojambo1

This story is rubbish. Only Sergio, Romanov or the board could have this information. If true why would any one of these parties make such an ultimatum public? Total horseshit as usual.

Just one of the lines from this story

Romanov believes Portuguese boss Sergio should have more control of his dressing room,

Does anyone honestly believe that over the last couple of days Vladimir Romanov has been sitting in Lithuania chatting away to a Daily Express journalist during a period we weren't talking to the press.

The press work on the basis that if they keep printing nonsense they will eventually get something right, through luck rather than investigative journalism.

Thunderstruck

The press work on the basis that if they keep printing nonsense they will eventually get something right, through luck rather than investigative journalism.

Hence the reference to "Media Monkeys" - The infinite Monkey Theorem; put an infinite number of monkeys to hitting keys for an infinite time and they might type "banana".

article4.jpg

Carl Spackler

The Express? Their track record is good eh? Whereas the Sun or the BBC might know something and spin it whichever way and to whichever degree they feel I'm convinced the Express actually do just make it up completely.

Here's a wee thought to increase the foaming of mouths further. The vast majority of reports have been from "unnamed players" and so on. How were the NOTW getting their info which ultimately led to their demise? There's a possibility the unnamed players don't know they are giving information to the press. Honestly, would you put it beyond some of our press?

To be fair to Clerry, he is JKB'S roving Express Exclusive reporter.

Still no sign of the link up between Mr Romanov and Liverpool....yet. :(

http://www.express.c...er-Jambo-revolt

Alright Clerry. I think after the last couple of weeks we all know to take the news stories with a pinch of salt. The press will print anything about us that they can manipulate to sound worse that what is really going on behind the scenes.

Francis Albert

Has anyone reported in any prominent way that the tax bill that people were getting excited about was paid in August?

Has anyone reported in any prominent way that the tax bill that people were getting excited about was paid in August?

Have hearts reported this to the fans when all this crap was going on ?

Maybe we should be more concerned about the lack of communication from the club to the fans rather then what papers that most people on here pretend they don't read print.

To be fair to Clerry, he is JKB'S roving Express Exclusive reporter.

Still no sign of the link up between Mr Romanov and Liverpool....yet. :(

Thank You Harold, just posting what is "out there" :D

As it happens don't have a strong opinion anymore on these matters, getting very tiresome.

Thank You Harold, just posting what is "out there" :D

As it happens don't have a strong opinion anymore on these matters, getting very tiresome.

Agreed, better just to let other folk get on with it.

Anyway, Swansea at Anfield today and a game that should be 3 points but I have a bad feeling about it. Home form should have been all wins...too many draws. Poppy shirts for Liverpool today.

Carl Spackler

Gives the impression we've only just paid it on the footsteps of the Court just before the winding up order being heard.

Probably did! Wouldn't expect anything else based on previous form but it was paid and that's really all that matters.

The wages thing shouldn't happen but I agree with other above that there's no "problems" with the players. Look at Obua yesterday for goodness sake. In saying that Obua knows what real bother is, look at his stance on issues at home.

I'd much prefer Hearts just pay things on time but they sometimes don't. This has happened several times since Romanov took charge but he's been in charge quite some time. In the long run he's always paid up! And it's not pennies either.

Of course looking at track record and predicting what might actually happen doesn't allow the publication of a quick "LOOK AT THIS" headline. The Internet and news every five minutes has sent everyone mental including the media themselves.

exactly.

Archived