Hibs fans temporary lack of composure

Craigieboy

Reading their forum last night ( :rolleyes: I know), it seems that they had a spontaneous premature splaff to themselves regarding our 'imminent' demise.

:greggy:

Not yet clowns.

Maybe next time.

Reading their forum last night ( :rolleyes: I know), it seems that they had a spontaneous premature splaff to themselves regarding our 'imminent' demise.

Not yet clowns.

Maybe next time.

yep! had one at work last night who heard from a mate who was telt by a pall who heard from his uncle that we wis gone, then ran to the bog for a tug! :lol:

hearts fans giving themselves prolapsed rectums at events is sad to see. quite unbecoming.

hibs fans lagging their j.d sports tracky bottoms at our imminent destruction...

:jbsmug:

because all they will end up with is disappointment.

:jbsmug:

Sorry boys, but we still have a few more beatings to dish out your way before we disappear.

:verysmug:

:verysmug: :verysmug:

Some skidmark on tossingoffoverheartsfinances.net actually threw a party with his mates over it. Apparently it was the best thing to happen to him since 6-2 (which we've more than atoned for) and that time about 25 years ago when we finished second and reached a cup final. :blink:

Jesus ******* wept.

:facepalm::vrface: :Vlad-Stupid:

Can't wait to slaughter these trumpets on Jan 2nd.

Some skidmark on tossingoffoverheartsfinances.net actually threw a party with his mates over it. Apparently it was the best thing to happen to him since 6-2 (which we've more than atoned for) and that time about 25 years ago when we finished second and reached a cup final. :blink:

Jesus ******* wept.

Jesus wept :facepalm:

Its all they've got, poor things... :(

Difference in class is that when it looked like Hibs were screwed we helped save the ***** :verysmug: Bitter little tossers.

Let them believe what they want. They have so little to grasp as it's unreal. Let's not forget their financial peril after all, or are still under the extreme delusion that they have no debt.

We'll still be around to add to the streak - what is it 8 in a row at the moment?

4gm90i.jpg

Barney Rubble

Jesus ******* wept.

It would have been a whos who of perverts weirdos and *******s aplenty ! where was it held here http://www.bangour.co.uk/

While not an unexpected reaction from them - the more sensible amoung them (there is one I know of) have worked out - no hearts = no derby = less revenue.........and lets face it they are no longer this financially sound football club they once believed they were !!

There would be a similar reaction on here if the tables were turned - make no mistake about that.

That however doesnt stop me fining it pretty amusing watching them get a wee bit overexcited about the prospect of us being no more, only to have their dreams shattered again.

If this week is the best thing to happen to them since 6-2, then that tells you all you need to know.

Not yet clowns.

Maybe next time.

:whistling:

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

A team containing me in midfield and the Gorgie dancer at centre half would still do over THU CABBIGE so no worries.

Some skidmark on tossingoffoverheartsfinances.net actually threw a party with himself over it. Apparently it was the best thing to happen to him since 6-2 (which we've more than atoned for) and that time about 25 years ago when we finished second and reached a cup final. :blink:

Jesus ******* wept.

fixed that for you :thumbsup:

:jbsmug: :jbsmug: :jbsmug:

Hibs.net will be a depressing place tonight. No more parties for them, they'll just have to wait until they win a decent cup or win a derby. :110:

:hibsfud::sob: :Vlad-Stupid:

EDIT: The code for the fat Hibs fan facepalming is hibsfud. :lol:

kingantti1874

What they fail to realise us even I the worst thing happened, complete financial Armageddon and hearts in our current form ceased to exist, a new - debt free hearts would be born and back in the Spl within 5 years at the very most, and given we do have a much bigger support, as a debt free club we would return to a position of utter domination poste haste...

What they fail to realise us even I the worst thing happened, complete financial Armageddon and hearts in our current form ceased to exist, a new - debt free hearts would be born and back in the Spl within 5 years at the very most, and given we do have a much bigger support, as a debt free club we would return to a position of utter domination poste haste...

Exactly. But they are thick so don't even realise it. :thumbsup:

Remnants of Standards

296975_2307180833812_1078031841_2523339_299296134_n.jpg

Snowjambo Dinse strikes again. :whistling:

Aww. Bless. He can spell and everything. Can't be a follower of Timothy.

or to put it another way, if we were to go tits up and never return. Every single Hibs fan alive today would have to go to their grave knowing that they have the worst derby record IN THE ENTIRE WORLD with no way to make it better

:pleasing:

I had a PM yesterday: from someone calling themselves FTH1. Entitled "haha", it simply read:

GIRFUY.

Get what right ******* up me? That Hearts are still very much alive, kicking, and as dominant as ever over his desperate lot, while his "model club" ( :rolleyes: ) remain a total joke on every level imaginable?

Keep taking the tablets, boys. Forever in our shadow - and what's more, you all know it too. :thumbsup:

296975_2307180833812_1078031841_2523339_299296134_n.jpg

Snowjambo Dinse strikes again. :whistling:

oh the banter. ma sides :facepalm:

and his chum gets in on the act... why are they wearing shorts!? :wacko:

316054_2388557085839_1608185376_32406661_1915456329_n.jpg

They're all completely obsessed by us and our every move.

What the fail to forget is that, despite being a 'club in crisis', we still lead them in the table and are going through a 2 and a hal year unbeaten streak against them.

2 AND A HALF YEARS.

2 AND A HALF YEARS.

2 AND A HALF YEARS.

2 AND A HALF YEARS.

:verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug:

I had a PM yesterday: from someone calling themselves FTH1. Entitled "haha", it simply read:

GIRFUY.

Get what right ******* up me? That Hearts are still very much alive, kicking, and as dominant as ever over his desperate lot, while his "model club" ( :rolleyes: ) remain a total joke on every level imaginable?

Keep taking the tablets, boys. Forever in our shadow - and what's more, you all know it too. :thumbsup:

You are quite famous on sangironet. I was skimming through their nonsense in a moment of weakness last nite. At a guess, GIRFUY may have arrived from a bloke named Sergey, partcularly scathing in his criticism of your good self unsure.gif

a 2 and a half year unbeaten streak against them.

2 AND A HALF YEARS.

2 AND A HALF YEARS.

2 AND A HALF YEARS.

2 AND A HALF YEARS.

:verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug:

:verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug:

:verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug:

giantsmug.png

4gm90i.jpg

I had a PM yesterday: from someone calling themselves FTH1. Entitled "haha"

Mods, might want to ban FTH2 through FTH1902 pre-emptively, as given Sirgay's psychotic nature, he's probably registered those IDs as well for a rainy day.

What a shower of fuds.

You are quite famous on sangironet. I was skimming through their nonsense in a moment of weakness last nite. At a guess, GIRFUY may have arrived from a bloke named Sergey, partcularly scathing in his criticism of your good self unsure.gif

I literally just glanced at that place unprompted for the first time in ages. And whaddayaknow, there's a three page thread about me. :turned:

In response to a post of mine on here from 2009 in which I said "what's it like to be more obsessed with your neighbours than to love your own club?", Sergey, er, started a thread about something Hearts-related again. :whistling: It then degenerated into a slanging match amongst themselves about homophobia. :blink:

And then another poster said to Sergey:

On a side note, as much as SL might be a ridiculous oaf, have you not actually fulfilled his prophecy and proved his point by starting this thread?

The thread itself was apparently intended to GIRFUM for saying that Hearts "will be here for as long and longer than you will". But first, we will be; and second, we will be. :thumbsup:

I literally just glanced at that place unprompted for the first time in ages. And whaddayaknow, there's a three page thread about me. :turned:

In response to a post of mine on here from 2009 in which I said "what's it like to be more obsessed with your neighbours than to love your own club?", Sergey, er, started a thread about something Hearts-related again. :whistling: It then degenerated into a slanging match amongst themselves about homophobia. :blink:

And then another poster said to Sergey:

The thread itself was apparently intended to GIRFUM for saying that Hearts "will be here for as long and longer than you will". But first, we will be; and second, we will be. :thumbsup:

:what:

:brucey:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

1 tin of green spray paint ?5.95, 1 roll of duct tape ?2, 1 kingsize white fitted sheet ?7, another kinsize fitted white sheet coz my mate couldnt spell "closing" ?7..... taking the Noel Hunt out the Yams, PRICELESS

After destroying their beloved snowjambo at Christmas, i think my popularity over the road will be at an all time high

?21.95 that effort set them back.

:cornette:

1 tin of green spray paint ?5.95, 1 roll of duct tape ?2, 1 kingsize white fitted sheet ?7, another kinsize fitted white sheet coz my mate couldnt spell "closing" ?7..... taking the Noel Hunt out the Yams, PRICELESS

After destroying their beloved snowjambo at Christmas, i think my popularity over the road will be at an all time high

Where did you get that from Partridge? Please be true... because the best part about it is, surely they could have turned the sheet over and just used the other side!? :laugh:

Where did you get that from Partridge? Please be true... because the best part about it is, surely they could have turned the sheet over and just used the other side!? :laugh:

I don't mean to question your intelligence but spray paint on a white sheet is going to show on the other side.

I don't mean to question your intelligence but spray paint on a white sheet is going to show on the other side.

Good call I deserve that one. Can't say I've even spray painted a sheet before anyway but aye just never even crossed my mind.

Anyway, on a more positive vein, huge relegation clash for the cabbages tomorrow. I fully expect the Giro to be bursting at the seams as the loyal home support cheer their side on to victory.

Sorry, slight correction. Half empty giro as usual and a lucky draw best hope for the home side.

:rofl:

It sure taught me a lesson though :(

jamboinglasgow

He honestly thinks we see him as some dastardly villian who we curse his name everytime he does something? I think someones got a high opinion of themselves.

As for Hibs fans, I am actually happy that the cream themselves at the thought of us going out of business. Why? Because it means they know they are inferior to us and we have provided so much hurt on them that the only way they can see the hurt ending and them being on top is for us to go out of business. That makes the horrible realisation to them that it isn't happening even more greater.

Jesus ******* wept.

Their desperation for us to fail is only surpassed by their complete lack of understanding in being the superior side.

"Aye, what aboot 7-0?". That's my favourite. Most of the people I know that pull that one out weren't even born. I then proceed to tell them about the achievements of our club in my near 26 years on this planet (I'm aware we've dominated them long before my lifespan). Soon shuts them up! :thumbsup:

He honestly thinks we see him as some dastardly villian who we curse his name everytime he does something? I think someones got a high opinion of themselves.

The thing is it's mission accomplished for him because the line was cast and someone bit.

Archived