Romanov revolt collapses

jammyheart

AllyjamboDerbyshire

:embarassed:

It's not a win/win situation for them though, people aren't quite as naive as they used to be. Even my non HMFC supporting friends can see what they're doing here and while having a laugh at the Hearts expense they also lose a little respect for the people and papers responsible. Journalism is up there with bankers and politicians in the don't believe a word they say stakes.

You should consider yourself very lucky if all your non-Hearts supporting friends have the sense to see through all this bad press, you must move in very intelligent cirles :thumbsup: but the truth is that many people do believe what they read and form their oppinions based entirely on this, and unless they see something that says it was false/untrue, they will continue to believe it. It would be nice to think that one day these hacks all suffer in some way for their poor quality reporting, but most won't, as it's not a new situation, and many of them have grown old and fat by slating Hearts, and others, while sticking up for their darling Old Firm. No-one within the industry will ever recognise the fall in newspaper sales as being attributable to poor journalism, prefering instead to blame it on the effect of the internet.

PS What have you got against bankers? I used to be a banker! But have taken pills for it now and no longer indulge in the habit :embarassed:

I understand where your coming from with the above. As someone who doesn't read the papers, because of the amount of absolute bullshit which appears in them it is something I may consider reversing when the shackles come off.

Vladimir Romanov will part company with HMFC one day, will leave Scottish football and at that stage be outwith the jurisdiction of those who are presently ruining our game and printing fabricated lies. He is also a man who seems to retain a multitutde of information on file at his head offices in Lithuania. If I were a journalist and/or employed by the SFA I would run for the feckin hills on the day Romanov announces he is out of here. Then, the shackles are off.

Anyone that thinks they have read the greatest rants of all times to date from Romanov, and who enjoys rants, could be in line for something very, very special. I wouldn't be at all surprised if a few days after he leaves the greatest piece of prose he has ever produced appears in press. I predict he will go to town and say everything he cannot say due to his present ties with HMFC, information will come out which will make what we have heard from him to date pale into insignificance, and our beloved journalists and the suits at the SFA will be shitting themselves.

Please let this be true. :D :D it would be bigger than the whole Italian referee corruption scandal!!! :thumbsup:

All this proves is the players are as scared of the consequences of crossing Romanov as the fans are.

The press are , well the press.

The SFA are a corrupt entity, a wee brother of EUFA and FIFA, so what do you ever expect from them?

The number of people who act as unpaid apologists for Romanov on here is remarkable, the guy is a lunatic who taints our club more every day he is in charge.

One or two have your heads so far up Romanovs ass it would be helpfull if you shouted upwards to him and asked him what the f00k he is playing at?

AllyjamboDerbyshire

All this proves is the players are as scared of the consequences of crossing Romanov as the fans are.

The press are , well the press.

The SFA are a corrupt entity, a wee brother of EUFA and FIFA, so what do you ever expect from them?

The number of people who act as unpaid apologists for Romanov on here is remarkable, the guy is a lunatic who taints our club more every day he is in charge.

One or two have your heads so far up Romanovs ass it would be helpfull if you shouted upwards to him and asked him what the f00k he is playing at?

All it proves is the players are probably a bit more intelligent than many would give them credit for. Rather than running headlong into the conflict the press would love, they have realised that, if they call in the PFA and end up with their contracts voided, they would all face a very uncertain near future, and most would end up on reduced wages, and some struggle to get a club at all. This, I would imagine, is the kind of argument Sergio used when he 'warned them' of what might happen, as per the Record, as opposed to 'forced them' as per the Scotsman.

Fair few folk have gone awfy quiet the last day or so since the winding up order stuff proved to be pish, eh? :greggy:

I note that the "get rid, I don't like any of the players anyway" mob have made no comment on the professionalism shown by the vast majority over this wages issue; in particular our heroic captain, whose loyalty to the cause should be admired. :smuggy:

Archived