Why was Zalukas not sent off against Killie

Howdy Doody Jambo

Howdy Doody Jambo

So why did Zalukas get a yellow card and not a red for being judged to have denied Heffernan a goal scoring opportunity on saturday .

Surely another mistake going un-noticed by the referee and the GFA

Every other time this happens in football it is a red card , but not in Scotland

Aye...this hasn't been discussed enough recently and there's **** all else to talk about at this time 5 days later...

Broxburn_Jambo

So why did Zalukas get a yellow card and not a red for being judged to have denied Heffernan a goal scoring opportunity on saturday .

Surely another mistake going un-noticed by the referee and the GFA

Every other time this happens in football it is a red card , but not in Scotland

Who gives a ****? It went for us.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Who gives a ****? It went for us.

Naw it did nae , They scored , we lost and Zalukas never got suspended for Saturday which is a real blow

Malcolm Tucker

Naw it did nae , They scored , we lost and Zalukas never got suspended for Saturday which is a real blow

Last time I commented on folk similar to yourself, a poster left this site stating he'd never post again.

So I won't make that mistake twice.

Last time I commented on folk similar to yourself, a poster left this site stating he'd never post again.

:rofl:

Nicholas Brody

Do it.

Please.

Aye...this hasn't been discussed enough recently and there's **** all else to talk about at this time 5 days later...

Word.

Absolutely nothing worse than a thread on Kickback that isn't on an original topic.

Broxburn_Jambo

From your OP you clearly think it was a penalty so them scoring and us losing was always likely. If your whole point was about Zal being suspended for Saturday then why not just say that?

Howdy Doody Jambo

From your OP you clearly think it was a penalty so them scoring and us losing was always likely. If your whole point was about Zal being suspended for Saturday then why not just say that?

Not at all , its about the referee not abiding by association rules yet again and the referee seems to get away with making poor decisions

If he never sent of Zalukas then a penalty should never have been awarded or it was a penalty which goes with a red card as the defender was last man denied the attacker a goal scoring opportunity

or did Zalukas stay on the park because of what ?

If only the referees came out in the media after the game and explained there decisions , after all it is 2011 and it goes on in every other football league and sport these days but not in the SFA or Spl

Broxburn_Jambo

Not at all , its about the referee not abiding by association rules yet again and the referee seems to get away with making poor decisions

If he never sent of Zalukas then a penalty should never have been awarded or it was a penalty which goes with a red card as the defender was last man denied the attacker a goal scoring opportunity

or did Zalukas stay on the park because of what ?

If only the referees came out in the media after the game and explained there decisions , after all it is 2011 and it goes on in every other football league and sport these days but not in the SFA or Spl

When i watched the game again on Alba I actually thought he went a bit wide and there were a couple of covering defenders coming back into the middle so imo it was a borderline decision. If you watch it on TV he gives the penalty and trhen consults the linesman about whether he was last man, linesman says no, so no red card.

When i watched the game again on Alba I actually thought he went a bit wide and there were a couple of covering defenders coming back into the middle so imo it was a borderline decision. If you watch it on TV he gives the penalty and trhen consults the linesman about whether he was last man, linesman says no, so no red card.

Ive only watched the highlights once and my initial thought it was borderline. An infringement so a pen yes - but it was also a joint decision by both officials and both had Hamill and an other in line of sight.

I thought Hefferman could have got a shot on target but thats not how the guidelines the refs get work.

Seymour M Hersh

At the time of the infringement it was never a clear goal scoring opp. Not even a pen initially for the ref.

Snake Plissken

:jjyay:

This, thread closed

Archived