Ukio Bankas

Independence

Newsletter

?kio banko lizingas to take care of treats for the Christmas table

From 2 November to 31 December UAB ?kio banko lizingas holds a Christmas campaign ?Treats for the Christmas table? during which the clients making purchases on a leasing basis via UAB ?kio bankas lizingas receive a 40 per cent discount on ARVI kalakutai products right away, while those having made purchases and logged onto the website www.ub.lt during this campaign participate in a lottery offering to win one of 100 smoked turkeys for the Christmas table. Furthermore, from 2 November 2011 until 2 January 2012 ?kio banko lizingas clients will be able to acquire goods on a leasing basis with 0 per cent interest at more than 700 shops of business partners by entering into a twelve-month agreement.

?In the pre-Christmas period trade becomes more active when individuals acquire goods for the improvement of their everyday life or purchase gifts. Over this period ?kio banko lizingas will take care not only of special financing conditions but will also provide treats to its clients ? we will offer a generous discount on ARVI kalakutai products, while 100 lucky ones will have an appetising smoked turkey for their Christmas table,? Mindaugas Valan?ius, Director General of ?kio banko lizingas, said.

A discount coupon for ARVI kalakutai products will be delivered to clients together with the agreements and be valid until 31 January 2012. Those wishing to take part in the lottery and win one of 100 turkeys should, by 19 December, register a new agreement on the website www.ub.lt, under the heading ?My Agreements?. For the registered clients having purchased goods on a leasing basis during the campaign it is enough to log onto the website. The winners of the turkeys will be determined by a random computer selection and informed by e-mail on 20 December.

?kio banko lizingas services are available at more than 3000 shops of business partners the range of which covers not only a wide variety of goods but also services, including medical, dental, training, travelling, repair, Spa, and others.

According to the data of the Association of Lithuanian Banks, on 31 August 2011 ?kio banko lizingas held 47 per cent of the consumer leasing market. Established in 1997, UAB ?kio banko lizingas is a subsidiary of ?kio bankas.

Latest news

2011-11-02 Annual interest on deposits changed

2011-11-02 New service fees from 02.01.2012

2011-11-02 ?kio banko lizingas to take care of treats for the Christmas table

2011-10-26 ?kio bankas improving conditions of investment services

2011-10-20 Joint cash machine network to unite 270 ATMs soon

Tiberius Stinkfinger

"Those wishing to take part in the lottery and win one of 100 turkeys should, by 19 December"

"The winners of the turkeys will be determined by a random computer selection and informed by e-mail on 20 December."

I wouldn't be relying on that for my Christmas Dinner, thats for sure.

Obviously a sign that Ukio is going bust, or something... :rolleyes:

PS Shed!

Or taking the piss out of there employees at Hearts by not paying them when they have money.

"Those wishing to take part in the lottery and win one of 100 turkeys should, by 19 December"

"The winners of the turkeys will be determined by a random computer selection and informed by e-mail on 20 December."

I wouldn't be relying on that for my Christmas Dinner, thats for sure.

neither would i. that's what the players are getting paid next month time.

Good deposit rates into the bargain.

Maybe they'd just deposited the players money in sensible savings accounts to try & teach them how to budget.....how many times did we read about missed mortgage payments? The players sound like they need to learn to budget better.

Archived