Doubt there will be a last game of the season.

Devries4

Drew Busby !
I think I am right in saying that the first 4 split games for Gretna are away from home, with their only home being the last game of the season against Hearts.

Doubt that game will happen. Payback time for Gretna.

http://www.scotprem.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10002~1284304,00.html

If Gretna can't fulfill the fixture then are we awarded the 3 points ???

Every cloud and all that ....:rolleyes:

davemclaren
If Gretna can't fulfill the fixture then are we awarded the 3 points ???

Every cloud and all that ....:rolleyes:

I would think that that their results in the last 5 games would be expunged. Not that it makes much difference. :cool:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Of course there will be a last game of the season! It might be game 37 though!!

Only a Game

Would prefer the last game to be at home anyway, so that we can show the traditional end of season thanks for the players efforts.:evilno:

Would prefer the last game to be at home anyway, so that we can show the traditional end of season thanks for the players efforts.:evilno:

heh heh

Drew Busby !

Me too.

Thinking maybe a few of us could get together and get something appropriate for the players ???

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160125800601&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX&refitem=140219887139&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget&_trksid=p284.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSI%26its%3DI%252BIA%26itu%3DCR%252BIA%252BUCI%26otn%3D4%26ps%3D41

Only a Game

Archived