Sergio may get hit with 10 game ban...

Clerry Jambo

Raving Express Reporter can reveal that Sergio may get hit with a 10 game ban if found guilty of all charges, eg attack on Brines and being sent to stand after calling the ref an "oil tanker"

GFA really love us!!

PS Blackie to get 3 game ban

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raving Express Reporter can reveal that Sergio may get hit with a 10 game ban if found guilty of all charges, eg attack on Brines and being sent to stand after calling the ref an "oil tanker"

GFA really love us!!

PS Blackie to get 3 game ban

Fairly predictable Brian. Personally, I thought Sergio's outburst was way out of line. The sending off and pen decision were correct imo - I know there were things he didn't give us but we should really be putting our efforts into the games we play, not our ire against the SFA.

I actually thought our behaviour had been pretty good since the start of the season but the Brines thing and this will just set us right back and the knives will be out for us again.

HEARTS FOREVER

Maybe it will be a good thing to have Sergio sitting in the stand for a bit, he can maybe see that playing a midfielder up front isnt working and playing 3 defensive midfielder's in the same team isnt getting us anywhere.

Fairly predictable Brian. Personally, I thought Sergio's outburst was way out of line. The sending off and pen decision were correct imo - I know there were things he didn't give us but we should really be putting our efforts into the games we play, not our ire against the SFA.

I actually thought our behaviour had been pretty good since the start of the season but the Brines thing and this will just set us right back and the knives will be out for us again.

It was Craig but back to our dark ways again :ninja:

Despite the wages fiasco you certainly can't accuse the players of lacking in effort, but they need to channel their efforts in a less rash manner.

Dare I say mate this all stems from the top :rolleyes:

Can't disagree with much so far here. I didn't like seeing our players surround the ref on Saturday as much as they did. It's something, contrary to what most would tell you, we don't do and I don't want to see us start it.

Thing is though, I think we've been behaving pretty well for the best part of a year or so, but still we get hit time and time again and decisions go against us. And then when we finally mutter something about a particularly odious decision, made by a serial offender of such, our manager is hammered with a 6 game ban.

I can totally understand his and the players' frustrations.

All that said, discipline - both in a crimecount and tactical sense - is maybe the most important thing in football and even when all around seem to be shafting us, our players and staff need to suck it up and ram it up them through football. If it's to be believed the SFA hate us, they're gona like us less winning!

Agree with Clerry there too - it comes from the top. When your owner does nothing but scream foul and conspiracy at every turning, it just has to have a drip down effect. Also, the added frustration surrounding wages (as well as the bonus payments which has rumbled on for a very long time) just night effect players too. Not in an obvious way, but just that added emotion can go either way in the heat of battle.

As for Saturday and Paulo's behaviour. I'd hope his frustration was over the two penalty decisions. Both as obvious as the other - dare I say ours more blatant and a second yellow for the dude - but only theirs given. Seems to happen a lot. Blackie's red against Motherwell was a tame challenge compared to Lasley's on Adrian in the same game which was only met by a yellow. We lost both these games and if the ref gets the decisions right we win them. Again, I get it, and as much as I loved his reaction to being sent to the stand in a way, he has to lead by example.

10 games? :facepalm: has any manager ever been banned for this length of time in Scotland?

Yes. Derek Adams a couple of seasons back.

10 games? :facepalm: has any manager ever been banned for this length of time in Scotland?

And has his behaviour, both during games and in the media, been anywhere near as vile as Lennon's last season??

I think Sergio has allowed himself to get wound up over statements coming out of Rugby park in the past, ie his response over the 'weakened team' accusation, i also think the way we came off the leash at kickoff on saturday and went straight for thier throats kinda backs that up, unfortunateley both PS & Blackie couldn't keep it in check, just my take on it :)

The Treasurer

I think Sergio has allowed himself to get wound up over statements coming out of Rugby park in the past, ie his response over the 'weakened team' accusation, i also think the way we came off the leash at kickoff on saturday and went straight for thier throats kinda backs that up, unfortunateley both PS & Blackie couldn't keep it in check, just my take on it :)

10 fouls committed by Hearts would kind of suggest we didn't "go straight for their throats" as you put it.

Black's tackle was stupid given that his reputation will always have ref's quick to flash cards his way without him giving them the excuse.

Sergio's outbust and media comments were mild compared with anything that horrible wee ginger gargoyle has spouted.

William H. Bonney

And has his behaviour, both during games and in the media, been anywhere near as vile as Lennon's last season??

not just last season. The man squared up to sproule in the recent cup game. Consistency is the name of the game.

10 fouls committed by Hearts would kind of suggest we didn't "go straight for their throats" as you put it.

Black's tackle was stupid given that his reputation will always have ref's quick to flash cards his way without him giving them the excuse.

Sergio's outbust and media comments were mild compared with anything that horrible wee ginger gargoyle has spouted.

Agree about Blackie, he shouldn't be giving any chance for refs to flash a card at him given his previous-but alas he's just helped open the Hmfc blankety blank cheque book again, on Sergios outburst in comparison to the ginger paranoia peddler, i'm afraid it's rules for the vilainous Hmfc and rules for the two who must be pandered to (OF) :)

Nelly Terraces

A 10 game ban for two, seperate, and fairly trivial, matters would probably be seen as proper justice at the GFA.

No wonder I don't really give a flying duck about Scottish football, it's just laughable.

The Treasurer

Agree about Blackie, he shouldn't be giving any chance for refs to flash a card at him given his previous-but alas he's just helped open the Hmfc blankety blank cheque book again, on Sergios outburst in comparison to the ginger paranoia peddler, i'm afraid it's rules for the vilainous Hmfc and rules for the two who must be pandered to (OF) :)

You're correct on the different rules for the OF point, however the teams overall discipline has improved greatly this season and so as long as this continues then the gFA can't have their holidays paid for by HMFC again just because of one players bad record (or can they)

You're correct on the different rules for the OF point, however the teams overall discipline has improved greatly this season and so as long as this continues then the gFA can't have their holidays paid for by HMFC again just because of one players bad record (or can they)

we might get away with hefty fines TT if we keep Blackie chained in the basement & stop feeding him live chickens :lol:

If the SFA throw a ten game ban at a manager for two separate and unrelated incidents, when he has no history of being pulled up to the SFA we should bring in our lawyers.

They haven't even heard our case for the Brines cheating allegations, FFS.

Neil Lennon got away with it as soon as the SFA heard them call in their lawyers, so its about time we saw the same justice.

This is not justice and a vendetta is being held against our club by them ever since Levein took them to court and won over Dougie MacDonald.

I attended both of the games in question.

Brines was cheating, FACT.

Sergio was angered by the referee's handling of the game on Saturday, quite rightly so (yes it was a straight red and yes it was a penalty, but there were many more decisions he made that were just ridiculous, including sending Sergio to the stand)

A 10 game ban would be utterly ludicrous for these 2 incidents considering the slap on the wrist Lennon got for his 2 'indiscretions' last season, and they were served concurrently. If he does get 10 games then the SFA definately are out to get us, end of chat.

If the SFA throw a ten game ban at a manager for two separate and unrelated incidents, when he has no history of being pulled up to the SFA we should bring in our lawyers.

Neil Lennon got away with it as soon as the SFA heard them call in their lawyers, so its about time we saw the same justice.

This is not justice and a vendetta is being held against our club by them ever since Levein took them to court and won over Dougie MacDonald.

I don't think that ever went to court.

Levein refused to back down, but the club paid his fine when the SFA threatened points deductions/suspension from competition.

This.

A ten game ban for someone who's only been in the country a few months is utterly laughable. He has no previous for this whatsoever.

It was inevitable that his behaviour on Saturday would get him some kinda punishment and I'd not complain if they dished out a two game ban for it. But TEN games?!?

Maybe if they didn't have such a useless system, rubbish referees or general incompetence in dealing with entirely reasonable complaints such as that made about Brines, our manager wouldn't have been close to losing the head in the first place last weekend.

Not really an excuse for swearing at anyone, but still a point worth making nonetheless.

Ten bloody games? Are they really shameless enough to apply that sort of penalty in this situation? Don't answer that actually..... ermm.gif

With a bit of luck the manager might learn to shut his gob in future and concentrate on our attacking options instead.

Did he honestly expect to just come over and take on the SFA within a matter of weeks and get away with it? Brines is a first class ****, but the manager didnt exactly go about it the right way.

And I would also expect someone new to a job to show a little more respect for the facilities than Sergio did on Saturday. Vandalism is vandalism regardless of the role at the club. Vlad shoud fine him.

If only the Portugese dud would be banned forever.

Feckin hate the tosser.

sorry mate, find that OTT unless ye are joking?

I don't hate him but I do not want him at my club.

He makes cc seem like Alex Ferguson.

We have only won 5 games under him ffs.Total shite manager.

i think he could certainly utilise the squad much better, but a bit premature for me to start wanting rid of Paulo

We hadn't won any games under Jefferies since February. Does that make him a sh*te manager aswell?

In short. We aren't good enough. Good manager or not.

Paulo's record is W6 D3 L5

We've lost to:

Motherwell 0-1 (with 10 men)

Tottenham 0-5

St Johnstone 0-2

Rangers 0-2

Kilmanock 0-1 (with 10 men)

The highlighted losses are easily explainable, and are - in my opinion - not things worth focussing or dwelling on.

We've lost to:

Tottenham 0-5

St Johnstone 0-2

Rangers 0-2

The highlighted losses are easily explainable, and are - in my opinion - not things worth focussing or dwelling on.

I'd go along with that assessment

We've lost to:

Tottenham 0-5

St Johnstone 0-2

Rangers 0-2

One key thing which can't be ignored is the fact that one player was stupidly sent off in two of those games.

We need to cut that out. Whether that means disciplining said player or just getting rid who knows - but ignoring it and pretending it's not our problem is not the answer.

Ridiculous stuff. CC has a terrible record at Hibs. Sergio has done ok so far.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

PS wont get a 10 game ban.

Those that want the manager removed after a handful of games should stop sniffing the Airfix....:down:

6 wins?who else we beat?I get 5.

Paks 4-1

Aberdeen 3-0

Hibs 2-0

St Mirren 2-0

Celtic 2-0

Dunfermline 2-0

Perhaps you should actually research something before you rampage on here to post it.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Paksi.was he even 'in charge' for that one?I think not.

He was standing in the dugout, so that's good enough for me.

Paksi.was he even 'in charge' for that one?I think not.

Yes. Unless giving the team talks and standing in the dugout doesn't count as being in charge.

_54428876_sergiofirstmatch.jpg

I'm waiting for the Paulo Frail nickname to start.

I just call him the Portugese dud.

I also want our stats when Zal plays and when he doesn't.Anyone got them?

mahgrassyshoes

With a bit of luck the manager might learn to shut his gob in future and concentrate on our attacking options instead.

Did he honestly expect to just come over and take on the SFA within a matter of weeks and get away with it? Brines is a first class ****, but the manager didnt exactly go about it the right way.

And I would also expect someone new to a job to show a little more respect for the facilities than Sergio did on Saturday. Vandalism is vandalism regardless of the role at the club. Vlad shoud fine him.

Yes he did, he wrote to the SFA and asked for clarification.

Can't believe there are folk on here asking for the manager to go. Sutton hasn't played well in the few games he has played. He may be a more natural finisher than Stevenson, but he doesn't work the defence as hard as Stevenson and as such makes it harder for players liek Rudi and Temps to get into the game in more advanced positions. Taouil has been good in the few games he has played, but I can only remember him actually hitting the target with one of the attempts he's had. Maybe the managers job isn't as easy as some people think on here. He hasn't had the chance to add any of his own players to the squad. Maybe he should be given that opportunity?

If he gets a 10 game ban he is no good to us or Romanov sitting in the stand, and I think Vladimir will show him the door, to be honest I have a feeling he will be gone in January during the transfer window, saving VR a few bob , he's only contracted to May so barring a huge upturn in form Sergios a dead man walking IMHO.

Its beggars belief that in repsonse to being called crooked, the SFA respond by being even more crooked, what a ******* world we live in/

Francis Albert

If he gets a 10 game ban he is no good to us or Romanov sitting in the stand, and I think Vladimir will show him the door, to be honest I have a feeling he will be gone in January during the transfer window, saving VR a few bob , he's only contracted to May so barring a huge upturn in form Sergios a dead man walking IMHO.

Personally I am all for managers sitting in the stand and getting a better view of what is happening, rather than indulging in pointless arm waving and fights with officials.

And the idea that Vlad will sack him because the SFA ban him is laughable. More like a feather in Sergio's cap.

nanananananannana paulo sergio sergio paulo sergio !!!!!!!!!!

he is our manager back him what are you complaining about we have made a good start to the season we were unlucky in the last 2 games

Personally I am all for managers sitting in the stand and getting a better view of what is happening, rather than indulging in pointless arm waving and fights with officials.

And the idea that Vlad will sack him because the SFA ban him is laughable. More like a feather in Sergio's cap.

if results and playing performances don't improve rapid, you can put your mortgage VR will use a ban against Sergio as proof that he is unable to do the job that he's paid to do

nanananananannana paulo sergio sergio paulo sergio !!!!!!!!!!

he is our manager back him what are you complaining about we have made a good start to the season we were unlucky in the last 2 games

I had to read your post twice. A good start to the season?Are you on the wind up?

Out of cup by Ayr?won 5 out of 13 league games?We are too busy passing back to goalkeepers to score goals.

We have no discipline and are generally garbage.

Celtic is our only positive result.I don't incude the Hibs game as a credit to the Portugese dud as we always beat them regardless of who our manager is.

Archived