tonight's footie

neilnunb

bloody Ayr about to beat St Midden.

Killie beat East Fife 2 -0. Ogleby sent off. Goalie (who I assume was) Ridgers fecked up for Killie's first.

The guy doing BBC Live text dosent think much of Man Utd's opponents tonight:

2133: Aldershit threaten again and it's that man Gutteridge who has a free-kick from the edge of the area saved by Manchester United keeper Ben Amos. They're doing their best to take at least one fond memory away from this game.

bloody Ayr about to beat St Midden.

Killie beat East Fife 2 -0. Ogleby sent off. Goalie (who I assume was) Ridgers fecked up for Killie's first.

Karma for Dung saying earlier.that Hearts 'savaged' Ian Brines and 'we need to get over it' :D

Karma for Dung saying earlier.that Hearts 'savaged' Ian Brines and 'we need to get over it' :D

Why? What happened to Rangers tonight?

arsenal 2 bolton 1 carling cup

vermalaen bk playing, great to see, arshavin was shocking first half and he finally decided he wanted to play 2nd half.... park scored a great goal aswell on his debut, on we go :thumbsup: 7 wins outta 8 crisis clubs in full flight

Why? What happened to Rangers tonight?

Well the Saints are his wee team i suppose.How the frig did he he get that job on the radio.?

Well the Saints are his wee team i suppose.How the frig did he he get that job on the radio.?

A St Mirren defeat tonight will have bothered him as much as the Kilmarnock result.

Archived