Your Call

Guest Bilel Mohsni

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bilel Mohsni

Perhaps you are taking this a bit too seriously, Mothy? :mellow:

I don't think so... but perhaps you have a point... I just find it a wee bit tedious that every thing I post is closely followed by the same repetitive patter from the same posters, it just takes the fun out of it for me a wee bit. :(

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I don't think so... but perhaps you have a point... I just find it a wee bit tedious that every thing I post is closely followed by the same repetitive patter from the same posters, it just takes the fun out of it for me a wee bit. :(

Honestly, the victim patter doesn't wash with me so no point putting it on. :lol:

You made this horrific thread, were pulled up on it and then bumped it the following week for some strange reason.

It's not like an unprovoked attack.

We all make pish posts every now and then.

Fall outs? :cornette:

EXCLUSIVE: CLIQUE BOSS BEGBIE ON HIS WELL PUBLICISED FALL OUTS WITH YOUR CALL VETERAN

"It's Bizarro", the maverick ladies man, 28, tells us.

There's no agenda, Mothy. You started a thread slagging off a wee laddie and some folk found it a bit shabby. My posts on the thread were either reminding you that the time I heard you call you made a big fuss about not giving your real name (the glass houses argument), or discussing the topics raised by the laddie in his call. Hardly a vicious attack.

Let's bring it in for the real thing and hug it out. :thumbsup:

I'ts actually a pretty frickin weird one for me too Scott. The Bizarro thing is something that is very often chucked out in my direction too, it appears that I am part of this group called "The Bizarro Clan/Clique" with the two posters you have named already there and also at one time according to you... Another poster who you claim is no longer part of the group. You cited the Bizarro thing last time and followed it up with Mothy's posts have improved recently and xxxxxxxxxxx has not been in the Bizarro Clan for some time now or words to that effect, claiming that Lionheart was on his own in said clique now. Obviously with this in mind, the Bizarro thread I took to be aimed at me.

To be honest with you, I am at a loss as to how this whole thing came about involving you anyway... I don't actually remember ever falling out with you over anything in the first place, it just kind of grew arms and legs from you popping up after every wee fall-out I have with the same group of Begbie, Partridge and Dalton. I will be honest with you Scott, I have never really had a problem with you to be honest but perhaps through your spat with someone that you seem to think I am in some sort of cahoots with you appear to think that I am involved in some kind grudge with you... Nothing could be further from the truth, the majority of the time I actually just have a wee chuckle at your content.

Still, whatever floats boats I suppose.

End of the day, this thread was incredibly terrible and you got a lot of stick on it - why you decided to bump when you were so scarred by the flack you took on it, is beyond me.

I have always thought you came across at least quite honest - but I think you bumped this thread, gave a few mixed messages, some praising this wee rory dude, some with a dry sarcastic overtone and waited for a bit more stick so you could run off and play the victim card. Actually quite unlike you.

The bizarro thing was clearly a silly wind-up as certain posters were accusing every man and their dug of being in "the clique". Maybe you shouldn't pigeon hole other posters if you don't like being told you are in something that doesn't exist.

I feel like a d*** even debating this pish, just post what you like and if people don't like it then deal with it and give it back, you will probably earn more respect that way. (assuming respect exists on an internet messageboard - dubious at best)

Fall outs? :cornette:

EXCLUSIVE: CLIQUE BOSS BEGBIE ON HIS WELL PUBLICISED FALL OUTS WITH YOUR CALL VETERAN

"It's Bizarro", the maverick ladies man, 28, tells us.

Francis has been 28 for the last 5 years.

ninja.gif

Francis has been 28 for the last 5 years.

ninja.gif

kanu1.jpg

OH PLEASE.

But seriously why does everyone think I'm older than I am around this gaff? :lol:

I'll echo Scott's sentiments Mothy, don't take anything personal on here. One persons rapier wit is another's reason to start a leaving thread ::troll:::'>

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Indeed Cap't Cook but the nature of the internet makes mob mentality even more prevalent than in the real world. With a computer screen between them and the person they're bullying and often with fake screen names no-one can track, these internet bullies feel completely safe and comfortable saying things to someone online they would never have the courage to say face to face in person.

The people who perpetrate mob mentality have little or no power. They just think they do. The support of the group gives them the illusion that they're powerful. They also thrive on responses to their harassing comments. The more you comment or try to defend yourself, the ruder, the more hurtful and the more out of control they become. The people who involve themselves in mob mentality deserve your pity and not your fear. Think of them as inconsequential people who are fooling themselves that they're more important than they really are. Besides, if you come from a well-adjusted background, you probably have more important things to do with your life than waste it on fools. Leave them to their mob mentality. Eventually, as has happened throughout history, the mob will feed on itself. And when it does, not one of the members is safe. As a final note, I have to say I always feel sorry for people who get sucked into the mob mentality of internet forums. While they're bolstering themselves up with delusions of grandeur, in reality, off the computer and back to their often sad little lives, I just think how unhappy they must really be. Just think about it. Someone who has hours every day to spend in internet forums abusing others cannot have much of a life off the computer. It's just not possible.

Its all about "the dynamics" of the board apparently....:thumbsup:

kanu1.jpg

OH PLEASE.

But seriously why does everyone think I'm older than I am around this gaff? :lol:

laugh.gif

Kickback's own Peter Pan.

Father time catching up though, Francis - you can't make those runs you used to make at the Corn Exchange on a Wednesday night. Someone brings along a dude who has started in their work and has moved up from England. He reminds you of yourself 8 years ago., he wears a long sleeved AC Milan top like nobody ever has. You find yourself playing deeper and deeper, no longer trying to avoid your turn in goals, In fact, you now need the breather.

Then the moment you know its game over...

You get your hair cut shorter, the old head band is confined to the bottom of the kit bag, never to be seen again.

They never prepare you for that in school, Francis, they just don't.

sad.gif

Indeed Cap't Cook but the nature of the internet makes mob mentality even more prevalent than in the real world. With a computer screen between them and the person they're bullying and often with fake screen names no-one can track, these internet bullies feel completely safe and comfortable saying things to someone online they would never have the courage to say face to face in person.

The people who perpetrate mob mentality have little or no power. They just think they do. The support of the group gives them the illusion that they're powerful. They also thrive on responses to their harassing comments. The more you comment or try to defend yourself, the ruder, the more hurtful and the more out of control they become. The people who involve themselves in mob mentality deserve your pity and not your fear. Think of them as inconsequential people who are fooling themselves that they're more important than they really are. Besides, if you come from a well-adjusted background, you probably have more important things to do with your life than waste it on fools. Leave them to their mob mentality. Eventually, as has happened throughout history, the mob will feed on itself. And when it does, not one of the members is safe. As a final note, I have to say I always feel sorry for people who get sucked into the mob mentality of internet forums. While they're bolstering themselves up with delusions of grandeur, in reality, off the computer and back to their often sad little lives, I just think how unhappy they must really be. Just think about it. Someone who has hours every day to spend in internet forums abusing others cannot have much of a life off the computer. It's just not possible.

Its all about "the dynamics" of the board apparently....:thumbsup:

Wow.

I think I'll sign off there.

Happy trolling though, LF. I'm sure you will catch a few this time. smile.gif

laugh.gif

Father time catching up though, Francis - you can't make those runs you used to make at the Corn Exchange on a Wednesday night. Someone brings along a dude who has started in their work and has moved up from England. He reminds you of yourself 8 years ago., he wears a long sleeved AC Milan top like nobody ever has. You find yourself playing deeper and deeper, no longer trying to avoid your turn in goals, In fact, you now need the breather.

You get your hair cut shorter, the old head band is confined to the bottom of the kit bag, never to be seen again.

sad.gif

I like to say I've "matured as a player", GA. Still in the prime of my career. :smuggy:

:sob:

I like to say I've "matured as a player", GA. Still in the prime of my career. :smuggy:

biggrin.gif

If you wear shin pads, as long as they are nice and low with socks just above them (ala Italian player in the 90's), you still have it, kiddo.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

laugh.gif

sad.gif

:rofl:

This is far too detailed not to have been a personal experience.

laugh.gif

Fortunately I got out of the game before that happened. I just sit at the end of the bar now saying "I could have been a contender"

sad.gif

Other than the boy from England and the fact I play on a Monday night, not a Wednesday, it's pretty accurate for me as well :rofl: I've started to enjoy the challenge of trying to keep a clean sheet for the night, and like to set up goals as much as I enjoy scoring them now. :sob:

And I am 28, pinkie promise. :thumbsup:

Which means it's only going to get worse. :stare:

Picture of driving licence with DOB plz Francis :smuggy:

:usualbet:

What, with JKB's for arseholes still looking for me to dish out some real life retribution? Not ruddy likely. :lol::sob: If there is a usual bet on the table though, I am more than willing to evidence my claim. :smuggy:

Obviously my wise sage-esque views give the impression of an elder statesman on here. :greggy:

laugh.gif

sad.gif

GA - Have you been hanging around Goals in Shawlands on a Thursday night for the last 5 years??

That's described my football career to a T with the exception of the Alice band, that got patched in the late 90's.

laugh.gif

sad.gif

Outstanding, dude. :)

Archived