Your Call

Guest Bilel Mohsni

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rory the Hibs fan... :lol:

Dear god wee man, gies peace...

I actually thought he was pretty good, way better than the majority of the adults that call that show :lol:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Kids with private school education telling the world where they are wrong... We need a joint Scotland/Ireland/Northern Irish/Welsh National team and we need to sell tickets to SPL games on mainland Europe.

Few other points but mainly just a bit of a ramble... 13yo apparently, just been told off for being mean by the missus... Better go and watch TOWIE or some-such pish to make up for being nasty...

:(

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I actually thought he was pretty good, way better than the majority of the adults that call that show :lol:

Made to sound good by the two cretins in the studio IMO. :ninja:

(sorry dear)

joke of a show, Scottish football? Rangers and Celtic radio more like, someone asked if we could have a weegie free week, thats been the only sensible thing said on the show in weeks.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

FrothFest! The old dear that was calling from the care home was needing a Dignitas season ticket

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Convientley ignored the fact that the BBC investigated Romanov

:lol:

The last caller brought that up but Chick was so desperate to end the show he played the ending music as the boy talked... Ended up sounding like some kind of eulogy at a funeral or something... Probably pretty accurate to be fair. :sweat:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Bet it was spelled Ruraidh, just to be even more wanky.

To be fair he had "sat down and discussed it with his family many times"... And the best they could come up with was a "lesser British" national team... Ruiraidh seems to be the spokesperson for the family though so god help the rest of them.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Slagging of a bairn just cos he's had a good education - :stare:

Although in all honesty it doesn't really appear to be money well spent on that showing... :ermm:

For shame Cooky, for shame :down: hope your missus doesn't give you a sookie tonight :jjyay:

I'll probably have to get a rom-com movie on on-demand or something... :(

His other points were

Sell tickets at ?15 to get more through the door creating a better atmosphere and if we do that why not sell tv rights to countries who's football is poor and who maybe interested in paying to watch our league.

I dont necessarily think these were horrendous ideas to be honest.

The thing is are there countries who would pay to watch our honking league.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

His other points were

Sell tickets at ?15 to get more through the door creating a better atmosphere and if we do that why not sell tv rights to countries who's football is poor and who maybe interested in paying to watch our league.

Decent idea... Not exactly a new one but yeah... Fair dos. Most Hibees should really have grasped the benefit of this by now, especially when more than half their stadium is empty every fortnight. :whistling:

I dont necessarily think these were horrendous ideas to be honest.

What... The "Lesser British National Team"? :ermm:

The thing is are there countries who would pay to watch our honking league.

I'd suggest that selling SPL tickets in mainland Europe would be like selling Grant Stott panto tickets outside the great Opera Houses of Italy and Russia. :thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Maybe one day he'll get an Open University degree and be worthy of Mr Cook.

Sorry Peanut... I will try harder... You a wee bit down on the OU as well then? I might just jack it in at this rate. :sweat:

Chip on your shoulder about private school education Mothy?

I'm sure we all aspire to have an Open University education like your good self...

:brucey:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I'm sure we all aspire to have an Open University education like your good self...

Post reported for trolling... :)

Feel free to discuss this by PM 'Lad'... This is a bit off topic to be honest. :thumbsup:

Kids with private school education telling the world where they are wrong... We need a joint Scotland/Ireland/Northern Irish/Welsh National team and we need to sell tickets to SPL games on mainland Europe.

Few other points but mainly just a bit of a ramble... 13yo apparently, just been told off for being mean by the missus... Better go and watch TOWIE or some-such pish to make up for being nasty...

:(

Post reported for trolling... :)

Feel free to discuss this by PM 'Lad'... This is a bit off topic to be honest. :thumbsup:

You must have done pretty badly in the English close reading paper...

Mothy, you're a man in your thirties who called Jim Traynor and wouldnae even give your real name. You want cringeworthy, you want to mind Traynor trying to get you to say what it was and you point blank refusing. :rofl:

Mibbe think on that before jumping down a wee laddie's throat. :smuggy:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Mothy, you're a man in your thirties who called Jim Traynor and wouldnae even give your real name. You want cringeworthy, you want to mind Traynor trying to get you to say what it was and you point blank refusing. :rofl:

Mibbe think on that before jumping down a wee laddie's throat. :smuggy:

I see this is going to become a session of batting away trolling posts and so I will bow out now... Really was only meant to be a wee jokey thread about a football phone-in program and the calls on it that I disagreed with... Oh well, have fun lads. :thumbsup:

Heard that - looks very much to the old GA that Traynor owned you.

Didn't have the privilege to hear that wee incident but it does sound like what is known as "a claiming".

Dear oh dear! Not giving your real name on the radio or for that matter phoning the radio. :rolleyes:

Didn't have the privilege to hear that wee incident but it does sound like what is known as "a claiming".

Dear oh dear! Not giving your real name on the radio or for that matter phoning the radio. :rolleyes:

It sure was, Floyd - it sure was. thumbsup.gif

I just hope we have all learned that bulling is something we should be trying to stamp out.

down.gif

Gregory House M.D.

:vrface:

Close your curtains Mothy, you have a stalker.

I see this is going to become a session of batting away trolling posts and so I will bow out now... Really was only meant to be a wee jokey thread about a football phone-in program and the calls on it that I disagreed with... Oh well, have fun lads. :thumbsup:

I think it's quite pertinent to point out that this laddie you're slating phoned in the same programme as you did, but unlike your good self at least had the minerals to give his real name. No? :)

Gregory House M.D.

:vrface:

Close your curtains Dalton, you have a stalker.

Pretty hard to avoid his repetitive pish about Mothy.

Pretty hard to avoid his repetitive pish about Mothy.

So you have been stalking my posts...

:wow:

I'm honoured.

I agree,

For his age he was very articulate.

Coburg Hearts

Young Mothy seems to have a problem with anyone who isn't to the left of Stalin. wink.gif

So did Mothy phone "your call" tonight?

I want a listen. :)

Me too! But Traynor was off sick tonight so Chic Young was in charge so couldn't have been tonight.

Maybe he taped it?? :whistling:

tommythejambo

Thread about some wee laddies ideas on a football phone-in turn into kickback slagging match.

Arguing like this on internet forums is f****** pathetic. Get a life and/or grip.

Slagging a 13 year old kid off on a public message board..... Cool.

Weird to think that grown men would take the piss out of kids

All a little bit Celtic for my liking

Geoff Kilpatrick

Slagging off the name Rory as well. Apparently, I must caution my youngest of the risk of lighter burns to the anus. :rolleyes:

I thought the Rory made a good point about selling our TV rights abroad on the cheap just to promote our game. I'd take it further, and actually give the TV rights away for free to certain countries to give the league more exposure.

His 1st point perfectly sums up Scottish football. The empty stands at Motherwell today even though they are flying high in the league. This needs addressed ASAP. We need to fill our stadiums somehow. Might be worth exploring free entry to TV matches for the smaller clubs. It makes our league look even more pathetic when we have our games broadcast on TV and there is nobody there.

Slagging a 13 year old kid off on a public message board..... Cool.

Weird to think that grown men would take the piss out of kids

All a little bit Celtic for my liking

Yep. Slagging his name, education and that FFS.

13 year old.

I thought the Rory made a good point about selling our TV rights abroad on the cheap just to promote our game. I'd take it further, and actually give the TV rights away for free to certain countries to give the league more exposure.

His 1st point perfectly sums up Scottish football. The empty stands at Motherwell today even though they are flying high in the league. This needs addressed ASAP. We need to fill our stadiums somehow. Might be worth exploring free entry to TV matches for the smaller clubs. It makes our league look even more pathetic when we have our games broadcast on TV and there is nobody there.

So many factors contributing to it. Price, lack of quality, match day experiences being dire... but I think a big one is how much we talk up how bad it is. Folk who actually go along slate the game that much, why would anyone make a choice to take it up?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Actually, thinking about this a little more, perhaps speedbump is just covering up that his real name is Tarquin....

Archived