Utility Price tracker

jb101

Kind of in response to the rip off thread.

Yesterday i moved my Electricity account from Scottish Hydro (ARGOS DOMESTIC TARRIF NSC) to Npower (SIGN ONLINE 24 ELECTRICITY).

This brought my price per Kwh down from 11.47p per Kwh to 9.986p per Kwh.

Used Npowers Quote and Switch facility on their website.

In the Spring I swapped my commercial supply from Hydro to Scottish power and saved a similiar percentage.

There are deals out there.

Post your best deal and hopefully give fellow Jambo's a heads up when they are shopping around.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Or use uswitch or one of the other comparison sites, which should be slightly less biased than npower's own site

My current contract is nearing its end and I used MoneySupermarket and Go Compare. Using/extrapolating one quarter's figures I came up with First Utility and an annual projected saving of ?181, with a free meter installed so that no one needs to read the meter at intervals. Allowing for seasonal adjustments and a horrendous winter, I reckon I can save a minimum of ?40 a quarter. Only problem is I don't know much about the company yet which I am working on. FWIW.

Or use uswitch or one of the other comparison sites, which should be slightly less biased than npower's own site

Comparethemarket flagged it as cheapest.Followed link to Npower.

Archived