The following people GTF!

i8hibsh

Before i apologise about censorship etc - I'm sorry mods I will put in * where appropriate, but I actually don't give a flying ****** if you ban me or not.

I am 100% done with the current situation at Hearts

Frail ****** right off, go join Davie Irons and manage Sunday League for the Red Lion or Rose and Crown

Neilson I don't actually give a sh** where you go as long as it's the Hearts exit door

Jose - see above

Mikey Stewart - I honestly wish you all the best as I see your commitment and I know you love the club, unlike the rest you earn your salary, but you simply aint good enough mate

Romanov - take yer Roubles and take yer 'yes' men and never enter Scotland again. You have in 3 years single handedly demolished our club

Nade - take yer fat erse in your Lambourghini and drive right back down south you wage thieving lazy pile of ****

Elliott - seriously are you actually having a laugh with all concerned at HMFC? Did you win a competition to play witht he big boys

Number 28 - jump on the Number 28 LRT then the 100 go to thje Airport jump on any plane and feck right off

Miko - I like you pal,you try,occasionally you are immense but not enough to earn your salary pal

Big Zal - time's up mate

Infact with the exception of Berra,Tall,Driver,Laryea,Karipidis,Ruben and Eggert everyone just feck off.

While we are it Laryea you wanna get your finger oot yer erse and look as though you care, I mean you kiss the badge enough to make us actually believe you care

And while you are at it Hearts you owe me ?250 for my season ticket 2007/2008 and you can take a run and jump if you think I am giving you my hard earned for next season!!!!!!!

The Old Tolbooth
Before i apologise about censorship etc - I'm sorry mods I will put in * where appropriate, but I actually don't give a flying ****** if you ban me or not.

Frail ****** right off, go join Davie Irons and manage Sunday League for the Red Lion or Rose and Crown

Neilson I don't actually give a sh** where you go as long as it's the Hearts exit door

Jose - see above

Mikey Stewart - I honestly wish you all the best as I see your commitment and I know you love the club, unlike the rest you earn your salary, but you simply aint good enough mate

Romanov - take yer Roubles and take yer 'yes' men and never enter Scotland again. You have in 3 years single handedly demolished our club

Nade - take yer fat erse in your Lambourghini and drive right back down south you wage thieving lazy pile of ****

Elliott - seriously are you actually having a laugh with all concerned at HMFC? Did you win a competition to play witht he big boys

Number 28 - jump on the Number 28 LRT then the 100 go to thje Airport jump on any plane and feck right off

Miko - I like you pal,you try,occasionally you are immense but not enough to earn your salary pal

Big Zal - time's up mate

Infact with the exception of Berra,Tall,Driver,Laryea,Karipidis,Ruben and Eggert everyone just feck off.

While we are it Laryea you wanna get your finger oot yer erse and look as though you care, I mean you kiss the badge enough to make us actually believe you care

And while you are at it Hearts you owe me ?250 for my season ticket 2007/2008 and you can take a run and jump if you think I am giving you my hard earned for next season!!!!!!!

I'm just pleased that my name was not on your list :D

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Toys oot the pram

You do have a point though

Disgrace to the jerseys

Jose - see above

Big Zal - time's up mate

I thought I was reading the dressing room script from "Mike Bassett, England Manager"!!!!

JamboGraham

No problem with anyone expressing an opinion or anger. However, my only question.

If you get your wish and the press release comes out this afternoon that everyone on your list has indeed gone through the exit door...what happens to the club tomorrow morning?

I'm just pleased that my name was not on your list :D

hahaha as if mate

Jamboross98

Jose - see above

Big Zal - time's up mate

So that's an enclosure season ticket up for grabs then. Why do you shout about it when you are leaving anyway? Not happy, don't go, simple as that. I'll only be going to the home games until the end of the season now, unless something better comes up.

Tynecastle Valhalla

agree with most of the OP, however the problem is that the fans' views are not important to our owner. He literally does not care what other people think.

I have grave concerns over his intentions for the future. This time last year I felt the same, but had a little more optimism. It is now very difficult to be positive about the future.

Jose - see above

Big Zal - time's up mate

I think you may be being generous to Berra. Undoubtedly has potential as a defender, but never in a million years a captain (i accept this wasn't his decision). The way he speaks to others in the team is a disgrace, believes his own hype far too much.

No problem with anyone expressing an opinion or anger. However, my only question.

If you get your wish and the press release comes out this afternoon that everyone on your list has indeed gone through the exit door...what happens to the club tomorrow morning?

Play youth, play the local boys who may not win games but will give their all

they will fight for a place, fight for survival, fight to win

Get shot of the lot of the jokers

**** em!

I think you may be being generous to Berra. Undoubtedly has potential as a defender, but never in a million years a captain (i accept this wasn't his decision). The way he speaks to others in the team is a disgrace, believes his own hype far too much.

I agree I don't think he is a captain , but he is a seriously good defender

I'm sure that with a squad the size of Hearts there will be more than enough pesh players to fall back on. :mad:

JamboGraham
Play youth, play the local boys who may not win games but will give their all

they will fight for a place, fight for survival, fight to win

Get shot of the lot of the jokers

**** em!

Not saying you are wrong. However, until a structured and viable alternative comes in, in terms of financing the club, then it would appear to be Romanov or nothing unless the intention is to close and form an AFC Heart of Midlothian alternative.

chester copperpot

Wait the now, there'll be someone along the now telling you to not be so melodramatic and to grow a set of balls.

See instead of the 'Team' 'Training' I wish that ginger joker frail would gather them round (that's if the players listen to him) and instead of them playing xbox while they should be earnign their wage they should read this notice board

I feckin hate the lot of em!

I was thinking of a massive GTF rant earlier on actually - i couldnt be bothered typing it up though. You've done it for me, ta muchly!

Only bit i disagree with is your thinking that Kingston cares for this club cos he's kissed the badge a few times. Dont be fooled mate....

Jose - see above

Big Zal - time's up mate

Well said m8! if only many others here had the balls to tell like it is.....that is what you just done....told it exactly like it is!!

The games up the pole! I don't think anyone has told vlad though! he still thinks we are stupid!! I really hope people hold back on renewing this year!! it could benifit us in the long run!!

Will we just them the magnificent seven?

Well said OP. I admire your passion!

Heartening to see so many others on here are, like myself, thoroughly hacked off at the many wage-thiefs at Tynie.

We want our once-proud club back Vlad!!

Ray Winstone

Jose - see above

Big Zal - time's up mate

On a serious note I cant disagree with any of that, but I would add Banks to the list of people who have at least contributed in a good way this season.

Tynecastle Valhalla

Will we just them the magnificent seven?

I would add to that list banks, agiuar, makela, pinilla.

I was thinking of a massive GTF rant earlier on actually - i couldnt be bothered typing it up though. You've done it for me, ta muchly!

Only bit i disagree with is your thinking that Kingston cares for this club cos he's kissed the badge a few times. Dont be fooled mate....

mate i was being sarcatsic with that one

he cares about ?

Not saying you are wrong. However, until a structured and viable alternative comes in, in terms of financing the club, then it would appear to be Romanov or nothing unless the intention is to close and form an AFC Heart of Midlothian alternative.

Check the the members lounge. There is confirmed interest from non-plumbing types.

I've been told separately that they currently have a minor investment in a major English club but apparently VR will not sell his percentage in Hearts until he made us (and his involvement) a success.

Ray Winstone

Not sure about that to be honest.

As much as I would love to see Pinilla stay and come good - the chances of that are slim and freeing up his wages would be benificial.

If Makela is not going to be played and he is also on substantial wages then he can also go - with our best wishes by all means as he has not done anything wrong, but there is no point in paying his wages for playing in the reserves.

Agree on Bruno and Banks though.

Bruno has already shown that he is a good player and will hopefully be back next season.

Although i agree most of the players a guff. I personally blame our coaching staff, every week we trek along to Tynie to watch professional players play like amateurs. Elliott, Mole and Wallace just have progressed due to our poor coaching.

Blame our coaching staff and Romanov but not our players.

Ps If you think Hearts are bad in took in Fulham v Sunderland. Our poor Hearts side could beat Fulham ...............just.

"Elliott, Mole and Wallace just have progressed due to our poor coaching."

Meant to say Haven't progressed.

Check the the members lounge. There is confirmed interest from non-plumbing types.

I've been told separately that they currently have a minor investment in a major English club but apparently VR will not sell his percentage in Hearts until he made us (and his involvement) a success.

Oh Christ!

:oopsoops:

Oh - and another whole host of folk that can be added to the GTF list.....

ANYONE who is still insistent on fobbing off those of us who give enough of a damn to be angry about the current state as part timer's or fake supporters or hobo's or whatever else. Anyone who falls in to that bracket - GTF.

Piniila!!!

He's the biggest wage thief there!

Jose - see above

Big Zal - time's up mate

FFS ,what a change in heart(no pun).

Jeeso,a year ago you wre jumping down anyones throat that dared have a pop at almost anything Hearts,welcome back into the real world my man.

Can I be the first to tell the Original Poster to stop being so melodramatic and...

Oh hang on

apparently I can't

pramtoys3.gif

Your choice of colour for the pram tells us a lot about your affection for a certain football team. away with you **** fill in the blanks!

Guest JamboRobbo

i8hibish- for all the stick your getting from some, I think you're actually pretty much spot on with your assesment of the people causing the problems and who needs emptied.

Only issue is who would take over if Vlad left. Other than that (and perhaps Miko having shown me the sort of attitude over the last few weeks that says he deserves another chance) I agree with the OP.

Have heard there is an interest in buying out Vlad, so if that came to fruition I'd be delighted to see the back of him.

The rest can close the door on the way out.

Brian Whittaker's Tache
Your choice of colour for the pram tells us a lot about your affection for a certain football team. away with you **** fill in the blanks!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry I couldnt find a maroon pram ya trumpet

..or just fix things.

Thanks.

A job even beyond Jimmy Saville sweaty B

Have heard there is an interest in buying out Vlad, so if that came to fruition I'd be delighted to see the back of him.

That would be great. We don't even expect some rich investor or some multi millionaire. I'd happily settle for someone who can just afford it to steady the ship. Cut the wage etc etc but at least then we might have a club we can be proud of.

The Old Tolbooth
That would be great. We don't even expect some rich investor or some multi millionaire. I'd happily settle for someone who can just afford it to steady the ship. Cut the wage etc etc but at least then we might have a club we can be proud of.

I could live with that no problem, as long as we got rid of the nutjob! :)

So, it seems we'd be looking for someone who'd be willing to shell out ?30m odd to buy the club, ?40m to clear the debt and still be willing to invest in a new main stand and new playing squad.

Overall someone with a couple of hundred million to p*ss away.

Form a queue chaps.

Bunny Munro

You're wanting to chuck Neilson and Elliot but keep Kingston.

You are EXACTLY what is wrong with the football club.

Kingston has the ability, and shows it twice a season.

Neilson shows his limited abilty whenever he can, as does Elliot.

we could sign Wayne Rooney, and even if all he did was sit crossed leggeded in the centre circle for 90 mins people like you would rave about "how he's our most important player."

add your own name to that list.

You're wanting to chuck Neilson and Elliot but keep Kingston.

You are EXACTLY what is wrong with the football club.

Kingston has the ability, and shows it twice a season.

Neilson shows his limited abilty whenever he can, as does Elliot.

...which is why we should be looking to empty all three of them.

I always find posts like this funny. Get over yourself.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Welcome back I8, good to see you got rid of the imposter that was using your account to kiss the mods ass :) at every opportunity, knowing you as i do, i know your hurting like the rest of us just now. Just very glad you chose to express it.

Good on you big guy, if the players had half you passion then we would not be in this mess.

Bunny Munro
...which is why we should be looking to empty all three of them.

I always find posts like this funny. Get over yourself.

im not suggesting for one minute that we keep Neilson or Elliot.

I know we need better.

But they are closer to what we need than Larry is IMHO.

Archived