Hahaha

Rawrrrrrrr

Stewart MacD

Make him share his room with a temporarily homeless Hibs player (or 2).

yvonnejambo
Nae problem Dazajmbo - you could have done something much worse than your post on here.

He has he has lied in his profile about his Birthday! He is 15 not 19 ;)

Harrykim as much as I like your suggestion the hibbies havent come this far north.

Andy in oz your suggestion sounds great the old folks home is just across the road, that would keep him quiet unless he nicks their sherry.

CCP I am trying.... :(

He has he has lied in his profile about his Birthday! He is 15 not 19 ;)

Harrykim as much as I like your suggestion the hibbies havent come this far north.

Andy in oz your suggestion sounds great the old folks home is just across the road, that would keep him quiet unless he nicks their sherry.

CCP I am trying.... :(

maybe u need this person to help? :P

Supernanny_228x314.jpg

Stuart Lyon

Yvonne I am sorry for defending him so strongly - I think the old folks home should be just for starters in the circumstances.

John Findlay
Ok suggestions? Bearing in mind grounding him is more a punishment for me than him!

Tell him when we eventually get another European away trip. He has to sit next to me on the coach there and back.

That should make him behave himself now.

John

Walter Payton
Tell him when we eventually get another European away trip. He has to sit next to me on the coach there and back.

John

It's always refreshing to see an optimist on this board John!

yvonnejambo

John

Haha do you think you would manage to stay sitting next to him further than the first pit stop? :)

John Findlay
Haha do you think you would manage to stay sitting next to him further than the first pit stop? :)

You know full well that it is he who would not last to the first pit stop ;)

John

Archived