Hahaha

Rawrrrrrrr

Just found out that the 2 moroccan ladyboys of leith are temporarily homeless as the club puts them up next door to the newly installed heating system at ER.

Apparently a few other players affected too

Maybe im just easily amused but that brightened up my day hearing that :)

yvonnejambo

yes Prancer quite funny, how do you know that? take it you were at Easter Road?? Wouldnt surprise me!!! your quite clearly not a jambo and if you "are" your on the windup, your quite honestly one of if not the WORST poster on this forum

Prancer GTF:troll:

yes Prancer quite funny, how do you know that? take it you were at Easter Road?? Wouldnt surprise me!!! your quite clearly not a jambo and if you "are" your on the windup, your quite honestly one of if not the WORST poster on this forum

Booya!

Harsh....

Although there may be an element of truth in what you say, tis harsh none the less.

chester copperpot

Someone's on the blob ;)

yvonnejambo

arggg, this is yvonnes son, sorry mum :( lol:oopsoops: im soo dead if she sees this!!!

arggg, this is yvonnes son, sorry mum :( lol:oopsoops: im soo dead if she sees this!!!

:laugh:

quality.

no tea for you the night!!

Commander Harris

so we shouldn't keep bumping this incase your mum sees it ;)

oops :D

Mods help the young man out and wipe the thread.

no way!

he has to take his punishment like a man!!

Stuart Lyon

Look he's obviously terrified of his mum so give him a break Mods.

Free the Ullapool one! :)

Ooooooooooooooooooh, You're in trouble!!

You're right in what you said...BUT, Ooooooooooooooh you're in trouble!! ;)

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I almost wet myself on Saturday when a few Hobo's who had parked in the residents parking (illegally) at the flats next to fire were told that they couldn't get their cars back until told!

Some of them were quite from quite far afield too.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Walter Payton
I almost wet myself on Saturday when a few Hobo's who had parked in the residents parking (illegally) at the flats next to fire were told that they couldn't get their cars back until told!

Some of them were quite from quite far afield too.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Probably weren't their cars in the first place. Lothian Police might find half the stolen cars from the last 6 months if they checked around Easter Road on a match day. ;)

It's true though.

Hibs own 8 flats round there and all the players that live in them aren;t allowed back until thursday at the earliest.

They're being put up in other player's houses.

My source: the guy who runs the local shop.

Yeah went for a wee bit of rubber necking today and seen Andy (the jambo) Mcneill and Benji getting out of Mcneill's car looks like they are sharing cause he is one of the players who lives round there.

yvonnejambo

Ok I have just discovered this thread and yet again my son posts s**t on here (yes more than me). Sorry prancer even though you are a bit of a **** I dont think you are as bad as young dazajambo! :)

Commander Harris
Ok I have just discovered this thread and yet again my son posts s**t on here (yes more than me). Sorry prancer even though you are a bit of a **** I dont think you are as bad as young dazajambo! :)

:D

Say What Again

What's going to happen to him Yvonne?

You could suggest a list of possible punishments and make a poll :arf:

What's going to happen to him Yvonne?

You could suggest a list of possible punishments and make a poll :arf:

:D

yvonnejambo

Ok suggestions? Bearing in mind grounding him is more a punishment for me than him!

Ok suggestions? Bearing in mind grounding him is more a punishment for me than him!

spanking

Tbh I dont think punishment is the way

I'd be deeply concerned that his first reaction to finding out half the hibs team including the 2 ladyboys were homeless (albeit temporarily) was to post a serious reply as opposed to break a grin

Rehabilitation is the way:rolleyes:

He was man/daft enough to own up to it before he got caught, I'd say he's probably embarrassed enough and genuinely sorry.

I probably won't even mention it next time he's down at a game.

Say What Again
Make him attend the rest of the Hearts games this season, or is that too cruel?

You heartless beast. You've taken that too far.

He's just a kid FFS :evilno:

:cool:

yvonnejambo

Maybe the dishes for a week and a written apology to Mr Prancer? :) He will only be going to 1 possibly 2 of the remaining fixtures the way the dates have worked out :sad:

yvonnejambo
Just the dishes - an apology to Prancer is uncalled for.

Ok :)

hmm get them suggestions 2 feck!!!

thanks mr Lyon!!!:) but mother found out!!

:evilno::rolleyes: gud fun tho and for those who want me to apologize to that :1222: can forget it ;)

c'mon yvonne get this petulant little scamp punished properly!!

he's dissing u in front of everyone! :P

Walter Payton
hmm get them suggestions 2 feck!!!

thanks mr Lyon!!!:) but mother found out!!

:evilno::rolleyes: gud fun tho and for those who want me to apologize to that :1222: can forget it ;)

I reckon you should go and visit old people at the local retirement home every day after school for the next month- teach you to relate to people that have a contrary opinion just for the sake of it. Then you might appreciate Prancer more...

Archived