today's other games

neilnunb

We should look on this as two points dropped by them not one point gained. We need to make sure we take all the point against Dunfermline today.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Does anybody really think we can finish above Celtic? Compare their last 15 minutes today with our last 15 minutes against St Johnstone two weeks ago. That's the difference and it has been for years.

Have we ever shat it from 3-0 up at home with 15 minutes to go? I'd strongly doubt it.

Not quite the same but, as a kid, I remember my uncle taking me to Darkheid and Hearts went 3-0 up, and celtic pulled back to 3-3 only for Hearts to get the winner!

Those were the days my friend!!!

Not quite the same but, as a kid, I remember my uncle taking me to Darkheid and Hearts went 3-0 up, and celtic pulled back to 3-3 only for Hearts to get the winner!

Those were the days my friend!!!

:jjyay:

...a bit disco

From BBC live update-

"1535: "Hibs are really lucky to be just 1-0 down. It is so one-sided it is unbelievable." BBC Scotland football pundit Derek Ferguson

1534: Macar has made the journey from England's north-east to Easter Road and is not a happy camper: "I wish Hibs would start playing. What a wasted trip."

:lol:

...a bit disco

Whats all this then?

"1657: Uefa look like it is going to re-instate Sion into the Europa League and create a five-team group in the process - Celtic would keep their place. We'll have more on that on the BBC Sport site later."

Eh?

maroonlegions

Calderwood"s optimistic pre match quote, well the part of it i liked;Wonder if their "Twelfth Man"whistling.gifcame dressed as seats again;Whats left of their peshy wee support will dwindle if they go on another loosing run;laugh.gif

Hibernian manager Colin Calderwood:

laugh.gif"We've got to get home victories - that helps in terms of the crowd and support that we can get at Easter Road.

link; http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/15226036.stm

Archived