today's other games

neilnunb

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not been watching the tic game, but lennon must be a tactical genius :rofl: taking off kayal and hooper and bringing on wanyama and the wrong bangura.

Snake Plissken

I just saw the Celtic score :D

Watching the second half on ESPN and the Killie midfield aren't giving Celtic a sniff, if anything they look more like scoring a fourth than Celtic look like pulling one back.

Marvellous.

They have def bought the wrong Bangura up front. :pleasing:

By the looks of him I don't even think it's the brother they have bought,it's more like his Dad.

Celtic look like a side that has been put together at random.

They looked a decent side last season who played some good football - some of the summer signings look awful.

southside1874

not been watching the tic game, but lennon must be a tactical genius :rofl: taking off kayal and hooper and bringing on wanyama and the wrong bangura.

Damage limitation I think.

Snake Plissken

That Killie keeper looks ropey as hell, just as well Kilmarnock have defended so well.

Snake Plissken

Decent enough strike but nowhere near the corner, a better keeper would have got something on that.

Shitebags. Falling apart with a 2 goal lead because you conceded one against the run of play. :vrface:

The Killie fans will be rising to their feet to applaud them off even if it finishes 5-3 nae doot. Small time. <_<

Aye, not like we ever shat it 2-0 up agaisnt them.

Even so, shite bags killie.

Have we ever shat it from 3-0 up at home with 15 minutes to go? I'd strongly doubt it.

Have we ever shat it from 3-0 up at home with 15 minutes to go? I'd strongly doubt it.

Motherwell last season was a joke.

Archived