Team Training

communist

Any ideas why Sergio had the team training at Tynecastle this morning?

Was up at the shop at around 11am, had a wee look in the stadium, seen the 1st team squad in the centre circle chatting with Sergio.

There were cones over the pitch set up as if they were about to/had been training on the pitch.. Any reason for not training at Ricarton?

CavySlaveJambo

Think it is because of the day,

It's a uni half day on wednesday to allow for sporting activities/societies to take place on the wednesday.

Craig Herbertson

They were going over set pieces' Sergio doesn't like doing them out in the open at riccarton

No one can say he isn't taking things seriously.

They were going over set pieces' Sergio doesn't like doing them out in the open at riccarton

Makes sense if they are doing that. Might aswell practice a drill in the environment you are going to be performing it.

Makes sense if they are doing that. Might aswell practice a drill in the environment you are going to be performing it.

.... and out of sight of your next opponents scouts.

jamboinglasgow

The 1st team's training pitch at Riccarton is boggy in parts at the moment.

I do wonder if Hearts have to speak to the uni to get some of the pitches sorted out.

Since the 5-0 loss to Spurs we have played 8 games, and only conceeded 4 goals in this period. Apart from the horror how at St Johnstone (2 silly goals), it's pretty good in my book.

Defence is obviously working on stuff.

The defence looks solid when all are fit and playing,

We don't concede that many at all at set pieces,

but on the other hand we don't score many from our set pieces!! :blink:

Howdy Doody Jambo

Since the 5-0 loss to Spurs we have played 8 games, and only conceeded 4 goals in this period. Apart from the horror how at St Johnstone (2 silly goals), it's pretty good in my book.

Defence is obviously working on stuff.

Probably a lot to do with the quality of oppositions strikers , St Johnstone have a decent pairing maybe goes to suggest why they scored 2 , could have been better if Zalukas was dropped

The 1st team's training pitch at Riccarton is boggy in parts at the moment.

more like a marsh, the drainage on the land seems really bad.

I do wonder if Hearts have to speak to the uni to get some of the pitches sorted out.

good luck to them as i think it is estates who deal with it and they are as much use as an open top bus to hibs

It's amazing how one game changes everything.

It wasn't that long ago that the Kickback masses were screaming for his sacking.

It's amazing how one game changes everything.

It wasn't that long ago that the Kickback masses were screaming for his sacking.

By masses, one assumes you mean "clueless ****wits"?

The People's Chimp

Further proof that administration beckons, we've not paid our bills and have been kicked out of riccarton.

tick-tock.

Further proof that administration beckons, we've not paid our bills and have been kicked out of riccarton.

tick-tock.

Odds on the Record having this as their lead backpage exclusive tomorrow..........

Archived