Joey Barton

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Watched his interview on Football Focus and he comes across as a very changed man with a lot of regrets.

Personally i would love him to get back into the England squad just to prove a few people wrong.

What's everyone elses thoughts on him?

Great player and someone who is not afraid to speak his mind which is refreshing.

Love to have him in your side, hate him if he is not but as a neutral I really like his style.

Fantastic footballer on his day and for both Newcastle and QPR he has been outstanding this season, honestly think last weeks 2-2 draw kinda proved him right in that the England squad is picked on reputation rather than form!

Yes he has had his problems in the past but but they seem to have stopped (off the pitch anyway) and love how honestly he speaks (his twitter is good to follow)!

Dirty little prick with a shit haircut. Might speak his mind, but seldom has anything interesting to say.

Im 50/50 on the fact he leathered a wee laddie, grown man dain that to a kid or mouthy wee ***** gettin his come uppance, hmmmmmmm.

Character aside, I see him similar to Parker, stand out player in average sides but probably not good enough to secure an international place.

Prince Buaben

Character aside, I see him similar to Parker, stand out player in average sides but probably not good enough to secure an international place.

Doesnt Parker play for England :whistling:

Although i agree about Barton though

Fantastic footballer on his day and for both Newcastle and QPR he has been outstanding this season, honestly think last weeks 2-2 draw kinda proved him right in that the England squad is picked on reputation rather than form!

Yes he has had his problems in the past but but they seem to have stopped (off the pitch anyway) and love how honestly he speaks (his twitter is good to follow)!

Fully agree with all of that. Hes done some shocking things over the years but he knows it & I like him - comes across as interesting compared to the usual bland boring player

Doesnt Parker play for England :whistling:

Although i agree about Barton though

Parker is one of England's beat players over the last few games

I like him l, speaks his mind and doesn't everyone have a past or are all posters on here saints these days??

:rolleyes:

rudi must stay

Watched his interview on Football Focus and he comes across as a very changed man with a lot of regrets.

Personally i would love him to get back into the England squad just to prove a few people wrong.

What's everyone elses thoughts on him?

hes a decent guy, but in the keys moments he always makes mistakes. Capello recently said he wouldn't have him in his England team because he wanted his team to end with 11 players..

hes a decent guy, but in the keys moments he always makes mistakes. Capello recently said he wouldn't have him in his England team because he wanted his team to end with 11 players..

That's interesting, especially considering Barton hasn't been sent off in over 2 years.

Yet Capello will no doubt have Steven Gerrard back in his side ASAP, and was still trying to convince Paul Scholes to go to the World Cup.

He is still the same tube that sticks lit cigars in peoples eyes and who has been done for assault on more than one occassion. No amount of media fawning over shite twitter chat will change this.

Utter bawsack of a man but a great footballer.

Archived