The Hootsman

Tommy Walker

I had a Scotsman Hearts set up on my Favourites that no longer works...used to just wanted to see what they were saying about the club.

They appear to have redesigned the site and can't see how to reconfigure a similar Favourite.

Can anyone help ?

Best

TW

I had a Scotsman Hearts set up on my Favourites that no longer works...used to just wanted to see what they were saying about the club.

They appear to have redesigned the site and can't see how to reconfigure a similar Favourite.

Can anyone help ?

Best

TW

Yeh they've launched a new website so it looks like the old one has gone. Shame as it was good to get news about Hearts seperately.

Found this on a google search

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edinburgh Evening News - 1 day agoThe Edinburgh Evening News, along with sister papers The Scotsman and Scotland on Sunday, will launch its new website today

Tokyo Drifter

They've redesigned it and it's absolutely TERRIBLE

I couldn't get on it at all yesterday and when I did manage today there seems to be no Hearts news at all - also their top story appears to be from 2003.

I hope it's just teething problems.

Yes the other story seems to be that Mike Tullberg is keen to return after injury - before I saw the date of the story. :rolleyes:

Yes the other story seems to be that Mike Tullberg is keen to return after injury - before I saw the date of the story. :rolleyes:

Saw that myself! "Related" article???!!! Oh dear!

I suppose the lesson is, there's no point redesigning the dining room on the Titanic!!!

PS Try clicking on the Heart of Midlothian FC link! :24_shocked:

My link

This link will take you to the Hearts stories on the Scotsman site. The trouble is they have them in opposite chronological order so that the oldest story is first and you have to wade through 592 pages of stories to get to the latest ones. :down:

My link

This link will take you to the Hearts stories on the Scotsman site. The trouble is they have them in opposite chronological order so that the oldest story is first and you have to wade through 592 pages of stories to get to the latest ones. :down:

Heehaw!!!

Seems the Hibsman are going to run a weekly series based on our wee cup exit.

http://www.scotsman....sment_1_1871338

Dated yesterday!!!

I assume that we must have lost again to Ayr on Monday night!

Sergio proud of the team despite exit at Ayr!

Surely proud of the team after humping Celtic would be more topical?

My link

Out of interest how did you navigate to that page? I can only get to the hearts stuff through the EEN page, or by using the search facility both of which turn up different pages to the one I get when I follow your link..

Archived