STV n Real Radio

Punks No Deid

Punks No Deid

Please fellow jambos vote against "someshite on leith" shortlisted on the 80's section of scotlands greatest album. If lookin for alternative vote suggestions (esp. you young 'uns) Jesus n Mary Chain, Big Country n Blue Nile... just no the speccy, ugly hibbies eh

Doctor FinnBarr

Please fellow jambos vote against "someshite on leith" shortlisted on the 80's section of scotlands greatest album. If lookin for alternative vote suggestions (esp. you young 'uns) Jesus n Mary Chain, Big Country n Blue Nile... just no the speccy, ugly hibbies eh

No worries, would never vote for the speccy dwarf shaggers-NEVER!

:thumbsup:

Punks No Deid

No worries, would never vote for the speccy dwarf shaggers-NEVER!

:thumbsup:

just make sure everybody on jkb votes for a.n. other eh? and next week if they're nominated again

Doctor FinnBarr

just make sure everybody on jkb votes for a.n. other eh? and next week if they're nominated again

Dare I say that I'd never vote for the Exploited had they been nominated!

:ninja:

How anyone can nominate that p!sh for one of Scotland's best songs, never mind vote for it, is beyond me.

It is total cack.

Punks No Deid

what can I say..an acquired taste... plus Wattie is a good Jambo :thumbsup:

Oi! whats wrong wi the exploited ma m8s dad was in that :D

It has got to be one of the worst songs ever written!!!!

An absolute abomination if you ask me for my view. How they choose to rhyme the word chief with Leith is quite honestly ridiculous.

It's up there with the cheeky girls for me. :thumbsdown:

Can't stand them, can't stand the song.

The Chain's not a bad shout but I'll bet half the Weege will vote for Simple Minds.

I'm sure the hobos will have a similar thread getting hobos to vote for it! Can't believe it's even considered as one of Scotlands best ever songs! I'll defo be voting for one of the others to keep that sheeeeite out.

Archived