Who's left who doesn't love them?

alwaysthereinspirit

Bob Marleys music is pish. Pish listened to by Junkie tramps. Suits Celtic.

Aye but the Arctic Monkeys are ******* brilliant though eh! Good one.

Remarkable that Marley's great love for Celtic is only coming to light 30 years after his death. I dread to think where we'd be without those fountains of knowledge.

Gregory House M.D.

Aye but the Arctic Monkeys are ******* brilliant though eh! Good one.

Remarkable that Marley's great love for Celtic is only coming to light 30 years after his death. I dread to think where we'd be without those fountains of knowledge.

Indie Rock > Reggae.

Arctic Monkeys > Bob Marley.

Me > Junkies.

HTH.

Gregory House M.D.

"Indie Rock"

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Priceless.

Oh please do enlighten me...

Sergio Garcia

The great unwashed will lap this up, they believe anything of this ilk.

Dixie Deans is a Grade A tosspot, his granddaughter on the other hand, a beautiful specimen.

The great unwashed will lap this up, they believe anything of this ilk.

Dixie Deans is a Grade A tosspot, his granddaughter on the other hand, a beautiful specimen.

Pointless post without pictures.

The People's Chimp

Indie Rock > Reggae.

Me > Junkies.

HTH.

You're a deeply stupid man.

Indie Rock > Reggae.

Me > Junkies.

HTH.

Help illustrate you have a gash taste in music, aye. You keep listening to Whatever People blah blah blah and I'll keep listening to Catch a Fire. Everyone's a winner.

Indie Rock > Reggae.

Me > Junkies.

HTH.

Just when I thought you had turned a corner in terms of your stupid post content, you go and prove me wrong. :thumbsdown:

Your arguments here are poor to say the least and the use of the phrase "Indie Rock" put the tin lid on it for me.

Gregory House M.D.

Help illustrate you have a gash taste in music, aye. You keep listening to Whatever People blah blah blah and I'll keep listening to Catch a Fire. Everyone's a winner.

A Jamaican guy speaking makes for great music. Especially when out his tits on weed.

The Kurt Cobain of Reggae.

A Jamaican guy speaking makes for great music. Especially when out his tits on weed.

I'm not even going to dignify that because you're either a ) a WUM or B ) too ignorant to bother responding to.

Gregory House M.D.

I'm not even going to dignify that because you're either a ) a WUM or B ) too ignorant to bother responding to.

Ok, the second part was a wind-up. I really think Bob Marleys music is chronic though.

I'd rather listen to Indie, punk, rock etc.

Prince Buaben

We were very curious to find out what made the well respected Times claim this as a fact. So we checked and double-checked whether the club board between 1933 and 1945 had named a stand the ?F?hrer Stand?, for example, and we watched every episode of
?Allo ?Allo
in a bid to find a clue. Nothing.

:lol:

And he pokes fun at pal Rod Stewart, branding the Hoops-mad singer a "millionaire tightwad".

:lol:

A Jamaican guy speaking makes for great music. Especially when [bold]out his tits on weed.[/bold]

For a young lad your use of phrases like this is strangely out of touch.

"oh, yeah mate, completely off my face on weed. Did a few joints, yeah."

To conclude Hitler was a fan of Schalke 04 because they won most of the titles during his regime must make Margaret Thatcher a Liverpool fan. Funnily enough she didn?t make the list.

Loving the co-relation between Hitler and that woman!

Archived