Who's left who doesn't love them?

alwaysthereinspirit

Toxteth O'Grady

I hope he talks about the 1972 cup final a lot :whistling:

Was that when he scored a hat trick in a 6-1 humiliation of the Hobos? :thumbsup:

Good auld Dixie Deans, he waits until Bob Marley`s brown bread, then claims some rubbish to sell his book, nobody can then verify if this Tom Kite is true or not. Whatever will those soap dodgers try next to get some publicity for themselves. ?

Chris Benoit

Having been to Bob Marleys house and met his uncle, friends and one of the Wailers, on finding I was from Scotland not one mentioned Celtic.

Case Closed :smuggy:

Having been to Bob Marleys house and met his uncle, friends and one of the Wailers, on finding I was from Scotland not one mentioned Celtic.

Case Closed :smuggy:

You mean to say that upon meeting you and hearing you were from Scotland they didn't regale you with stories of how Bob used to listen to their games on the radio?

Or how he loved them so much that his prized possession was a Celtic top he received from his Scottish pen friend?

Or that his ambition was one day to travel across land and sea to attend an Old Firm game?

Quite frankly, I am shocked and amazed!!!! :whistling:

Chris Benoit

What surprised me the most is when I visited his grave his prized possession was nowhere to be seen. :rolleyes:

Heard that Nelson Mandella is a massive tim.

This, of course, will only be confirmed after he's dead.

Heard that Nelson Mandella is a massive tim.

This, of course, will only be confirmed after he's dead.

Mother Theresa and Princess Di were big 'Tic fans.

Was that when he scored a hat trick in a 6-1 humiliation of the Hobos? :thumbsup:

Was that the week after Hearts 4 Celtic 1?

For goodness sake,he sang a song with the word "lion" in it so it must be true. :rolleyes:

For goodness sake,he sang a song with the word "lion" in it so it must be true. :rolleyes:

And "zion" so he must have been a Jewish Tim.....

yabadabadoo1874again

ha hahhaaaa magic...new Hearts song !!! Ope you like jambos too.... !!! : )

I remember Marley singing "All right now...Were Jambo's,Jambo's in the name of the law" :thumbsup:

Coburg Hearts

And "zion" so he must have been a Jewish Tim.....

That's the Palestinian branch of Filth FC out of it.

gorgie_rebel

How long before we see Bobs face plastered all over a tricolour at the tattiebowl then????

What a pile of dung of a story

"Boab says he pure loved ra Sellik by ra way" = more copies of ma book sold to the grey and white gullable....Cha-Ching!!!

givememychoice

steve jobs loved celtic.

he also had a republic army, which once his branding had its way became the iRA.

The Comedian

steve jobs loved celtic.

he also had a republic army, which once his branding had its way became the iRA.

:jjyay:

"His hair was long and looked as if it needed a good wash."

Racist.

:angry:

If his hair needed a wash then perhaps he was a Celtic fan.

Thunderstruck

Utter nonsense. His one true love was Formula 1 - remember BMW Sauber. Contrary to popular opinion that "BMW" was for Bob Marley and the Wailers in honour of his devotion to the sport.

quincy adams wagstaff

"Dixie Deans,superstar,walks like a wummin and he wears a bra" biggrin.gif

Probably only the older yins will mind the tune...........sigh!

i mind the tune,and the bra :lol:

Doctor FinnBarr

"Dixie Deans,superstar,walks like a wummin and he wears a bra" biggrin.gif

Probably only the older yins will mind the tune...........sigh!

i mind the tune,and the bra :lol:

I'm in!

:(

Say What Again

My favourite part is Dixie Deans admits he didn't have a clue who he was, his NAME didn't even register, then refers to him as 'the great man'.

:facepalm:

Utter nonsense. His one true love was Formula 1 - remember BMW Sauber. Contrary to popular opinion that "BMW" was for Bob Marley and the Wailers in honour of his devotion to the sport.

When I grew up it stood for 'Black Man's Willy'

When I grew up it stood for 'Black Man's Willy'

Same! :thumbsup:

Maybe that was about Bob though.........

ArthurAxident

Their fans did a fair impression of Exodus when the 2nd goal hit the net last week.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What surprised me the most is when I visited his grave his prized possession was nowhere to be seen. :rolleyes:

In his house, in the Museum, and at his resting place, there are quite enough references and memorabilia which Convey Bob's love of football.

There's not even a sniff of any allegiance to the vermin.

I'm disgusted, yet un-surprised at this attempted hijack by the mhanks.

They just can't leave anything alone and untarnished!!

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I've done a seance with Robert and he says 'nah man, I don't know a ting about dem scaffs'

So there you have it

For such a gigantic Celtic fan, can anyone find any pictures of him wearing a Celtic top?

Chris Benoit

In his house, in the Museum, and at his resting place, there are quite enough references and memorabilia which Convey Bob's love of football.

There's not even a sniff of any allegiance to the vermin.

I'm disgusted, yet un-surprised at this attempted hijack by the mhanks.

They just can't leave anything alone and untarnished!!

It is disgusting, they have no shame.

Thing is Bob wasn't as much a football fan as a footballer, it was all about playing rather than watching and supporting.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3860111/Lisbon-Lion-Zion-Bob-Marley-was-a-Celtic-fan.html

Seriously Dixie? This is the best you could come up with to help sell your book?

nice try Dixie :thumbsup: ill pick up your book in a few years from a charity shop for a penny i will wee on it after i read it :whistling: and laugh :down:

I was going to say Hitler but i remembered he was a Hun :rolleyes:

Apparently Hitler was a Schalke fan, but you're correct, Rangers were his Scottish team. :ninja:

jamboinglasgow

How long before we see Bobs face plastered all over a tricolour at the tattiebowl then????

What a pile of dung of a story

"Boab says he pure loved ra Sellik by ra way" = more copies of ma book sold to the grey and white gullable....Cha-Ching!!!

It has already happened, I was in Glasgow a few weeks ago and walking past the Celtic shop near the St Enoch centre where my eye was caught by a sticker which on one side had a Celtic badge, on the other side was a picture of Bob Marley and in between writing which all I could make out (as far as I could see) said Reggae. I remember at the time thinking it was an odd sticker, still do.

Celtic are like a z list celebrity, desperate to be seen with anyone bigger in the public eye to try and justify themselves.

It has already happened, I was in Glasgow a few weeks ago and walking past the Celtic shop near the St Enoch centre where my eye was caught by a sticker which on one side had a Celtic badge, on the other side was a picture of Bob Marley and in between writing which all I could make out (as far as I could see) said Reggae. I remember at the time thinking it was an odd sticker, still do.

Celtic are like a z list celebrity, desperate to be seen with anyone bigger in the public eye to try and justify themselves.

Did it not say Reggie.......as in Blinker???? :ninja:

Gregory House M.D.

Bob Marleys music is pish. Pish listened to by Junkie tramps. Suits Celtic.

Apparently Hitler was a Schalke fan, but you're correct, Rangers were his Scottish team. :ninja:

Letter to the Times from the Schalke PR man

Dear Editor,

Your article on ?
? on November 26 made interesting reading. Until then we didn?t know Adolf Hitler had a soft spot for Schalke 04 let alone was a fan of our club.

We were very curious to find out what made the well respected Times claim this as a fact. So we checked and double-checked whether the club board between 1933 and 1945 had named a stand the ?F?hrer Stand?, for example, and we watched every episode of
?Allo ?Allo
in a bid to find a clue. Nothing.

In fact, it turned out he must have been an armchair supporter because he never bothered to turn up at any of our games, even if it was a championship final right on his door step at the Olympic Stadium in Berlin. Perhaps he was too occupied with his genocidal policies, or? maybe he wasn?t a football fan after all.

This is at least what a scientific study commissioned by the club revealed in 2004. The authors analysed the theory that the fact that Schalke won six national championships during the Third Reich was down to the special support of the Nazis. The result was quite clear: the theory is total rubbish. At best, the Nazis tried to bask in the sun of the great popularity of a team that had ranked among the best in the land since 1927.

Hitler himself never did so for two reasons. First, the physiognomy of footballers with their bow legs and knock-knees wasn?t exactly his idea of a superior German race. Second, he did go to a football match once during the Olympic Games in 1936, but Germany lost 2-0 to Norway. Bugger!

To conclude Hitler was a fan of Schalke 04 because they won most of the titles during his regime must make Margaret Thatcher a Liverpool fan. Funnily enough she didn?t make the list.

Best regards

Gerd Voss

Head of Media & PR

Schalke 04

Archived