Ardmillan Hearts Bus

Adi Dassler

Does anybody who travelled on one of the Armillan Buses to the Cup Final in '98 remember where we went beforehand?

Me and my mate are having a dispute about this.

I reckon i can remember sitting outside (sans top) some sort of Masonic club in one of these shite towns OUTSIDE Glasgow. Possibly Uddingston or somewhere. While my mate reckons it was somewhere nearer Parkhead and we were indoors.

It's gonnae come to blows shortly so this needs sorted.

Cheers

Does anybody who travelled on one of the Armillan Buses to the Cup Final in '98 remember where we went beforehand?

Me and my mate are having a dispute about this.

I reckon i can remember sitting outside (sans top) some sort of Masonic club in one of these shite towns OUTSIDE Glasgow. Possibly Uddingston or somewhere. While my mate reckons it was somewhere nearer Parkhead and we were indoors.

It's gonnae come to blows shortly so this needs sorted.

Cheers

It was the Motherwell Supporters Club we were in :thumbsup:

EDIT; Hope you've not come to blows yet as you're both wrong. Mind you that was the bus that Carol ran, i can't remember if any of the other ones went elsewhere.

It was the Motherwell Supporters Club we were in :thumbsup:

EDIT; Hope you've not come to blows yet as you're both wrong. Mind you that was the bus that Carol ran, i can't remember if any of the other ones went elsewhere.

Given the fact Carol hated the young team, and was prone to just leaving us in places (she left us in Dunfermline after the LC game and Glasgow after the Falkirk semi that season alone), i reckon we would have been as far away from her as possible.

I still get dirty looks off Carol when i see her. No sure what is was we ever done to piss on her chips like but she was not a fan of our little group.

Could have been Motherwell though. Shit town outside Glasgow? Check.

Carol was fine most of the time -- of course her daughter is full time with the club.

It was George and Paul you needed to keep up with :whistling::thumbsup:

All bus conveners are grumpy old sods I'm afraid goes with the job !!

You're a jolly old soul!

Archived