Hearts v Hibs U19s

jamboscotty

Looking forward to see the future of the jambos this weekend. I keep hearing hearts have brought in a few players in for a trial will they be playing. :huh:

Footballfirst

Looking forward to see the future of the jambos this weekend. I keep hearing hearts have brought in a few players in for a trial will they be playing. :huh:

Can't play trialists in SPL U19s league games. Players also need to be signed during the normal transfer windows.

somakeanoise

Would that not only apply to registered players? If someone was out of contract what would stop them?

Footballfirst

Would that not only apply to registered players? If someone was out of contract what would stop them?

It's the same rules as for senior players, so if someone is a free agent they can be signed at any time. I know that Daniel O'Rouke (ex Hibs) has been training with Hearts, but I don't know his status.

where is it ? riccarton? KO? might pop up.

Riccarton 11am

Ribery's Face

there will be no trialists playing. Only U19 players.

Expect a good turn out as this game has been brought to alot of peoples attention! So get down there!

It's the same rules as for senior players, so if someone is a free agent they can be signed at any time. I know that Daniel O'Rouke (ex Hibs) has been training with Hearts, but I don't know his status.

Riccarton 11am

:thumbsup: Seen him play a few times a raw talent. But aside that lets hope we pump the hibs :D

We_are_the_Hearts

I assume Jason Holt won't be playing then? Or is he goingt o play then resume with the U21 squad after?

Archived