Saturday's friendly

skacel goal

Didn't know there was one taking place???

there was mention in Scotsman that I read yesterday that Kello hoped to be involved in training with Hearts tomorrow and involved in a friendly on Saturday

Say What Again

U19S playing the Hobos at riccarton on sat 11 am .

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20111005/u19-capital-clash_2241384_2473284 :thumbsup:

The first U19 Edinburgh derby of the season takes place this weekend on Saturday, October 8th.

Hearts U19s take on Hibs with the sides sitting second and third respectively in the Clydesdale Bank U19 league.

Coach Darren Murray is hoping for a good performance first and foremost, whilst also acknowledging that results are important in derby matches.

He said: "The result is important against Hibs - make no mistake about it - but we still want to go about things in the right way.

"We would like to go and win the game to continue what has been a good start for us this season. Hibs will be no different, they'll want to come here and win as well, so I'm looking forward to what could be quite a tight game.

"I'll be making sure that my players know what I expect, and what the club expects of them in a derby, so we'll be up for the game."

With the first team not in action due to the international break, why not head along and support the Wee Jambos in what is sure to be a competitive encounter?

The match will be played at Riccarton and kick-off is 11.00am

Home or away ?

Home, supposedly. Heard it from someone who works at Tynie on matchdays. Also said it wan't a closed doors, but I'm bit sceptical - thought it would have been announced by now ?

Walter Bishop

U19S playing the Hobos at riccarton on sat 11 am .

Beware "Sect43" are attending, they are having a corteo to the game and will be chanting loudly.

With the first team not in action due to the international break, why not head along and support the Wee Jambos in what is sure to be a competitive encounter?

"Wee Jambos"....... :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: Disgusting description.

Maybe some Celtic fans will turn up so they can abuse them. Then again they are probably too old.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

:huh:

Not sure what you're so disgusted about?

"Young Big Team" vs the "Wee Wee Team". :verysmug: 'Mon the YBT! The Wee-Wee are pish!

Ribery's Face

Home, supposedly. Heard it from someone who works at Tynie on matchdays. Also said it wan't a closed doors, but I'm bit sceptical - thought it would have been announced by now ?

In the words of Karl Pilkington...

BULLSHIT!

Archived