Webster

jambogjh

Once again the guy strolled through the game, only if his head was right we would have the best CH is the SPL by far.

Webster is a class act.

I was one of the "Judas Brigade" when he left and still am confused by it all, but if Mr Romanov can see it in himself to forgive and welcome him back into the fold then that is good enough for me.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Webster should be in the international squads now , lets hope he can put his past injurys problems behind him and move on

He should take inspiration from players like Davie Weir still playing at 41 who plays on through the aches and pains , never moans and gets on with it

Oh and why is Webster not our captain ?

Fort Vallance

Webster is a class act.

I was one of the "Judas Brigade" when he left and still am confused by it all, but if Mr Romanov can see it in himself to forgive and welcome him back into the fold then that is good enough for me.

No argument about his ability. Although I wouldn't mind seeing him take a bit more responsibility. If he could get his old man to stop wandering around Arbroath in his old Rangers training gear I'd be one step closer to forgiveness.

peebles jambo

Webster is a class act.

would agreewith this post, if mad fud can forgive him so can i

We_are_the_Hearts

Webster should be in the international squads now , lets hope he can put his past injurys problems behind him and move on

He should take inspiration from players like Davie Weir still playing at 41 who plays on through the aches and pains , never moans and gets on with it

Oh and why is Webster not our captain ?

Would need to play about 30 games in a row before being considered. Hardly Captain material just now with his mental health rumuors and last minute call offs. Thought he was immense yesterday.

Archived