Hearts owner Romanov encouraged us - David Templeton

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Like to think there were circling sharks when the floor of the dressing room was drawn back.

laugh.gif

Aye not bad, but its never a bad thing when positives can be taken on board and welcomed where Vlad is concerned,i personally feel that Vlad showed a side of his character that he can and he does care for HMFC;cool.gif

I would love to get a pep talk from Mr Romanov.

He would end it with "Give me 5 laps and hit the showers. Apart from you GA, I'm making you vice president in Ukio's Bankas"

thumbsup.gif

maroonlegions

Wish his private jet had landed at Prestwick 2 weeks ago.

Aye, we can all but wish but onwards and up ward as they say,stiff maroon upper lip and all that;thumbsup.gif

maroonlegions

Romanov - "this is P45, this is victory. one or other, you understand?" :thumbsup:

Possible after the Saint Johnstone display but all in all a positive from Vlad what ever way one perceives it is a positive emanating from Vlad,cannae be a bad thing i would surmise;laugh.gif

He would end it with "Give me 5 laps and hit the showers. Apart from you GA, I'm making you vice president in Ukio's Bankas"

thumbsup.gif

Are you sure you really want the job?

Independence

Nice wee video with Temps after the game today where he goes on to say that a prep talk Vlad had with the players before today's game had a positive effect on them,all hail Vlad and lets hope he can inspire again;thumbsup.gif

link for Temps interview;

http://news.bbc.co.u...nd/15144664.stm

Thanks Mr Romanov, it would not have been quite so much fun today if we had been playing at Ruggerfield.

thumbsup.gif

I have a similar dream but it ends with Vlad asking me to be HR Manager! :thumbsup:

Gregory House M.D.

victory or Hibs with Billy Brown. Your choice.

FTFY

Why was Vlad there? Doesn't he normally come over to sack a few people?

Anyway, I'm glad he was. We nearly always win when he makes an appearance.

Great boost for Paulo as well.

I doubt such a complex individual such as Mr. Romanov would be so carrot and stick in his approach.

I hope it was an excerpt from his cracking collection of poetry that inspired the lads today.

Archived