Section N before kick off

Italian Lambretta

Cappuccino Kid

Really sweetheart :down: the anti british bigotry is disgusting and an insult on the great people who have died and suffered and for the uk,very sad and many on here having a go at me seem to be going along the lines of celtic minded thinking even if only a little bit as they clearly share the same hatred for the uk and being british as much as any celtic fc fan does ,and i hate rangers also as im a hearts season ticket holder and proud to be.

O.K. darling, but please learn what a period is in grammar as you seem to be on one. Once you're off the blob please let me know where i have made any anti british postings. I won't hold my breath though.

Do me a favour love and join the army lay down your life and maybe Doris Stokes will let me know how you died a hero for my freedom. somehow i doubt you will.

Sheriff Fatman
i have spent several months in portsmouth,london and all over england and i have never came across the same bigotry agaisnt me

That's nice, I have spent years in England and Scotland and as someone who is both I can guarantee that the anti-Scottish sentiments down south are far worse than the anti-English sentiments up here.

Archived