Section N before kick off

Italian Lambretta

Hannibal Lecter

Just read on another thread that someone started fighting with a steward and got lifted.

From what I seen it looked as if the bloke was unfurling a Union Flag, he was told no, started arguing then was huckled.

Not entirely sure how accurate that is.

Not sure what the guy did, but the police and stewards were in there pretty quick to take him out.

They had about 30 officers down near Section N at some points, nice to see they've got their priorities straight when the entire away end were singing their IRA pish. There should be a huge number of arrests based on CCTV evidence against those Celtic fans, hopefully the police don't shite themselves and take some action after all that talk.

J Cheever Loophole

It was the head steward being a jobsworth and an ersehole,the auld funt.Even after H/T he was at it,ripping off J Wilson masks fae folk,what a ******!When we told him to go over to the Roseburn to do the same he started to be busy writing things down in his notebook after removing a banterous banner.

Question ! Section G had a hearts Flag saying something like KIO HEARTS ....who is this ?

I think it's K-Toi which is Knightsride (could be wrong).

Doctor FinnBarr

One of their lot had a yellow Irish flag wi a red hand

...what is this about ? any ideas ?

Think thats the Ulster flag with the 2 southern counties that make up the original Ulster, Donegal and Sligo perhaps. Sure Ulster use it at the egg game!

:ninja:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Must have been a great laugh in the cells while the rest of us enjoyed a fine victory of the tims. Still, he got to do his Danny Dyer impression so it's all good. :vrface:

Napoleon  Wilson

From what I seen it looked as if the bloke was unfurling a Union Flag, he was told no, started arguing then was huckled.

Not entirely sure how accurate that is.

That's a damned shame then

Must have been a great laugh in the cells while the rest of us enjoyed a fine victory of the tims. Still, he got to do his Danny Dyer impression so it's all good. :vrface:

Couple of photographers took pictures of him getting lifted when he was on the side of the pitch, wonder where those photos will end up. I reckon he must have been pretty embarrased about it afterwards.

Napoleon  Wilson

The lothians and borders finest still to this day stop someone unfurling our nations flag and yet these cretins in green can unfurl irish flags with pics of that murderer of che guevara on them,In yet these finest of lothians and borders police force will use what nations passport to go on holidays abroad ? yes a united kingdom and northern ireland passport and not to forget the fine outstanding brave men and women fighting for this very country abroad ,i support help for heroes and im very proud to as well despite whatever anybody says.

I'd love to know your opinions on "Elbow's McColluch" and why Big BAD Bouggggggy left Glasgow Rangers PAL

I'd love to know your opinions on "Elbow's McColluch" and why Big BAD Bouggggggy left Glasgow Rangers PAL

:thumbsup:

I don't find Celtic fans having Tri-colours or even Rangers fans having Union Flags that bad, or offensive - we all know they are cretins and lowlifes of the highest order, we don't have to piggy back onto the IRA/UVF/Catholic/Protestant nonsense. When I see "Hearts" fans with a Union Flag - now thats embarrassing - why do we want to be affiliated with they horrible barstewards from the West. The same applies to "Hibs" fans with a tri-colour.

J Cheever Loophole

Not sure what the guy did, but the police and stewards were in there pretty quick to take him out.

They had about 30 officers down near Section N at some points, nice to see they've got their priorities straight when the entire away end were singing their IRA pish. There should be a huge number of arrests based on CCTV evidence against those Celtic fans, hopefully the police don't shite themselves and take some action after all that talk.

Too late they have and it reeks to the high heavensdown.gif

K-Toi.

This stands for Knightsridge Team of Independence LOL

One of the many local "Young Teams" from Livingston. :woot:

K-Toi.

This stands for Knightsridge Team of Independence LOL

One of the many local "Young Teams" from Livingston. :woot:

The cry was for C-Hill for C-Hill ya bass :woot:

Though Dedridge is mental these days :ninja:

Marooned In Oz

It's better to ignore halfwits like that. The more you respond, the more they slaver shite.

I don't find Celtic fans having Tri-colours or even Rangers fans having Union Flags that bad, or offensive - we all know they are cretins and lowlifes of the highest order, we don't have to piggy back onto the IRA/UVF/Catholic/Protestant nonsense. When I see "Hearts" fans with a Union Flag - now thats embarrassing - why do we want to be affiliated with they horrible barstewards from the West. The same applies to "Hibs" fans with a tri-colour.

Doesny bother me for those that fly flags at a football game what does embarrass me is those that whine about it

Poppy day will be round soon, will that give you a beamer when you see the UF at the Haymarket ??

The cry was for C-Hill for C-Hill ya bass :woot:

Though Dedridge is mental these days :ninja:

I wouldn't want to walk the streets of C-Hill at night to be honest!

Dedridge isn't so bad in my opinion.. DYT ya dafty! On Top Runnin Amok! :ninja:

Doesny bother me for those that fly flags at a football game what does embarrass me is those that whine about it

Poppy day will be round soon, will that give you a beamer when you see the UF at the Haymarket ??

Not at all.

Time and a place for flags, at football matches it just incites, which is sad.

Not at all.

Time and a place for flags, at football matches it just incites, which is sad.

For you, not me, and I may add C - Hill rules :woot:

I live in Dedridge but worry more about my kids getting involved in that gang sh echt

But if they flew a flag at a game it would mean diddly :thumbsup:

Napoleon  Wilson

Thank god that the likes of your small band of lunatics will never be in control of this proud nation ,there is only 1 thing worse than a nazi and that is a communist,remember the majority of celtics fans support communism and the destruction of the uk.

******* Hell

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Im not a glasgow rangers fan or whatever the anti union brigade think or try to drag up but i am a staunch hmfc supporter and yes me myself am very proud to be british with a english girlfriend who has suffered living up north because she is english,she was with her wee lad 1 day and this big brave scottish loving bigot crossed the road and spat on her just because she was english,i wasnt there sadly because if i had been i would have to have been dragged of him,but im proud to be british and support the help for hereos campaign which supports many people who served there country and lost limbs etc and there goverment doesnt support them as they should because of the pc left wing human rights brigade which stops the tories etc from fully supporting these people who suffered,but yes they can support convicted terrorists in not deporting them because of there human rights,sad and sick,and no i aint no torie before anyone starts :).

How did he know she was english? Hmmm a bit fishy.

Marooned In Oz

Im not a glasgow rangers fan or whatever the anti union brigade think or try to drag up but i am a staunch hmfc supporter and yes me myself am very proud to be british with a english girlfriend who has suffered living up north because she is english,she was with her wee lad 1 day and this big brave scottish loving bigot crossed the road and spat on her just because she was english,i wasnt there sadly because if i had been i would have to have been dragged of him,but im proud to be british and support the help for hereos campaign which supports many people who served there country and lost limbs etc and there goverment doesnt support them as they should because of the pc left wing human rights brigade which stops the tories etc from fully supporting these people who suffered,but yes they can support convicted terrorists in not deporting them because of there human rights,sad and sick,and no i aint no torie before anyone starts :).

Jesus mate, read a ******* book.

Think thats the Ulster flag with the 2 southern counties that make up the original Ulster, Donegal and Sligo perhaps. Sure Ulster use it at the egg game!

:ninja:

It is the flag of Ulster which incorporates the six counties within Northern Ireland as well as three in the Republic of Ireland - Donegal, Cavan and Monaghan.

Napoleon  Wilson

Go away, you are reeking of Pish/Wum. You must try harder. No supper for you, it's straight to bed.

Nicholas Brody

Thank god that the likes of your small band of lunatics will never be in control of this proud nation ,there is only 1 thing worse than a nazi and that is a communist,remember the majority of celtics fans support communism and the destruction of the uk.

Wow

Doctor FinnBarr

It is the flag of Ulster which incorporates the six counties within Northern Ireland as well as three in the Republic of Ireland - Donegal, Cavan and Monaghan.

I did have the right idea TBH

:mellow:

Doctor FinnBarr

Right, we all know that Livi is full of the weedge but could you 2 just F off back to your respective forums instead of polluting this one with your cringeworthy bile!

:down:

Right, we all know that Livi is full of the weedge but could you 2 just F off back to your respective forums instead of polluting this one with your cringeworthy bile!

:down:

Big Hearts support fae Lvi :thumbsup:

If you dont like threads , ignore, easy :lol:

Napoleon  Wilson

Why be directing guff like that at me ? Do you support anti english bigotry ? stop watching that braveheart and crying into the hankercheif ffs,me drinking lol i dont drink so you need to sober up fruit and nut.

Oh c'mon! That doesn't even make sense. What you need to do is go back to fascistfascist.com followfollow.com because your brethren will be missing you as you are the one that is almost able to string sentences together. :thumbsup:

Napoleon  Wilson

Have a word mate with yourself :down: why the false accusations and piss take on me? Im going to enjoy my teams beating of the vermin and not even your guff will take that great feeling away from me tonight.

It's because you are absolutely honking of Shite. Nevermind, a narrow 1-0 win of Hibernian aint to bad eh?

Doctor FinnBarr

Is supporting the help for hereos charity bile is it ? Is having a go at anti english/british bigots bile is it ? sorry mate but you have some issues and yes i dont usually bother going on about charitys or politics on my football teams forum but it raised its head on here and i agree yes i will stick to football issues :) but some of the responses to my quote is utter gutter material and disgusting.

Big Hearts support fae Lvi :thumbsup:

If you dont like threads , ignore, easy :lol:

I know that Des, I'm in Blackburn

bikerjambo a big :down: to you and your garbage.

Why didn't you tell me this in your last post (quoted) blueman06?

:P

Patrick Bateman

Why be directing guff like that at me ? Do you support anti english bigotry ? stop watching that braveheart and crying into the hankercheif ffs,me drinking lol i dont drink so you need to sober up fruit and nut.

The union is over; nobody is crying except for the pwopa nawty diet huns who appear for every Celtic match. The Billy Britains really are a thick bunch. :thumbsup:

scotland-political-map.png

I think it's K-Toi which is Knightsride (could be wrong).

It's our flag, most of the boys are from Knightsridge in Livi, K-TOI is slang for knightsridge.

FFS, Hearts destroy Celtic 2-0 and people feel the need to bicker like wee lassies!

Settle down everyone, grab a beer and enjoy the day/night! Lord knows these days don't come around all that often (bar games versus Hibs obviously)

Cappuccino Kid

The lothians and borders finest still to this day stop someone unfurling our nations flag and yet these cretins in green can unfurl irish flags with pics of that murderer of che guevara on them,In yet these finest of lothians and borders police force will use what nations passport to go on holidays abroad ? yes a united kingdom and northern ireland passport and not to forget the fine outstanding brave men and women fighting for this very country abroad ,i support help for heroes and im very proud to as well despite whatever anybody says.

Give a thought to the asthmatic's on here some could have died due to you're poor posting style.

Sheriff Fatman

Im not a glasgow rangers fan or whatever the anti union brigade think or try to drag up but i am a staunch hmfc supporter and yes me myself am very proud to be british with a english girlfriend who has suffered living up north because she is english, she was with her wee lad 1 day and this big brave scottish loving bigot crossed the road and spat on her just because she was english,i wasnt there sadly because if i had been i would have to have been dragged of him,but im proud to be british and support the help for hereos campaign which supports many people who served there country and lost limbs etc and there goverment doesnt support them as they should because of the pc left wing human rights brigade which stops the tories etc from fully supporting these people who suffered,but yes they can support convicted terrorists in not deporting them because of there human rights,sad and sick,and no i aint no torie before anyone starts :).

Strange, I get more grief when I go down south to see my English family than my English parents have ever gotten up here in the last 43 years.

How did the 'brave Scottish loving bigot' know your girlfriend was English from across the street?

As to your support for Help the Heroes, good for you, but what that has to do with supporting Hearts I cannot fathom to guess.

As to the last part, seen any Muslamic Ray Guns recently?

Please learn how to use proper sentence structure and capital letters, as your posting style is making my eyes bleed.

History tells us that they align themselves with the facists.

Internet-Warrior-500x400.jpg

Nicholas Brody

Really sweetheart :down: the anti british bigotry is disgusting and an insult on the great people who have died and suffered and for the uk,very sad and many on here having a go at me seem to be going along the lines of celtic minded thinking even if only a little bit as they clearly share the same hatred for the uk and being british as much as any celtic fc fan does ,and i hate rangers also as im a hearts season ticket holder and proud to be.

It has **** all to do with football.

Doctor FinnBarr

Really sweetheart :down: the anti british bigotry is disgusting and an insult on the great people who have died and suffered and for the uk,very sad and many on here having a go at me seem to be going along the lines of celtic minded thinking even if only a little bit as they clearly share the same hatred for the uk and being british as much as any celtic fc fan does ,and i hate rangers also as im a hearts season ticket holder and proud to be.

And this weeks award for WUM of the week goes to......da da da da.......blueman06.

Well done blueman and keep up the good work

:lol:

Before this gets closed because of pointless arguing. . .

A boy had a Union Flag that the stewards were trying to take off him. He refused and there was a lot of arguing between Hearts fans. When the stewards began trying to chuck him out, someone grabbed a steward who was being quite aggressive. He then got lifted.

Haha please keep these coming. So because we think you're a complete rocket we are Celtic sympathisers??? You're way of logic is truly amazing!

Archived