Doing The Poznan

marooned_59

I liked the Poznan,looked good from Wheatfield B.

Tried to start "Clarification"clap clap,clap clap,clap.But I think I must have woken up some of my neighbours as they just gave me dirty looks.

SectionDJambo

The Wheatfield is like a huge 'U'. Sections ABF&G plus lower CDE take part in sing songs and things like yesterday, upper cde are motionless.

I'll have you know that we were doing it up in our "posh place" at the top of the Wheatfield.

Good fun. :whistling:

Well done to the guys who started it. TGFITW must have enjoyed the irony - I know we did. :woot:

Rudolf's Mate

What was the boy ejected from just before the game started? I presumed it was something to do with the masks but could be wrong.

What was the boy ejected from just before the game started? I presumed it was something to do with the masks but could be wrong.

Correct.

scottish_chicP

I sit in lower D so did join :D One of the best things I've seen in a while! I agree though it was hilarious and perfect for that moment but not something we should do every week.

Sierra Delta

As others have said, it was great doing it to wind them up but should be saved for moments like that.

Hilarious yesterday. the only thing I would have enjoyed as much would have been a chorus of "The wee Hibs are shite" as they usually subject us to "wee huns" etc when winning! Definitely would be totally lacking in class to do it to anyone else. One thing to take the piss out of what arses they are but not to become the same as them.

Hilarious yesterday. the only thing I would have enjoyed as much would have been a chorus of "The wee Hibs are shite" as they usually subject us to "wee huns" etc when winning! Definitely would be totally lacking in class to do it to anyone else. One thing to take the piss out of what arses they are but not to become the same as them.

It was heard loud and clear in Section G :thumbsup:

scottish_chicP

It was heard loud and clear in Section G :thumbsup:

I could hear it in Section D too. Actually found myself singing it earlier today :lol:

Bert Le Clos

Check the killjoys!! keep it up, we need a bouncy.

We already have one, we sign the Paulo Sergio song to it.

This was hilarious as a one off. Would probably be funny to do it again when we next beat Celtic, but would be tragic at any other time.

Imitating Celtic other than to rip the hole out of them? :vrface:

I've paid well over ?400 for a padded seat in Upper D and have no intention of depriving my bahookie of it to jump about like a loony :whistling:

thats the poznan there, team city played did it, city do it, celtic call it the huddle, and we did it to them when we were winning yday and they were cracking up

slap it up them :thumbsup:

It was a good piss take but wouldn't like to see it started at other games. Loving 'Paulo Sergio' and slow version of 'marching in' songs. Awesome!

It was a good piss take but wouldn't like to see it started at other games. Loving 'Paulo Sergio' and slow version of 'marching in' songs. Awesome!

Don't really see the problem with doing it at other big occasions, such as vs Hibs and Rangers. It clearly got the whole stadium going, even the Gorgie Stand were well into it, and not many of our songs/chants do that so wonderfully.

What time was the Poznan done during the game? I'm going to watch it again anyways so I'll need to look out for it.

Gregory House M.D.

Should be done at big games. Incredible.

Archived