Doing The Poznan

marooned_59

How good did the fans 'doing the Poznan' look? For those who couldn't make the game today? It was some sight from the Roseburn! Even we were doing it!! The look on their faces was priceless!Great job everyone!

Please keep it going i missed it do at Dunfy in 2 weeks i will be happy we should do it more often

Please don't, it worked today as a one-off piss take.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

An absolutely wonderful riposte to the worlds worst fans.

Non stop singing vile songs, booing children...could they stoop any lower.

Hilarious moment never to be forgotten.

An absolutely wonderful riposte to the worlds worst fans.

Non stop singing vile songs, booing children...could they stoop any lower.

Hilarious moment never to be forgotten.

true m8

booing the children was just disgusting but what do you expect from vermin

I'll probably get shot down in flames for this but I don't see much of a problem in doing it every now and them if it suits the atmosphere. It's a great song, great show and it's fun to jump around (like the PS song). It wouldn't exactly be stealing since we're crediting Poznan who we got it from (either them or Man City, Celtic didn't start it or bring it to attention). I don't see why Celtic doing it would mean we can't, as it's Poznans version and Man City's re-do that it's known for.

Also, the Celtic fans were singing another different Poznan song today, I forget which but I recognised it.

It was good as a piss take but I must admit the whole thing is a bit stupid in not facing the pitch - might miss another goal :)

Rudolf's Mate

The moment was perfect and I didn't do it as I was laughing my head off. It made it very sweet as they would have been livid.....

Also loved the Lennon gies a wave and the boo when he didn't :D

Better call Saul

It was me that started it ! But all I was doing was I turned around to my mate up in the main stand and held out my arms in happiness and everyone did the same :whistling:

WeeToonJambo

I think it should be banned in the main stand. :whistling: With the state it's in, and the way it was bouncing, I fully expected to end up sitting in the John Robertson lounge. (I sit in the front row of Section P).

its cringeworthy as anything other than a pisstake of tgfitw. if we wanted a short term, naff gimmick that will look stupid and dated in a few years we may as well get a couple of meerkats as mascots.

simples.

Was about to post the exact same thing. Please do not do this again.

i hate it, and think the Man City fans look like tits when they do it (looking like a tit comes naturally to Celtic fans), however when I heard our fans were doing it today I thought it was funny as feck. Even the guys on the radio mentioned it so I think they thought it was funny too....well, except, Murder McLeod. :D

hopefully someone was quick enough to catch it on their mobile so it can be posted :) ......was amusing at the time and when i turned round in the Wheatfield to see the Old Stand still doing it , it looked good. :thumbsup:

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

true m8

booing the children was just disgusting but what do you expect from vermin

What happened?

Great stuff, very funny it even reached us in the Gorgie. I took great pleasure in it, after putting up with all the pro ira rubbish.The Hearts supporters were brilliant today. thumbsup.gif

Francis Albert

Poznan is best left to beating celtic

Agreeed, Hate the Poznan. Loved it today. But only when we are beating Celtic (or possibly Poznan) please.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

What a great response it was to the filth coming from the Roseburn Stand. :thumbsup:

Please keep it for beating them though, ripping off other fans is naff.

It's The Poznan not The Timothy,that lot never even started it in the Uk so lets see it more often.

I was in the Main stand and it looked superb, well done !

Gods a Jambo

It was a moment of class, lets keep it that way, we ripped them up. Cerltic fans booing youngl boys, thats a statement I thought I would never hear.

jamboinglasgow

Agree with others, it should not be brought out each week as it was a to mock the Celtic fans. If you want something like this for Hearts we have to make our own thing.

mahgrassyshoes

Very much this, hilarious today and I was happy to join in, but i wouldn't join in if it became a regular occurence.

Very much this, hilarious today and I was happy to join in, but i wouldn't join in if it became a regular occurence.

If being 2-0 up and cruising against the old firm becomes a regular occurrence then I don't care how Section N choose to mark it

The moment was perfect and I didn't do it as I was laughing my head off. It made it very sweet as they would have been livid.....

Also loved the Lennon gies a wave and the boo when he didn't :D

Did my own one man version in the main stand old farts around me nearly woke up :whistling:

but lets just keep this for taking the piss :thumbsup: cos look what it did to the victims

Jambof3tornado

It won't become a regular thing. It was comedy gold timing today and I had hoped the highlights on sky sports would show it!

I was in Gorgie stand,and couldn't stop laughing. For a one off it hillarious. It fitted the moment perfect.

The Old Tolbooth

Personally, I loved it! :D

It was a proper piss take of the mhanks, and it worked an absolute treat as some of them left whilst we were doing it. Watching most of the Wheatfield partake in it from the Main Stand was a joy to behold too, feck me, even the library that is the Gorgie Road end were in on the act! :lol:

cf1e1f55.jpg

That looks both funny and fun as ****! Who wouldn't want to do that while bouncing and winning on big occasions? Would piss off the Huns a bit and if we had the WHOLE STAND doing it on Jan 2nd v Hibs, it'd put their pishy attempts with balloons and homemade glitter flags to real shame.

From the Main Stand it looked like Section G and the lower sections of the Wheatfield were total going for it.... Posh seats in the Wheatfield didn't bother though

:diddums:

From the Main Stand it looked like Section G and the lower sections of the Wheatfield were total going for it.... Posh seats in the Wheatfield didn't bother though

:diddums:

The Wheatfield is like a huge 'U'. Sections ABF&G plus lower CDE take part in sing songs and things like yesterday, upper cde are motionless.

Archived