Celtic game in marrakesh

beerandbovril

beerandbovril

Random question I know but I'm in marrakesh and just wonder if anyone knows if a hostelry/establishment over here that would show the game? Also, who is showing the game? Sky or ESPN? thanks a lot to anyone who can help. Cheers

Guest Just Came To Say Kello

There's a Highland themed pub in the south east called The Boom and Stick I think.

Could try there.

marrakesh. :lol:

live screenings also expected to be shown in the galapagos islands, the high mountain ranges of irian jaya and at the bottom of the mariana trench.

There's a Highland themed pub in the south east called The Boom and Stick I think.

Could try there.

I've been there. It's a gay bar.

Guest Just Came To Say Kello

I've been there. It's a gay bar.

Wondered why they kept feeling my arse the last time I visited.

live screenings also expected to be shown in the galapagos islands, the high mountain ranges of irian jaya and at the bottom of the mariana trench.

There's one Morrocan bar on JKB BarAdvisor, actually ... but it's in Rabat.

If you find somewhere, let me know and I'll add it.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Random question I know but I'm in marrakesh and just wonder if anyone knows if a hostelry/establishment over here that would show the game? Also, who is showing the game? Sky or ESPN? thanks a lot to anyone who can help. Cheers

Marrakesh? That's in South Morocco, isn't it? So you must be off to the USA next?

But you'll need to be back to Auld Reekie soon because, as we know, "... the greatest game in history...." :whistling:

netherleejambo

Was there in February and found it hard enough to get a drink let a lone a sports bar. Whatever you do don't ask a local - they'll take you on a wild goose chase and then demand money!

I live in Morocco, but don't know Marrakech very well I'm afraid mate. Your best bet is to head into Ville Nouvelle and look for caf?s with tellies showing sport - sure Hassan II and Mohamad V have plenty caf?s and even the odd bar (very odd!). At that time of day, our game won't clash with any others so if they have al jazeera, they'll put it on for you, I'm sure.

Or you could get the 4 hour train to Rabat and watch it with me*!

Out with a couple of mates tonight who know Marrakech a bit better, so if they know of anywhere, I'll post again.

*if I'm allowed to watch it - got visitors over and the Mrs wants oot for lunch, the cow. I'll win.

Dunno about the Galapagos, but I know a boozer in Quito that has a large hearts flag behind the bar...

beerandbovril

Thanks for the replies people, much appreciated! As was the banter of course.

Ended up watching itstreaming on the net in the hotel lobby....think a few glasses got smashed after Stevenson's goal as I erupted. What a game. Just wish we could perform like that every week..excellent!

Archived