Tonights Football

...a bit disco

I was bored watching it. Udinese aren't taking it seriously. Switched over to the Fulham game just to see them go 1 up v Odense.

I know it's utter keech. Could have done with a battle before Sunday, this is a training session.

...a bit disco

I know it's utter keech. Could have done with a battle before Sunday, this is a training session.

Yep.

Seriously pish.

im flicking between 3 games at the moment (channels listed next 2 scores)

Half times

Odense 0-1 Fulham (ITV 4 Sky channel 120)

A Johnson 36min

Maribor 1-0 Birmingham (ESPN Classic Sky Channel 429)

Volas (I think) 29

HOWLER from the birmingham goalkeeper doyle, dodgy bouncing backpass, and a fresh air shot let the Maribor player tap in

Celtic 1-0 Udinese (Espn Sky Channel 417)

KI (pen) 3 mins

Listen to the commentators gush over how it was never a penalty!!

Hooper's body made contact regardless whether he had his hands in the air!! Haha

...a bit disco

Listen to the commentators gush over how it was never a penalty!!

Hooper's body made contact regardless whether he had his hands in the air!! Haha

Aye.

Tripped the boy with his nips.

:lol:

2-1 birmingham full time

burke and wade elliott with goals

1-1 celtic full time

2-0 fulham full time, traore for odense is a disgrace

now for

spurs v shamrock (channel 5)

and stoke v besiktas (itv 4)

also atheltic bilbao v psg on espn

Can we just recognise that udinese Rested 8 players from the team that faced arsenal..

Come on the spurs- only because I'd like a part time didymium team from Dublin to get beat by more than we did

Fozzyonthefence

Spurs got a much stronger line up than they had against us at WHL. Shamrock could get a real doing here but they reckon they've got about 5,000 fans there!

Fozzyonthefence

Can we just recognise that udinese Rested 8 players from the team that faced arsenal..

Come on the spurs- only because I'd like a part time didymium team from Dublin to get beat by more than we did

Was thinking this too - but I'm sure they'll do better at home than we did.

Don't suppose anyone has a decent working stream for Stoke v Besiktas or Shamrock vs Spurs? Can't find any decent one's anywhere.

Was thinking this too - but I'm sure they'll do better at home than we did.

You don't play home and away in this comp but I suspect you'd be right as we completely shat our load

...a bit disco

Stoke 1-1 Besiktas

Crouch for Stoke and an OG (I think!) for Besiktas.

Fozzyonthefence

You don't play home and away in this comp but I suspect you'd be right as we completely shat our load

Yes, they do. But obviously in a league format, not straight knockout, so even if it is 10-0 tonight they still have points to play for in Dublin.

Gregory House M.D.

Shamrock Rovers fans are pissing all over our fans ATM.

They're even doing hey jude better. :sob:

Did they get more seats? They sound like the home crowd :arry:

That Shamrock player is going to have a sore face in the morning.

I don't care how loud the Irish fans are every time the camera shows them I feel a bit sick. :yucky:

I don't think that's true at all, they have less seats because they are not in tthe top tier an the hearts fans were fantastic at WHL... I think your spraffing shite

Guest Just Came To Say Kello

I don't think that's true at all, they have less seats because they are not in tthe top tier an the hearts fans were fantastic at WHL... I think your spraffing shite

In fairness, they are pretty loud.

Unheard off. :whistling:

I don't care how loud the Irish fans are every time the camera shows them I feel a bit sick. :yucky:

Glad I'm not the only one.

Gregory House M.D.

Sorry but they're louder. They won't last the 90 though. :verysmug:

Anyone hear the commentator there? CREG SHEEEEVEZ. :vrface:

You're so alternative and controversial............................... Is that what you wanted to hear?

Gregory House M.D.

The Hoops are having a party :what:

Hey Jude :what:

Small Team From London :what:

Champions league you're having a laugh :what:

The Twirly :what:

Did someone leave our songsheet?

Gregory House M.D.

You're so alternative and controversial............................... Is that what you wanted to hear?

Yes if that's code for "Telling the truth" :unsure:

Sorry but they're louder. They won't last the 90 though. :verysmug:

Anyone hear the commentator there? CREG SHEEEEVEZ. :vrface:

How do you know the mic isn't closer?

This Is a joke, yeah? :unsure:

Not really, different sound engineers and directors mix things differently. They're under pressure to make the game sound more exciting.

This Is a joke, yeah? :unsure:

No - there are differing amount of mics which are placed differently and different amounts of cameras depending on who's broadcasting.. We were hardly premium on itv4.. This is why when we play the old firm you can predominantly hear old firm fans as the mic's are placed in that corner predominantly

The shamrock fans may well be louder - i dunno, alternatively it could be another factor as I've described above- or you maybe you just have your tv up louder

Seriously folks, who gives a flying fork if they are louder than we were, or have more numbers? Can we not just agree that the Shamrock fans are having a great time, in huge numbers, and singing very loud - just as we were a few weeks back. Some folk will argue over anything!

The Shamrock fans are making quite a racket at The Lane, but there is such a large Irish community in London i don't think they would've had a problem shifting tickets.

Just scored too!

Gregory House M.D.

No - there are differing amount of mics which are placed differently and different amounts of cameras depending on who's broadcasting.. We were hardly premium on itv4.. This is why when we play the old firm you can predominantly hear old firm fans as the mic's are placed in that corner predominantly

The shamrock fans may well be louder - i dunno, alternatively it could be another factor as I've described above- or you maybe you just have your tv up louder

They just got louder. Even the commentators are commenting how loud they are.

They just got louder. Even the commentators are commenting how loud they are.

They commented on how loud we were... Seriously I don't actually care tha but my point, which is fact - not opinion, is you can't actually say that by listening to the tv - you can only give an ill I formed opinion as there are 2 many variables...

Gregory House M.D.

They commented on how loud we were... Seriously I don't actually care tha but my point, which is fact - not opinion, is you can't actually say that by listening to the tv - you can only give an ill I formed opinion as there are 2 many variables...

They're louder. Fact.

The one variable being they aren't getting beat 5-0.

Were they just singing can you hear the Jambo's sing? :vrface:

Archived