VHS Footage

cumbernauldjambo83

cumbernauldjambo83

Seeking any full length or highlights footage from ideally between 1996-2001, transferred onto dvd, a decent wager shall be provided of course!

Cheers guys!

Seeking any full length or highlights footage from ideally between 1996-2001, transferred onto dvd, a decent wager shall be provided of course!

Cheers guys

Hearts,Hearts Glorious Hearts 97-98

Robbo's this is your life,

Jim Jefferies Story

22 in a row

Late late show

Cup Glory (98)

4-2 V Rangers '95

Let me know which ones you want,

Hearts,Hearts Glorious Hearts 97-98

Robbo's this is your life,

Jim Jefferies Story

22 in a row

Late late show

Cup Glory (98)

4-2 V Rangers '95

Let me know which ones you want,

I'll take a copy of them all on DVD if you can buddy, give me a price and I'll pop into Dickens with the cash.

I'll take a copy of them all on DVD if you can buddy, give me a price and I'll pop into Dickens with the cash.

Getting put from VHS onto DVD over the weekend (keep in touch)

I have a whole heap of VHS from the old days that I wanted to burn to DVD recorder but have never done so due to it not working properly. Its something I will need to sort out eventually before the tapes warp, but I am talking most games that were live on telly, then I made my own tapes taping highlights from Sportscene, etc etc .... it would take me too long to list, but I am sure I have a lot of stuff that would be of interest.

I have a whole heap of VHS from the old days that I wanted to burn to DVD recorder but have never done so due to it not working properly. Its something I will need to sort out eventually before the tapes warp, but I am talking most games that were live on telly, then I made my own tapes taping highlights from Sportscene, etc etc .... it would take me too long to list, but I am sure I have a lot of stuff that would be of interest.

Yes, me too. The Aberdeen game at Tynie in April 1986 (1-1) - first live Premier League game on TV - and various Sportscene and Scotsport highlights going back to the 83/84 season. I also have the 2-1 victory at Easter Road - which one!!! - from March 1986. This game wasnt televised but it was filmed by Hearts for training purposes and I got a copy from a guy I worked for at the time.

Archived