Andrew Webster.

Fermit the Krog

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

We've been 24 carat junk since the day he walked in the club and you can take that to the bank.

Killing the club every day imo. :down:

:cornette:

rudi must stay

Very similar rumour to the John Sutton one. He's finished apparently but the transfer window isn't even open, and it would cost us a fortune to release him :lol:

Tommy Wiseau

:cornette:

Alan's trollface detector isn't working everyone. :(

That said, the first part is true fact, as much as you like to kiss up "Mr Webster"'s bum, Alan. :verysmug: He signed on the 3rd of February and we started on our 1 win in 15 matches run about 2 weeks later (lucky to beat Dundee United with last minute penalty saves etc and a comfortable result against a Hamilton side who were one of the worst ever in the SPL in between times). Since the day he signed we have literally played well about three times if you are lucky and have had a manager sacked for poor results. As it happens, I don't blame Andrew for that, but the WUM in me couldn't help but imply that I did.

The second part was just a fun wee jape fur the ladz. :smuggy:

I'll let you off with throwing my Cornette face around the gaff incorrectly this time, Alan, but please do ensure it doesn't happen again. This lack of respect for Clique superiors simply won't do. There's no shame in being the lesser man to a magnificent sonofabitch like Mr Begbie, you're still dining at the top table. :thumbsup:

Alan's trollface detector isn't working everyone. :(

That said, the first part is true fact, as much as you like to kiss up "Mr Webster"'s bum, Alan. :verysmug: He signed on the 3rd of February and we started on our 1 win in 15 matches run about 2 weeks later (lucky to beat Dundee United with last minute penalty saves etc and a comfortable result against a Hamilton side who were one of the worst ever in the SPL in between times). Since the day he signed we have literally played well about three times if you are lucky and have had a manager sacked for poor results. As it happens, I don't blame Andrew for that, but the WUM in me couldn't help but imply that I did.

The second part was just a fun wee jape fur the ladz. :smuggy:

I'll let you off with throwing my Cornette face around the gaff incorrectly this time, Alan, but please do ensure it doesn't happen again. This lack of respect for Clique superiors simply won't do. There's no shame in being the lesser man to a magnificent sonofabitch like Mr Begbie, you're still dining at the top table. :thumbsup:

Ah the old 'JamboRobbo repeated edit' classic.

A sure fire sign that your opponent is rattled.:smuggy:

Tommy Wiseau

A sure fire sign that your opponent is rattled.:smuggyL

The what now?

I genuinely have no idea what you're on aboot. :lol:

Maybe you should have edited yours, incidentally, as it's quite hard to be smug when you feck up the smiley tag as badly as that. :vrface:

The People's Chimp

A sure fire sign that your opponent is rattled.:smuggyL

A sure fire sign that your opponent is rattled.:smuggy:

Nothing like an edit, eh Alan. :smuggy:

Guest Just Came To Say Kello

The upcoming Clique Party Conference should be interesting. I wonder who'll be elected leader.

Tommy Wiseau

The upcoming Clique Party Conference should be interesting. I wonder who'll be elected leader.

:rofl:

@ the idea this is a democracy.

Chris Benoit

It was bound to happen at some point and I must say the Clique lasted much longer than I expected them to. Lawson will be on in a bit to explain why it would never have worked out in the long term.

Hilton again this year aye? :smuggy:

Maiden Gorgie

TBH, I don't get alot of the abbreviations on here. I wrote I think as a wee insurance policy. While we're at it, what the Feck does IIRC mean?

While we're at it - what the feck does TBH mean? :whistling:

edit - Ah, three years too late. Hate when that happens

Tommy Wiseau

It was bound to happen at some point and I must say the Clique lasted much longer than I expected them to. Lawson will be on in a bit to explain why it would never have worked out in the long term.

Rumours of The Clique's demise have been greatly exaggerated, Chris.

I have sent a memo out to Alan to attend one of my famous Cliqueback Critical Skillz Seminars though. He'll find it informative and helpful, with practical strategies for even the most set-in-one's-ways Cliquester. :thumbsup:

PS. Tom, are you still all set for your Indoctrination Afternoon tomorrow? Mind and bring plenty nibbles and Ribena.

No divisions in the camp here boys.

I'm the Steve Jobs to his Tim Cook.

Tony Blair to Gordon Brown.

Mr Romanov to Roman Romanov. :smuggy:

Tommy Wiseau

No divisions in the camp here boys.

I'm the Steve Jobs to his Tim Cook.

Tony Blair to Gordon Brown.

Mr Romanov to Roman Romanov. :smuggy:

Red alert to the Hangover Thread; tomorrow morning is going to be a bad one for Alan. :(:smuggy:

Guest Just Came To Say Kello

@ the idea this is a democracy.

Don't be so totalitarian with your co-fuhrer Fartradge or you might find an uprising is on the cards.

:smuggy:

It showed today right enough, i.e. lack of fitness. He was the only one of the back 4 who looked like he knew what he was doing defensively. The three other defenders, who are presumably all super fit contributed nothing defensively, other than errors.

You mean he kept a clean sheet against Celtic singlehandedly?

That analysis is scarcely credible

portobellojambo1

You mean he kept a clean sheet against Celtic singlehandedly?

That analysis is scarcely credible

My post you quoted was made as a follow up to the previous game versus St Johnstone, before Sunday's game versus Celtic had even kicked off. If you are going to pull someone up for comments at least try to get the match right, it makes your critical analysis much more credible. :rolleyes:

Archived