Andrew Webster.

Fermit the Krog

We've been 24 carat junk since the day he walked in the club and you can take that to the bank.

Killing the club every day imo. :down:

Fermit the Krog

According to who? Hopefully this is true. :thumbsup:

Just a text.

Words had at half time and full time.

Will hear more soon

Decent player but becoming a complete liability.

I think i'd just go with Jonsson and Zaliukas at centre half from now on.

Can someone please explain what's happened? On my phone so can't see the bit under subject...

Cheers!

Subject is 'Finished at Hearts'.

Got to feel for PS's sucessor who is going to have some bridge mending to do. There's a reason your players are falling out with you PS and it isn't because your right.

Fermit the Krog

Ok, a load of Shite.

Just the usual handbags after a defeat, words had between Zal, Paulo and Webster.

Delete as appropriate.

Ok, a load of Shite.

Just the usual handbags after a defeat, words had between Zal, Paulo and Webster.

Delete as appropriate.

Shame, he's a ******* liability.

I'd show zaliukas the door long before I would Webster.

In terms of ability I'd have to agree, but Webster has shown time and again that he cannot be relied on.

We weren't though.

At the back we were. We were better after half time due to the addition of an extra attacking player in the midfield. Now why Mrowiec was favoured over Webster is beyond me. And if I were Webster I'd be asking the same questions I imagine he must've asked.

Fermit the Krog

Must be true then ermm.gif

No, It's shite as I've already said.

:teehee: :teehee:

Still, if you want to let it upset you, carry on.

Last two posters in "haven't read the whole thread" gaffe. :lol:

Edit: since 3 of us posted at the same moment, that'd be the last two posters before the last two posters. :vrface:

Webster is finished. Not only does he have fitness issues but mental ones too. A waster of time!

His career has been on the downward spiral since he left the first time. Walter Smith knew .......

obviously Zal is defo not flavour of the month - hard to believe watching him the last few games he was he man JJ wanted back in the team when vlad dropped him and looked the part when he returned

webster will never win over all the Hearts fans although I wish he could return to his form when he first came to us

so

how would a pairing of McGowan and Barr be accepted and more importantly would/could it work

how would a pairing of McGowan and Barr be accepted and more importantly would/could it work

I think I'm going to be sick.

Gregory House M.D.

GTFO~1.jpg

cumbernauldjambo83

I'd show zaliukas the door long before I would Webster.

This!

Time after time the big chap has cost us goals that have effectively resulted in us losing the matches!

Wednesday night and again today!

Punt now!

GTFO~1.jpg

what makes you feel sick? I`m only trying to find out what some people want and given that we have neither a Terry /Ferdinand/kompany available WHO do you want?

as for the owl you`ll need to help this computer illiterate old man out as I aint got a fekin clue what your on about

Gregory House M.D.

what makes you feel sick? I`m only trying to find out what some people want and given that we have neither a Terry /Ferdinand/kompany available WHO do you want?

as for the owl you`ll need to help this computer illiterate old man out as I aint got a fekin clue what your on about

Get to feck off my internet. Only a wee joke. Wouldn't want Barr in TBH. McGowan and McKay would be the only option for me.

Get to feck off my internet. Only a wee joke. Wouldn't want Barr in TBH. McGowan and McKay would be the only option for me.

hey no offence taken just wanted to know :lol: now if I can work out what ...............WUM means :woot:

Gregory House M.D.

hey no offence taken just wanted to know :lol: now if I can work out what ...............WUM means :woot:

Wind Up Merchant I think :lol:

Gregory House M.D.

Aye cos you ain't sure are you? :lol:

TBH, I don't get alot of the abbreviations on here. I wrote I think as a wee insurance policy. While we're at it, what the Feck does IIRC mean?

Doctor FinnBarr

TBH, I don't get alot of the abbreviations on here. I wrote I think as a wee insurance policy. While we're at it, what the Feck does IIRC mean?

"I think" it means, "if I remember correctly"

:lol:

portobellojambo1

I think the key word in the OP (OK I realise it is the only word, but that may be why it is so key) is apparently.

According to the wee Portuguese guy that stands on the side of the pitch he was removed for tactical reasons (per his post match interview), and then we didn't change the tactics. Made total sense to me sitting in the stand, I could see exactly what he was trying to do by removing our steadiest defender in the first half and replacing him in that position with Mrowiec. Clear as feckin mud from a tactical point of view and made a huge difference, we looked much more positive in the second half :teehee:.

Say What Again

Maybe Webster isn't giving PS enough time to develop his possesion/passing game?

That's a shame, cos we're so close to nailing it.

:ermm:

At least PS dresses sharp though eh. :down:

Would like to know why Webster was subbed today because Sergio's 'tactical reasons' explanation in strange.

Maybe trying to divert attention away from AW's lack of fitness.

portobellojambo1

Maybe trying to divert attention away from AW's lack of fitness.

It showed today right enough, i.e. lack of fitness. He was the only one of the back 4 who looked like he knew what he was doing defensively. The three other defenders, who are presumably all super fit contributed nothing defensively, other than errors.

If there is anything out of the ordinary about him being taken off I hope it is because he has spoken his mind in the dressing room at half time, and pointed out that the manner in which they are being asked to play is benefiting the team not one iota, and is punishing for those viewing. The only way we are going to win games is by putting the ball in the back of the net, and if you don't play forward thinking players and provide proper service to your strikers (another problem in that he insists on going with one, a tactic we know doesn't work for HMFC. If it takes a third party, in the form of a player, to point this out then so be it.

However, in such circumstances I'd prefer them to come out and say "a player or players think my tactics are shit hence the substitution" instead of "subbed for tactical reasons", especially when the tactics changed not one jot. Same boring pish on show after Webster went off, just as we had witnessed first half, and at Ayr on Wednesday, Tynecastle last Saturday and Inverness the weekend before that.

• 2 weeks later...
heartsfc_fan

:smug:

Webster strolled through the game on Sunday

:smuggy:

On his day our best player at the club, international class defender if he stays fit, all these people saying 'i hope he's finished' etc should really get a grip of themselves, one of Hearts best signings in along time and showed his ability against Celtic with a brilliant display. Of course when it comes to him and Zaliukas, no one likes to comment when they play well, silly me.

Tommy Wiseau

Some top notch ITKness from our most recent wondermole.

:facepalm:

:lol:

In fairness to the guy, he did correct himself once he got clarification that what had happened was a bit of post-defeat argy-bargy and not what he had originally heard.

Still... :lol:

Archived