These guys

Craigieboy

JC-JR.jpg

I know Robbo has been done to death. But these two made up my childhood memories of watching Hearts.

We were actually very lucky to get JC when you think of the player he became.

Robbo. Well, what can you say? "Sign the contract now or you'll never sign for hibs". :rofl:

Discuss.

JC-JR.jpg

I know Robbo has been done to death. But these two made up my childhood memories of watching Hearts.

We were actually very lucky to get JC when you think of the player he became.

Robbo. Well, what can you say? "Sign the contract now or you'll never sign for hibs". :rofl:

Discuss.

Is that JC's leg or is Davie Dodds driving?:geek:

I've got one that I had at the time. My seven year old son now wears it.

How I wish both those players could be playing for us now in their prime. :)

Not only great players but very intelligent to boot,IMO

JC is a very eloquent individual who was always very polite whenever I had the good fortune to speak to him.

It's amazing to think too that both of them, plus the likes of MacKay, Berry, Smith, Levein, McPherson etc were there right up to the first Jim Jefferies era.

Great players, great teams, great times. Should've won the league in '86. Could've won the league in '88, but for a terrible run of draws over Christmas. Should've won the Scottish Cup in 1986, 1987 and 1988.

And a ball-hair away from bringing Diego Maradona's Napoli to Tynecastle in '89.

Hundreds of goals, dozens of great games and a multitude of wins over Alan Sneddon, Mickey Weir and co.

They have my respect.

It's amazing to think too that both of them, plus the likes of MacKay, Berry, Smith, Levein, McPherson etc were there right up to the first Jim Jefferies era.

Great players, great teams, great times. Should've won the league in '86. Could've won the league in '88, but for a terrible run of draws over Christmas. Should've won the Scottish Cup in 1986, 1987 and 1988.

And a ball-hair away from bringing Diego Maradona's Napoli to Tynecastle in '89.

Hundreds of goals, dozens of great games and a multitude of wins over Alan Sneddon, Mickey Weir and co.

They have my respect.

Sums it up very well mate.

These guys formed my unbreakable & exclusive devotion to Hearts that exsists to this day.

Superb & memorable times.

I used to love that strip.

My oldest strip, except for a '73 top... was my dads. Hanging in the wardrobe now... Tops in year order, sad but rewarding also!

Both great players for us. When Robbo first played for us the expectation among the fans was that he would score with every touch...to get, and keep. a striker like him is pretty rare.

Archived