STV News at 6

12XU

Not taking it serious, lets be honest that team should be capable of beating most SPL sides never mind ayr united.

Yes Sergio, get it right up them. Funny how the news was saying his comments were in general, but the scotsman online had them as being directed soley at Hearts. I looked again and can find the story nowhere

GIRFUT Paulo !!!

"They are profiting to make their own publicity, they aren't used to winning."

"I'll leave a message for them, we'll meet in the future, then we'll see who's more happy."

A nice cheeky dig at them while later making a "Bring-it-on-then" invite, nicely done.

Also, did anyone watch the "Czaba Lazlo vents frustraion" interview in the "Related Video" section after it, quite scary stuff. :unsure:

IMO the team that was put out was a very decent team, a team I would have been happy with against St Mirren last weekend which maybe MacDonald in goal. That is a very nice reply by Serg.

read a bit in the metro the day, headline for our story "Paulo passes buck for loss" which reading the comments was a lot of shite and then the wee tirade by Nicholl, they were well into stirring the pot, shitey free *******s.

Why are football reporters and journos in Scotland such sensationalist. They all lack professionalism by allowing their own agenda into a story. You can listen to radio Scotland during the day and hear good reasoned debate but as soon as it comes to fitba it all goes haywire.:ermm:

Why are football reporters and journos in Scotland such sensationalist. They all lack professionalism by allowing their own agenda into a story. You can listen to radio Scotland during the day and hear good reasoned debate but as soon as it comes to fitba it all goes haywire.:ermm:

The Uglies' influence rots the whole set up!

"Someone I don't know where he was or who he is. Talking stupid things!" :thumbsup:

Jimmy Nicholl....GIRFUY...sideways

I loved that part ... Jimmy Nipple GIRUY

Not taking it serious, lets be honest that team should be capable of beating most SPL sides never mind ayr united.

Very much this.

Lots of spl sides would be very happy with our so called second string as there first team.

play a 3rd choice keeper... got what we deserved, i agree with nichol. Fans who went to Ayr were ripped off. Ayr players must have been right up for it even more when seen our team sheet. Ayr have a good record at there old stadium. We should have played, Hamil, Stevenson, players who know what it would be like down at Somerset. Sorry to go against the grain, and, it has nothing to do with nichol, but in my opinion, I think he's right

He's a class above the chump managers in the SPL with his speaking and pr work...blatantly obvious that he's been honed in a much better league

Archived