Here:

KILMARNOCK v EAST FIFE

DUNDEE UTD v FALKIRK

HIBERNIAN v CELTIC

ST MIRREN v AYR UTD

Least that's the vermin out.

Blown a great chance to get to the semis. :down: :down:

:no:

Hearts in a Cup game against that lot? You know as well as I do what would've happened. <_<

Celtic-Kilmarnock final IMO.

:rofl:

That's wiped the smile fom their inbred faces.

Pmsl.

I wish we were drawn at home to Celtic.

You gotta be in it to win it, we aint.

i know its not going to happen but id love to see wee robbo's team get there but i reckon every team outwith hibs have a chance of winning there tie , i think celtic will punish hibernian's brilliant defending :teehee:

Hibs have a much better cjance of beating them at home than in Glasgow.

Won't happen though. Celtic have to pick a strong side because Lennon's under pressure and needs silverware. And the idea that anyone's been genuinely worried that Hibs might win this tournament is risible anyway: they're shite, and while they admittedly have more chance than us now, that isn't exactly saying very much.

Won't happen though. Celtic have to pick a strong side because Lennon's under pressure and needs silverware. And the idea that anyone's been genuinely worried that Hibs might win this tournament is risible anyway: they're shite, and while they admittedly have more chance than us now, that isn't exactly saying very much.

Sellick fans will be demanding the League Cup now that Rangers are out.

I have this really horrid yucky feeling inside me that says the scaffs will beat Celtic.

After that, it really could be anyones trophy.

linkin- hearts

I know i should be upset because Hearts are out but I'm not all that bothered as I see it as a great chance for us to put together a good run in the league and hopefully, by the time the Scottish cup comes around, we'll be well placed either in third or better if results go our way, then we might be playing with a more settled, well balanced team. Ah well one can dream.........:rolleyes:

As shite as Hibs are, I don't think they are too far off turning a corner of sorts.

If they do the unthinkable and somehow beat Sellick (who are capable of losing to anyone on their day) then Hibs will have decent chance of winning the whole thing.

I doubt very much that it'll happen but I wouldn't completely write off the idea of it.

As shite as Hibs are, I don't think they are too far off turning a corner of sorts.

If they do the unthinkable and somehow beat Sellick (who are capable of losing to anyone on their day) then Hibs will have decent chance of winning the whole thing.

I doubt very much that it'll happen but I wouldn't completely write off the idea of it.

I honestly think that, in this competition, Hibs could beat Aberdeen, Dundee United, Rangers and Celtic in successive rounds - only to lose 1-0 to East Stirling in the final. The sheer comedy of what they did in 2004 especially will always take some beating. :)

I honestly think that, in this competition, Hibs could beat Aberdeen, Dundee United, Rangers and Celtic in successive rounds - only to lose 1-0 to East Stirling in the final. The sheer comedy of what they did in 2004 especially will always take some beating. :)

True. The Livi win was a thing of beauty.

But.... they won it a few years later, a trophy win which is more recent than ours. Wee cup or not, that pisses me off.

A home tie in a cup quarter final against one of the OF .....

Surely must be a complete sell out of their fabulous new stadium

or maybe there be about 12k there like they had for the league game :lol:

Here:

KILMARNOCK v EAST FIFE

DUNDEE UTD v FALKIRK

HIBERNIAN v CELTIC

ST MIRREN v AYR UTD

Where are we?

I have this really horrid yucky feeling inside me that says the scaffs will beat Celtic.

I mentioned the vermin would win it on the match day thread last night.

The sure fire way is if I stick a fiver on it cos every time I gamble on Hearts we lose(except for the Derby when I won ?70.00). So based on that theory they also should lose.:ermm:

I know the 1/4 finals aren't seeded but it sure looks that way, the 4 big teams drawn against the 4 wee teams.

Yeah me too mate - looks like they not want the Gretna senario again :down:

Archived