Serio is peeing against the scottish wind

HEARTS FOREVER

I may be in disagreement with him on this thread, but:

1. He didn't lie about it.

2. People should flipping leave him alone about it.

FFS. :down:

Flipping? Steady on now brother this is a family forum

Ok then maybe I should re-phrase it, the content of the information that Magic T supplied as been from the mouth of the slaver was bull sheet.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe its because you talk utter pish and just regurgitate the same tired ol drivel that isnt relevant, that make people just wanna take the pish.

Who was it you lied about having a bevvy with again, was it Csaba?

Couple of problems for you there Feeno - you aren't bright enough to take the piss and most of the people who have a different viewpoint are able to debate that with reasoned arguments.

As for your last sentence I think you must have your wires crossed which would be of no real surprise.

To judge the club on cup competitions is complete nonsense. In one off cup games anything can happen as we've just witnessed, it is wrong to judge the club on a one off game.

:Agree:

And wrong to judge the manager too, for that matter. Another Kickbacker - who usually speaks the utmost sense, except in the case of one very successful former manager of ours - is always whining about said manager's record in the Cups. But no manager anywhere is judged on their Cup record, least of all at a club boasting a whopping two trophies in what's about to become 50 years of football: and the world's gone terminally doolally if any ever are.

No less a figure than Bill Shankly described the league as his club's bread and butter. As it was for Liverpool then, so it is for any club anywhere now. All the Cups ever are, on rare occasions, are a nice bonus.

Couple of problems for you there Feeno - you aren't bright enough to take the piss and most of the people who have a different viewpoint are able to debate that with reasoned arguments.

As for your last sentence I think you must have your wires crossed which would be of no real surprise.

Your not worth debating with. The debates with you were done years ago and here you are same hymn sheet, things have changed yet you are banging on about the same shit, its ******* laugable

Nah mate you claimed to be having a bevvy with Csaba where he laid all this inside info on you, and you got shown up

Flipping? Steady on now brother this is a family forum

Ok then maybe I should re-phrase it, the content of the information that Magic T supplied as been from the mouth of the slaver was bull sheet.

Er, no it wasn't. The content of the info was accurate: you just didn't want to hear it. Never mind that MagicTs didn't even reveal it on here anyway.

Er, no it wasn't. The content of the info was accurate: you just didn't want to hear it. Never mind that MagicTs didn't even reveal it on here anyway.

eerr there was quite a big thread on it.

Hearts wage bill is around ?4.9m just now.

Next closest is hibs on around ?2.1m.

For other comparisons see Motherwell (?1.25m), Celtic (?24m), Rangers (?17m, maybe a bit less now).

Right - I'm calling you on this right now. I was extremely dubious about what you were saying to begin with, but it's clearly utter nonsense. "Next highest, ?2.1m"? Pfft.

Unless your definition of "wage bill" isn't the definition used by anyone else anywhere, the figures you're quoting are impossible; and very unusually for you, you've been had.

The league position has to be where the club is judged on how it is performing. We finished 3rd last season so we are performing to expectations. To judge the club on cup competitions is complete nonsense. In one off cup games anything can happen as we've just witnessed, it is wrong to judge the club on a one off game.

And you are spot on about nothing changing. Still whining like a wee lassie about Mr Romanov despite a decent season last season and signings we all agreed with in the summer. Infact I'm sure you would've been one of the first calling for us to sign experienced SPL players during the POP days.

You were no where to be seen when we were good last season though. Funny that.

As for the comment about young players not coming through on a regular basis, more pish. About half the squad are academy graduates.

Agree with your point re at the end of the season the position is key in evaluating the overall success. Don't agree that we can't be judged on cup competitions at all specifically when the one off games see us so regularly beaten by clearly inferior teams with much poorer players and squads.

I have actually given a fair bit of praise to Romanov in this thread. That he is providing the budget he is is to his eternal credit however it is being used in a completely unsatisfactory way.

Absolute nonsense thiugh due to moving south I have not been at as many live games of that there is no doubt. Fortunately for me I witnessed the best of last season before moving.

I'd like to hear the half of the squad and my point still stands about how many are actually good enough regardless.

eerr there was quite a big thread on it.

Yes there was. He didn't reveal it on here. It got leaked via PM onto here, which wasn't his fault at all.

Even then, he promptly got slagged by everyone and accused of lying in order to seek attention. His crime? Talking and having a drink with our then popular current manager, and being told things which turned out to be true. The shame of it, eh? :rolleyes:

Hearts wage bill is around ?4.9m just now.

Next closest is hibs on around ?2.1m.

For other comparisons see Motherwell (?1.25m), Celtic (?24m), Rangers (?17m, maybe a bit less now).

I'd find that surprising Bothers considering it was still approx 110% of turnover ie ?8M+ however at the AGM in June the Board of Directors stated their commitment to lower the wage bill for 4-5 years by 10-15% annually until it was down to a sustainable level of 55-60% of turnover ie is ?4.9M wage bill not the target rather than the current wage bill?

Your not worth debating with. The debates with you were done years ago and here you are same hymn sheet, things have changed yet you are banging on about the same shit, its ******* laugable

Nah mate you claimed to be having a bevvy with Csaba where he laid all this inside info on you, and you got shown up

Lol WTF are you on about.

ToadKiller Dog

Regularly ending the season in 3rd is in the bigger scheme of things more important than the league cup more so in the sense of development , Going out in the early round is bitterly dissapointing and winning the league cup would be an achievement for us as its been far to long since we won it , would love us to win it and would party hard on that achievement but with the current set up in Scotland would take 3rd place every time .

We should be looking to dominate 3rd place as well as looking at catching the Uglies if we can , We are more likely to finish 3rd than others but i would like to see us make that position our lowest league place every season .

Last night was dissapointing not an end of the world disaster , i hope Sergio and the players learn from this and move on , lots of big games coming up in the next we while .

Cool, it would seem folk I've chatted to about it were a bit off then. It's no something I've studied, just taken others on it.

I don't think too many Hearts supporters have taken on board what HALVING the player budget over the next 4 years actually means ie far fewer players, younger players and players generally earning less than they do now or have in recent times.

Iam sure we can expect lots of groans in future about dearth of quality and lack of 'ambition' ....... assuming the planned reductions are actually implemented of course! :ermm:

If I've been 'had' then it was in good faith, the result of a fairly lengthy discussion in a press room post-Spurs mauling. If you've got better figures then crack on mate.

Not quite sure why you've thrown in the dramatic rhetoric :ermm:

These are the most recently reported wage bills for SPL clubs:

Celtic ?36.5m (you reckon this has since miraculously fallen by a third)

Rangers ?28.1m (you reckon this has since almost been halved, despite them signing Diouf)

Hearts ?9.1m (down by a full 50% in one single year, you insist)

Hibs ?4.8m (down by well over half, in your view)

Aberdeen ?4.6m

Kilmarnock ?4m

Dundee United ?4m

Motherwell ?3.4m (you reckon the figure is somehow less than half of this, despite the win bonuses they paid out for reaching the Cup Final)

St Mirren ?3m

Falkirk ?2.9m (this is the only figure that will have fallen substantially in 2010/11, because they got relegated the previous summer)

St Johnstone ?2.8m

Hamilton ?1.5m (lower as of right now, naturally)

Research, Borthers? It's not difficult, as you well know. The alternative is to end up looking awfully like you're being used by someone in order to spread misinformation on here. I know you're not guilty of that - but if you don't bother actually looking into something like this, you leave yourself open to all sorts of suggestions.

4 wins in a month ? Have you resorted to making things up now ? I can understand Charlie B doing that crap but expected better Francis. rolleyes.gif

Last season ended and we finished 3rd, JJ had 2 games with his squad this season and we played Rangers off the park for large spells in 1 of them.

JJ has gone I fully except that and I actually like PS but can we stop making things up to make him look good or JJ look bad.

Just for you, Dazo, you can read my original post as "6 weeks" instead of "a month". Apologies for being approximate with my timings rather than GMT precise. If you could provide any evidence that I have "made up" the fact that we have won 4 matches since he arrived and this is more than Jefferies had achieved in all competitions since the turn of February, that'd be grand.

Does it **** stand, he like all the rest are comparing JJ with last seasons squad to PS with this seasons and are still making things up to shine PS in a better light.

Right, let's not miss my point here. I didn't explain it because I thought it would be self-explanatory. Apparently it is not, so I'll elaborate slightly.

I'll be the first on here to say I didn't want JJ sacked. It was the wrong decision imo. Have said that loads. Doesn't change the fact that I like Mr Sergio's philosophy and am encouraged by the changes he is making to the culture of the club. I'm not trying to make JJ look worse or PS look better - the poster I replied to stated that JJ had us playing to our strengths while PS is not. I think it's fair to point out that this view is flawed given JJ's results from February until his sacking. This isn't about making anyone look good or bad, it's about showing the fallacy of the point being made.

I'm not sure where the "this season's squad"/"last season's squad" stuff is coming from, because some of our key players have left, been injured or off form. The impact on the quality of the squad over the summer has been, in practice, fairly negligible as a result, so I think it is perfectly reasonable to compare records between management teams.

Again, what exactly has been made up? Whether the exact timings were there or not, and whatever you think of each individual result, the general trend is that PS has improved our results from the latter part of last season - in the league he has played 6, won 3, drawn 2 and lost one, conceding 2 goals. Yes, JJ did a good job with us, and yes he needed time to show what he could do with the squad he had built, but there's nothing to be gained by going all misty-eyed talking about the good old days under JJ - partly because it's inaccurate and partly because it's only serving to try and discredit a manager who has made a largely positive start to his time here.

By the way, I blamed the players for our poor results at the end of last season, and I blame the players for our poor result last night. From all accounts, the system and the selection gave us a team which were more than capable of winning the match comfortably, and created the chances to do so despite playing poorly. He gave chances to players who folk have been moaning about not seeing - Skacel, Sutton, Robinson - and they've simply not delivered. Manager takes responsibility, but he didn't wreck our chances of progression by any stretch.

I don't think too many Hearts supporters have taken on board what HALVING the player budget over the next 4 years actually means ie far fewer players, younger players and players generally earning less than they do now or have in recent times.

Iam sure we can expect lots of groans in future about dearth of quality and lack of 'ambition' ....... assuming the planned reductions are actually implemented of course! :ermm:

The things is Charlie boy that done properly this can actually help us in the long term. Fewer players with the correct balance of experience and youngsters can work well for Hearts. I actually think a lot of the support would be on board if we didn't have a cast of thousands and actually seemed to have some continuity and team spirit. We will easily remain the most attractive option outwith Rantic in Scotland. Heard Pressley on Keys and Gray this morning and he came across very well and will have just the correct experience of working under these constraints for when Vlad comes a knocking ! :thumbsup:

Heard Pressley on Keys and Gray this morning and he came across very well and will have just the correct experience of working under these constraints for when Vlad comes a knocking ! :thumbsup:

Oh, magic. :lol::facepalm:

Oh, magic. :lol::facepalm:

Haha couldn't help myself though I genuinely believe it will happen in due course. I don't know if anyone else heard it but the likes of Charlie would have been 100% on board with all he had to say about sustainability and Scottish football (indeed football in general) moving forward. We have history of taking former captains from the Bairns !

There are lots of players out of contract in summer 2012 who can sign for other clubs in January - from memory Balogh, J.MacDonald, C.Thomson, J.Thomson, Black, Stevenson, Jonsson, Kyle, Obua, Suso, J.Stewart, M.Park, C.Elliot, G.Glen, S.Elliott, R.Skacel possibly others as well.

mahgrassyshoes

For those complaining about our achievement vs wage structure. I would say that PS is actually getting the players to earn their crust by being able to actually do what they are paid for ie the basics of football.

Secondly, not really sure how relevant it is but everyone likes to compare with what would have happened under JJ, both PS and JJ played 6 league games and 1 league cup game in their first 7 in charge. Both lost their league cup game and PS has taken 2 more points than JJ in the 6 league games.

When JJ came in the last 5 months of the season were written off for him. Although the squad is considerably better now, there is still some deadwood in there that needs to be moved on; this won't happen until contracts run out. Perhaps we could give PS some of the leeway that JJ was afforded before calling for his head?

With regards to potential one-day future Hearts managers people who might fancy the job might include former Jambo's P.Houston, Robbo, J.McGlynn, Pressley, C.Cameron, Hartley ...... others young managers doing a decent job in the SPL/SFL are Gary Bollan at Livingston and Barry Smith at Dundee.

peter Houston has by far the best credentials however IF Craig Levein was to get offered a decent size club in England then I could see them renewing their partnership down south.

HEARTS FOREVER

Jefferies has gone. Get over it ffs!

WTF DOES THE SCORE LAST NIGHT OR MY THREAD HAVE TO DO WITH JIM JEFFERIES?

WTF ARE YOU ON ABOUT?

PLEASE EXPLAIN.

HEARTS FOREVER

Just to further, the scottish wind is shite, is dull, aged and out of touch with current winds, a bit stale like its been brewing in the colon too long. This has been complained about over and over. Here we have some new fresh wind, that is just finding its feet in the gale force stakes and then the muppets who moaned about JJ's skittery ol diarreaha wind are moaning that we didnt beat Ayr (with the players that a few of the moaners have been moaning about not gettin played) Ayr and wind, pish and shite, PC Brigade

Paulo doesnt need gale force yet, he prefers slight breezes as it messes up a fine side score. **** the haters

LOL..........almost pissed myself at this crap.

Just for you, Dazo, you can read my original post as "6 weeks" instead of "a month". Apologies for being approximate with my timings rather than GMT precise. If you could provide any evidence that I have "made up" the fact that we have won 4 matches since he arrived and this is more than Jefferies had achieved in all competitions since the turn of February, that'd be grand.

Right, let's not miss my point here. I didn't explain it because I thought it would be self-explanatory. Apparently it is not, so I'll elaborate slightly.

I'll be the first on here to say I didn't want JJ sacked. It was the wrong decision imo. Have said that loads. Doesn't change the fact that I like Mr Sergio's philosophy and am encouraged by the changes he is making to the culture of the club. I'm not trying to make JJ look worse or PS look better - the poster I replied to stated that JJ had us playing to our strengths while PS is not. I think it's fair to point out that this view is flawed given JJ's results from February until his sacking. This isn't about making anyone look good or bad, it's about showing the fallacy of the point being made.

I'm not sure where the "this season's squad"/"last season's squad" stuff is coming from, because some of our key players have left, been injured or off form. The impact on the quality of the squad over the summer has been, in practice, fairly negligible as a result, so I think it is perfectly reasonable to compare records between management teams.

Again, what exactly has been made up? Whether the exact timings were there or not, and whatever you think of each individual result, the general trend is that PS has improved our results from the latter part of last season - in the league he has played 6, won 3, drawn 2 and lost one, conceding 2 goals. Yes, JJ did a good job with us, and yes he needed time to show what he could do with the squad he had built, but there's nothing to be gained by going all misty-eyed talking about the good old days under JJ - partly because it's inaccurate and partly because it's only serving to try and discredit a manager who has made a largely positive start to his time here.

By the way, I blamed the players for our poor results at the end of last season, and I blame the players for our poor result last night. From all accounts, the system and the selection gave us a team which were more than capable of winning the match comfortably, and created the chances to do so despite playing poorly. He gave chances to players who folk have been moaning about not seeing - Skacel, Sutton, Robinson - and they've simply not delivered. Manager takes responsibility, but he didn't wreck our chances of progression by any stretch.

You posted 4 wins in a month and that is what I responded to, no need to get all arsey and defensive about it because you got it wrong.

Last season we finished 3rd and in the league that is all we could have hoped for so we need to draw a line under last year and move on. JJ made 4 signings in the summer and like PS he should be judged on this seasons squad.

And for the record(again) I like PS.

Seymour M Hersh

WTF DOES THE SCORE LAST NIGHT OR MY THREAD HAVE TO DO WITH JIM JEFFERIES?

WTF ARE YOU ON ABOUT?

PLEASE EXPLAIN.

Who's in you avatar? And stop shouting. Thanks.

:Agree:

And wrong to judge the manager too, for that matter. Another Kickbacker - who usually speaks the utmost sense, except in the case of one very successful former manager of ours - is always whining about said manager's record in the Cups. But no manager anywhere is judged on their Cup record, least of all at a club boasting a whopping two trophies in what's about to become 50 years of football: and the world's gone terminally doolally if any ever are.

No less a figure than Bill Shankly described the league as his club's bread and butter. As it was for Liverpool then, so it is for any club anywhere now. All the Cups ever are, on rare occasions, are a nice bonus.

:lol:

It is of course fair enough to judge a manager on their cup record. Not in terms of expecting to win - but in terms of challenging for them! None of our recent crop deserve credit for their cup records - they have all been awful, just as some have been in the past. :lol:

It is just another factor on how you can rate the success or otherwise of a manager. League positions/Cup runs/creation of new teams with young players/transfer record and all to be judged against the financial setup of the club. When a manager gets nowhere in the Cups yet the money spent nearly means the loss of the club's ground it is fair game to criticise that! :lol:

Father Tiresias

I think the real issue is the standard of players in our squad. We have a squad full of average players and there is not one player that really excites me or looks like he could change a game (except perhaps a fully fit Andy Driver). In the past when we had average teams there would always be a player such as Cameron, Hartley, Fuller, Johnston, Colquhoun, Robertson etc who could change a game or provide the spark. This squad has no-one like that.

Last season with this average squad JJ tried his direct style of play and it worked for the period of games in Autumn/Winter but apart from that was pretty poor. From January until the end of the season the performances were terrible and it was obvious to most that this direct style of play was not working.

PS has arrived and decided to play his style of football with basically the same squad. When a new manager arrives you would expect him to implement his new ideas. Due to the squad of average players he has inherited it's going to be difficult to play his style but really it can't be much worse than the last few months of last season. The fact that he is winning games with this squad perhaps shows that he is actually quite a good manager. I think he knows that the players available to him are poor and he will have discussed this with Vlad. At the moment I think he is assessing the squad to see if there are any players that can fit into his system and at the same time he's putting a solid team on the pitch with the view of picking up points until January or the end of the season. The players he is selecting may not provide much entertainment on the park, but I don't think this squad of players would under any manager or system.

I think the important thing at the moment is to put a solid team on the pitch that will grind out results. I'd much rather grind out narrow home wins than lose these games. When or if PS is given the chance to change the squad and bring in the players he wants, that's when PS can be judged. No matter what style we play, with this squad of players we will be an average team that finishes 3rd or 4th this season because we are slightly better than the rest.

Good post, it was difficult for Sergio to come in AFTER Jefferies had bought players during the summer to fit into the style he wanted Hearts to play.

It is abundantly clear that there are many players at the club who are not comfortable playing Sergio's style and I would expect a fair few of them to leave the club dutring the January transfer window.

Sergio is trying to make his mark with another manager's players.

I think he deserves a little leeway until he can bring his own type of player in.

IMO Hearts played better in that defeat to Dundee Utd than they have played since PS took over.

Its difficult to play Portuguese style football in horizontal scottish rain

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Good post, it was difficult for Sergio to come in AFTER Jefferies had bought players during the summer to fit into the style he wanted Hearts to play.

It is abundantly clear that there are many players at the club who are not comfortable playing Sergio's style and I would expect a fair few of them to leave the club dutring the January transfer window.

Sergio is trying to make his mark with another manager's players.

I think he deserves a little leeway until he can bring his own type of player in.

I think he has done well. We are only 6 weeks in, a strong Rangers team got dumped and we should have won. Its a low key comp by definition these days, its not the place to judge any manager. I disagree we dont have the players to provide the spark, at the moment they arent on form and thats quite another thing. Problem with Scottish fans, they have zero patience and tolerance levels and become emotionally attached to figures they look at through rose tinted glasses. We werent winning games with JJ, end of and I would argue the loss to St Johnstone was more timid and in very similar circumstances with regard to team selection.

Judgement should be reserved til seasons end. What I do suggest is that we find a better man to insigate attack, from the back.

I'm not greeting about anything, unfortunately I'm reiterating the points I've made over several seasons after yet another appalling defeat for our club last night. The sad thing is nothing changes, your a wise ass as usual but offer little reasoned debate as to why our club continues to in my eyes at least (and I struggle to understand how anyone sensible could think otherwise given our pathetic cup record) to get little value for money and generally underperform. Coming 3rd is not the be all and end all if we are not improving or progressing, if we are not seeing the alleged plan of young players coming through on a regular basis (and we sure as hell aren't seein many who are creating a big impression). The SPL is weaker year on year and Hearts are in a great position to take advantage of that given our relative strength and the continued budget Romanov is providing but we seem to be sleep walking through yet another season. Its astonishing that we still after the mistakes of the last few years have a bloated squad lacking in the required quality.

Got to say mate, your points on this thread are bang on the money, we should have had a shit load more value for the money shelled out over the years.

Radioactive Mince

Its difficult to play Portuguese style football in horizontal scottish rain

It's a lot easier to pass the ball along the ground than to continually hump it long to a striker who gets smaller when he jumps - and is too busy grappling with defenders to attempt the ball - in those conditions, though. Just why we didn't try it until the last 10 minutes of normal time is beyond me.

You posted 4 wins in a month and that is what I responded to, no need to get all arsey and defensive about it because you got it wrong.

Last season we finished 3rd and in the league that is all we could have hoped for so we need to draw a line under last year and move on. JJ made 4 signings in the summer and like PS he should be judged on this seasons squad.

And for the record(again) I like PS.

Just clarifying the point you had missed in your rush to wig out over a (fairly lazy) approximation. Either way you look at it, PS has won more games since he arrived in August than JJ managed since the turn of February.

You could have just said, "I see your point now and apologise for mistakenly saying 'does it **** still stand' when it clearly does". :thumbsup:

RE: the bold. Not sure what that means - are you suggesting we judge Jefferies based on this season's squad? How are we supposed to do that exactly?

Just clarifying the point you had missed in your rush to wig out over a (fairly lazy) approximation. Either way you look at it, PS has won more games since he arrived in August than JJ managed since the turn of February.

You could have just said, "I see your point now and apologise for mistakenly saying 'does it **** still stand' when it clearly does". :thumbsup:

RE: the bold. Not sure what that means - are you suggesting we judge Jefferies based on this season's squad? How are we supposed to do that exactly?

People are judging PS with the players he has this season while at the same time judging JJ on parts of last season completely ignoring the fact it was a new season with new players and arguably a more balanced squad. That's why your point doesn't stand, you said PS has done better with JJ players than JJ did while at the same time saying we can't judge him with this seasons squad.

I get it though Francis your not one for admitting you made a arse of it and now we are going round in circles. thumbsup.gif

People are judging PS with the players he has this season while at the same time judging JJ on parts of last season completely ignoring the fact it was a new season with new players and arguably a more balanced squad. That's why your point doesn't stand, you said PS has done better with JJ players than JJ did while at the same time saying we can't judge him with this seasons squad.

I get it though Francis your not one for admitting you made a arse of it and now we are going round in circles. thumbsup.gif

Nah, that wasn't really what I said at all though was it, not like you to put words in folk's mouths eh :rolleyes: - as I said in my previous post, I was pointing out the flawed argument of "JJ had us playing to our strengths, PS doesn't" (paraphrased) when it is fairly cut and dried that our results have been largely positive since he took over and the form of the team has improved. To be absolutely clear, I also said that JJ did a great job and should never have been sacked; I'm certainly not trying to make him look bad. Simply pointing out an indisputable fact that our results have improved since Sergio took over. Whether that leads to a season as successful as last season is much too early to tell, but it does mean that Paulo Sergio shouldn't be getting pelters at this stage.

The bit in bold confuses me. If you mean we can't judge JJ on this season's squad, well of course we can't, he's not here anymore and the three games he got with his squad for this season are not even close to enough to judge him - just as 6 weeks or so isn't enough to be judging Paulo Sergio. If you mean Sergio, when did I say that please because I don't recall saying that, on this thread or any other.

We should make excuses when it makes sense to make excuses.

On Wed night, we should have been 2-0 up by doing what the manager wanted. That's OK in an away tie in awful weather at a stage in a tournament where every year you get lower league teams winning.

Maybe we should have had a penalty as well.

Zal tripped. Spectacularly.

None of the above is the fault of the manager. Pretty obviously. PS is on track and I for one am happy with what I've seen so far.

Toxteth O'Grady

Presumably you can get away with pissing into the wind if your willy is long enough

Yes

The guys that answered the Physics homework question in the shed might know the formula for it but it will be in some way relative to willy length and wind speed. Having tried this on the front of a boat in the north sea I think it will only be physically possible in a fairly light breeze, certainly not anything more than force 5 on the beaufort scale.

Yes

The guys that answered the Physics homework question in the shed might know the formula for it but it will be in some way relative to willy length and wind speed. Having tried this on the front of a boat in the north sea I think it will only be physically possible in a fairly light breeze, certainly not anything more than force 5 on the beaufort scale.

At least that's one empirical observation

Of course we don't know how big Mister Sergio's wang is relative to yours. If your a season ticket holder you could turn up to one of those Q & A sessions that they hold every so often and ask him, or just follow him into the urinals and have a look over .

We do know that he comes from Portugal which lies on the Atlantic coast and so will get it's fair share of high winds in which to try pissing, we also know that he favours dark trousers which are less likely to show up any splashes. People may draw their own conclusions.

Toxteth O'Grady

At least that's one empirical observation

Of course we don't know how big Mister Sergio's wang is relative to yours. If your a season ticket holder you could turn up to one of those Q & A sessions that they hold every so often and ask him, or just follow him into the urinals and have a look over .

We do know that he comes from Portugal which lies on the Atlantic coast and so will get it's fair share of high winds in which to try pissing, we also know that he favours dark trousers which are less likely to show up any splashes. People may draw their own conclusions.

He is from an inland town in the Alentejo region famous for exporting pink marble. The gentle breezes there and quick drying conditions would mean the practice is less hazardous than would be the case at some of the more exposed venues such as the Caledonia Stadium.

If you wish to exchange theories on this matter I'll be in the diggers before the Celtic game wearing light beige chinos and suede desert boots <_<

I really, really, really hope that williamgerrard comes back on to explain his PC Brigade comment. Should be very interesting.

Still waiting.

Presumably you can get away with pissing into the wind if your willy is long enough

only if it gets mixed in with the rain but then you'll have to taste it to find out if your theory is correct

HEARTS FOREVER

Who's in you avatar? And stop shouting. Thanks.

What's my avatar got to do with it?

Many people on this forum have former players as their avatar, don't they?

As for shouting,sometimes folk make it very difficult not to. Cheers!

Archived